over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Navy SEAL accidently shoots himself in the head

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
Navy SEAL Dies After Accidentally Shooting Himself | Fox News

Absolutely tragic story. I can only imagine how drunk he must have been. These guys are firearms experts.

I feel terrible for the girl. Respectfully I will say that wasn't the bang she was expecting.

Reading this really made me gloomy. I want to scream "NOOOO" at that poor dead kid.

sorry to hear this. i treat every gun as though there is a live one in there even if i have unloaded it myself.

A while back, when I was 18-19, I made a similar mistake in thinking a handgun was unloaded and lost a tv. I can't even imagine how my life would be different if I had been pointing it at someone (or myself). I have followed the 4 laws to the letter ever since.

Wow..No way for a warrior to go out

some might know this story.One of our army commanders fell asleep , his young son got hold on his fire arm , and shot himself.

My friend went bodyguard training , after service , he got drunk with some other guys , they started playing cowboy games with their side arms , one got killed . the school tried to hide the truth in the beginning and the family was told it was a suicide.

Navy SEAL Dies After Accidentally Shooting Himself | Fox News

Absolutely tragic story. I can only imagine how drunk he must have been. These guys are firearms experts.

I feel terrible for the girl. Respectfully I will say that wasn't the bang she was expecting.

Reading this really made me gloomy. I want to scream "NOOOO" at that poor dead kid.

Its a horrific accident and I pray for him and his family but as mentioned you should treat EVERY gun like its loaded. He should have known better with his experience.

I feel bad for the girl, what a nightmare. She must be traumatised. No disrespect to the seals, but this kid was not to bright.

My boyfriend is a marine and he gets so upset when he hears stuff like this it's so sad to hear about...

I join issue with you there. My view is entirely opposed to yours.
**broken link removed**

You act like an idiot, and you get what you are waiting for

this dude doesn't deserve a RIP... if he died in a war defending America then yea of course...

Getting drunk while armed and pointing gun at your head ? I call that RETARDATION

WHAT IF he killed someone else, good thing he didn't point at anything else huh ? Would you still say RIP?

And you know what the girl is going through right now ??? Someone's head xplode right in FRONT of you ??? It's a girl with a lil heart....

Last edited:
Getting drunk while armed and pointing gun at your head ? I call that RETARDATION

WHAT IF he killed someone else, good thing he didn't point at anything else huh ? Would you still say RIP?

agree... anyone with this kind of judgement shouldnt be sent out in the world armed and let lose on others :eek:

you never know what goes on in someone's head.
might be something that triggered it , being depressed and a half baked death wish is not uncommon in this type of units.

I think it's sad for everyone, even if the man was acting foolishly he still has a mom or dad and maybe a brother or sister

You act like an idiot, and you get what you are waiting for

this dude doesn't deserve a RIP... if he died in a war defending America then yea of course...

And you know what the girl is going through right now ??? Someone's head xplode right in FRONT of you ??? It's a girl with a lil heart....

I hate when people don't respect weapons and yes he should have known better but he didn't deserve to go out like that.

Knowing how close the guys in the Teams are I feel bad for the guys in the rest of his boat crew. Most of them are closer to each other than their own families.

So yes, RIP PO3 Magallon. Too young, too soon Bro.

i see both sides. on one hand it's terrible, sad, tragic for the kid, his family, and that girl... and this will fuck the survivor's heads up for a LONG time.

on the other hand it's darwinism. it's good for the dumb ones to off themselves so they don't survive to breed.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear