over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural thinking of going enhanced

jeffro

Registered
Like the title says, I am a natural contemplating going enhanced. I got a few questions and I'm hoping some vets and guys with experience will chime in. I am a life long natural and am pretty naive about AAS as none of the guys I grew up with or hang out with use it (to my knowledge). I have been training for over 10 years; I just never got into that side of the sport or in with that crowd. I know this is complete newbie stuff but I have to ask:

1) can you use gear for any amount of time without ruining your endocrine system long term and being relegated to TRT for the rest of your life? This is my biggest question.

2) can you actually keep the gains you make if or when you choose to come off completely?

3) does anyone do testosterone only cycles? I see a lot of exotic looking protocols out there.

4) does anyone who has gone enhanced wished they would have stayed natural, and why?

For the record, I know this is basic shit, but it's some info I have never seen answered outright so I gotta ask. Also know my diet, training, and rest are all on point. I don't want to be, nor do I think I have what it takes to be competative. Just want to look my best. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I am no expert but I will tell you some basics. I have been on TRT since 2011 and I was 36 at the time. I don't recall that you left your age. Kind of important. Yes you can get your natural test levels back but only by doing a proper PCT and getting bloodwork. Bloodwork is the key. You'll want to know how your body reacts to this stuff. To answer another question... Test only should be your only option for your first cycle. 500 mg a week tops... Maybe even a bit lower. Always have proper ancillarys on hand like an anti E, etc. You will probably lose some of your gains but not all unless you are totally eating like shit and not training in the time you go back to natural.
And lastly the more times you do this, the harder it will be to get your levels back to where they should be. It's not going to happen the first few times, but cycling regularly will lead to you probably needing to do the TRT route. So make sure you know that when you start. It's all about how you Do a PCT in thebeginning and don't get to crazy. You should see really good gains for your first time so make it count and eat right and train hard

Attachments

• sig3.png
    sig3.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 95
I am no expert but I will tell you some basics. I have been on TRT since 2011 and I was 36 at the time. I don't recall that you left your age. Kind of important. Yes you can get your natural test levels back but only by doing a proper PCT and getting bloodwork. Bloodwork is the key. You'll want to know how your body reacts to this stuff. To answer another question... Test only should be your only option for your first cycle. 500 mg a week tops... Maybe even a bit lower. Always have proper ancillarys on hand like an anti E, etc. You will probably lose some of your gains but not all unless you are totally eating like shit and not training in the time you go back to natural.
And lastly the more times you do this, the harder it will be to get your levels back to where they should be. It's not going to happen the first few times, but cycling regularly will lead to you probably needing to do the TRT route. So make sure you know that when you start. It's all about how you Do a PCT in thebeginning and don't get to crazy. You should see really good gains for your first time so make it count and eat right and train hard

Thanks for your input RA

I used steroids for 2 years straight, went to jail for 6 mo and came off without any PCT, and 6 'onths after getting out had my test levels taken and was completely normal. So i guess it's person to person, but I know with me it was just time and I was back to normal

You asked the right questions but only got 1 good answer...If you're looking into running gear,go with RetiredArmy,also Tenny is an awesome trainer will get you the best bang for you $...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131