over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NCAA testing

kvictor21

Newbies
In theory what muscle building agents, could be taken and not show up on the NCAA piss tests?

muscle building agents

Food(complex carbs), Protein, BCAA's, Glutamine, Water, take your pick. The list goes on and on. Guarenteed to never show up in a piss test.

Food(complex carbs), Protein, BCAA's, Glutamine, Water, take your pick. The list goes on and on. Guarenteed to never show up in a piss test.

Well of course this is a given...

But I was hoping some one would expound upon the none standard substances.. I know for example a SARM isn't tested yet, but the sides of yellow vision etc. makes it unusable for some who plays a high level college sport such as baseball.

I know all the standard stuff test, D-bol, etc is all tested for. I don't know if HGH, IGF-1, etc. can be tested for via a piss test?

Last edited:
HGH. If they ever find a way to do testing for this, college football will never be the same

If you are referring to AAS you can kiss them good bye, NCAA does test for them. Hopefully this answered your question.

HGH. If they ever find a way to do testing for this, college football will never be the same

i disagree with this. the nfl yes but i don't think it is that rampant in college

Well of course this is a given...

But I was hoping some one would expound upon the none standard substances.. I know for example a SARM isn't tested yet, but the sides of yellow vision etc. makes it unusable for some who plays a high level college sport such as baseball.

I know all the standard stuff test, D-bol, etc is all tested for. I don't know if HGH, IGF-1, etc. can be tested for via a piss test?

My point was without coming straight out and saying it "do you really want to jeopardise your future for a short monetary gain"? If you get caught now you will be labled as a cheat. And could probably harm your maybe NBA career if you were planning on going that way. Don't take a short cut bro! WAAAAAAAY to many good ways to build muscle quickly without the AAS!

Good luck.

Out of the probably 15 people I know that played in college, only one of us ever got tested.This was prior to a Bowl game and he was 1 of about 10 random on his whole team.

Never do anything IN SEASON!! make gains off season.Then lift heavy short workouts in season to maintain gains best you can.

Many risk it and get away with it,personally I would do as I mentioned above.

My point was without coming straight out and saying it "do you really want to jeopardise your future for a short monetary gain"? If you get caught now you will be labled as a cheat. And could probably harm your maybe NBA career if you were planning on going that way. Don't take a short cut bro! WAAAAAAAY to many good ways to build muscle quickly without the AAS!

Good luck.

No fear I personally have no need for any thing, healthy food is good enough for me.

But I was having a friendly debate today with a a kid on my colleges football team, and he was saying how some of the guys on the team where taking roids and not getting caught. I was of the impression that just about every thing was tested for in the NCAA, but wanted some second opinions. -Hence the post here.

PLayed basketball so the only thing guys on my team were worried about was pot and we got tested OFTEN... However guys i knew who played football ran test prop and winstrol during the summers... Never were caught...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear