over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural Caffeine Half Life's

kandaandm

Registered
Is it possible to have an extended release of natural caffeine by using multiple sources in order to prevent a crash (ie: green tea, guarana, cocoa, etc) or do all natural sources have to similar a half life?

Is it possible to have an extended release of natural caffeine by using multiple sources in order to prevent a crash (ie: green tea, guarana, cocoa, etc) or do all natural sources have to similar a half life?

Caffeine's caffeine. People extend it by taking time drinking their beverage and even mixing it with food.

Doesn't anyone produce some sort of extended release tab?

Maybe you're looking for something else. I'm sure there are other stimulants for you or another substance that inhibits the metabolism of caffeine.

Drink coffee/tea more often . Seems like the easiest way to me .. but I love coffee :)

Maybe coffee is more available than tea for you, caffeine in coffee is effective for me when drowsy

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I need to edit this.....I'm not speaking of coffee or tea. I'm speaking "caffeine". There are quite a few different kinds of caffeine whether it be natural or synthetic.

Synthetic caffeine sources have been made that last different lengths of time in the body...some quick acting.....some slower.....some also have been made to be less irritable to the stomach.

My question is...do all natural caffeine sources assimilate in the exact same time frame or do some take longer then others?

Again caffeine is caffeine, there is nothing artificial or natural about simply being caffeine.

Your so-called "natural sources" actually contain other compounds, most of which are unrelated to caffeine. There are other Xanthine derivatives in these sources, and some of them, such as Theobromine, have a longer half life, but they are not as strong as caffeine. In fact, in many studies, theobromine fails to do much of anything that is noticeable to mood or vigilance.

Often I do 8shots of espresso and a couple tablespoons of real cocoa. Not only is hot cocoa the absolute best way to absorb the anti oxidants, but cocoa also has a bunch of Theobromine. You can always take pills, but it's scientifically proven that hot is the best way to take it.

Again caffeine is caffeine, there is nothing artificial or natural about simply being caffeine.

Your so-called "natural sources" actually contain other compounds, most of which are unrelated to caffeine. There are other Xanthine derivatives in these sources, and some of them, such as Theobromine, have a longer half life, but they are not as strong as caffeine. In fact, in many studies, theobromine fails to do much of anything that is noticeable to mood or vigilance.

Often I do 8shots of espresso and a couple tablespoons of real cocoa. Not only is hot cocoa the absolute best way to absorb the anti oxidants, but cocoa also has a bunch of Theobromine. You can always take pills, but it's scientifically proven that hot is the best way to take it.

I understand caffeine is caffeine, but some is synthetically derived and mixed with other compounds which aid or slow down absorption. I was looking for examples of absorption rates....whether it be for example green tea derived, cocoa derived or synthetically derived from dicaffeine malate.

I understand caffeine is caffeine, but some is synthetically derived and mixed with other compounds which aid or slow down absorption. I was looking for examples of absorption rates....whether it be for example green tea derived, cocoa derived or synthetically derived from dicaffeine malate.

With so many other variables affecting absorption rate (dietary, additive, genetic) why the focus on caffeine itself?

• Drink on an empty stomach and you change the absorption rate.
  • Add MCT oil and you will change the absorption rate.
  • Your genetic response (CYP1A2 gene); are you a fast or slow metabolizer of caffeine?

I was going to same something similar, caffeine is caffeine just implemented in different solutions which usually just come down to preference. 8 shots of espresso damn dude that would have me shaking like a strippers ass. I used to be able to drink 2 energy drinks in a row and be fine but for some reason the last couple of years i have become really sensitive to caffeine.

With so many other variables affecting absorption rate (dietary, additive, genetic) why the focus on caffeine itself?

• Drink on an empty stomach and you change the absorption rate.
  • Add MCT oil and you will change the absorption rate.
  • Your genetic response (CYP1A2 gene); are you a fast or slow metabolizer of caffeine?

Number 3 ! I've seen studies done where clearance time was over 100 hours simply due to genetic makeup, where as others were 3-4 hrs.

Number 3 ! I've seen studies done where clearance time was over 100 hours simply due to genetic makeup, where as others were 3-4 hrs.

There's more to it then that. There's a reason why in good supplements they have different types of caffeine sources used to prevent a crash from high stimulants. For instance, (other then the genetic outliers) sometimes time released caffeine beadlets are used instead of pure synthetic dicaffeine malate or in conjunction with.

Just as whey isn't whey....caffeine isn't caffeine.

What would be a formula a PM regular would create if they wanted the perfect Preworkout stimulant? (I know some don't like Preworkout stimulants, but for those that do)

8 shots of espresso? Do you do that pre workout or just at random times? It can obviously vary due to the coffee used but that must be approx 320mg caffeine? 8 shots of my espresso would be more like 560mg... so I definitely wouldn't do 8... maybe 7 :D

8 shots of espresso? Do you do that pre workout or just at random times? It can obviously vary due to the coffee used but that must be approx 320mg caffeine? 8 shots of my espresso would be more like 560mg... so I definitely wouldn't do 8... maybe 7 :D

Yah I often do that couple times a day, definitely Pre, and it's around 320-400mg. Really though, it doesn't make much of a difference for me anymore, just as long as I have some caffeine in me. All the same, just a bunch of crap caffeine.

Personally, I'm tired of it and western civilization's obsession with caffeine. It really represents our collective retardation. There's such a thing as functioning on a higher level and caffeine just aint't it, but our governments and medical systems refuse to evolve; all the while, everyone's stuck chuggin coffee cause it's everywhere, and it's "normal."

I can handle a lot so I ended up taking a lot, but I think that I'm just gonna save it for the afternoon in the future.

What would be a formula a PM regular would create if they wanted the perfect Preworkout stimulant? (I know some don't like Preworkout stimulants, but for those that do)

It was called Ultimate Orange, and was basically Ephedrine & Caffeine flavored tang.

Can caffeine be combined with something for a synergistic effect? Not in terms of strength or "kick" you get out of it but it terms of duration. Ive always dreaded being one of those guys that would need 6 cups of coffee a day. Now I drink none, just a cup of tea prewo and a nap is fine for me but I can't take a nap all the time and I usually crash after lunch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131