over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Advise

DOGMA

Registered
Please forgive me but I am very green when it comes to computer's. Here is my problem I will soon be needing to use my home computer in my new office setting and I am worried about how and where emails are stored and how easily they can be retrieved or accessed. I alway's use Cyber-rights for my emails (the one's I am worried about anyway) 95% of the time their encrypted but some have been sent unencrypted. How can I make sure these past and furture emails cannot be accessed? I use Widows Washer and use their bleech option on its highest setting every day as well as add aware.

Thanks.

I also just loaded Firefox and will load the key board scrambler next for added security.

Well, to comfrot you, if it is your computer and you live in the US, and they do not make you sign a contract, it is against the Computer Information Act for them to check anything on your personal computer even if it is tied to their network. They would need a contract allowing them the right to inspect. Look at it as almost like a warrant but actually tighter. They can hold nothing against you and you can actually sue them for intruding. If they join it to a domain there is a quick way around it for them. If the put a message after CTRL-ALT-DELETE prior to login with a message stating that they can monitor all resource touching the network [Click OK], then you would be liable. If you would still like to clean it up knowing this, I will walk you through it. But again, since it is not a company asset and you are just surfing the web on you own computer, they cannot do anything to you. Temp files could be an email your receieved that you clicked on a link that had a form filled in automatically for you, like a gear order per say. Either way, it is your asset and they can't really do anything about it.

Kaiser, Thanks for the info but I own the business... I am really just trying to make sure that my old deleted email's from Cyber-rights either sent, recieved, encrypted or non encrypted cant be retrieved. How could I wipe or delete these. I wont be in the office all day every day and this computer would need to be made available to others from time to time......

Thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner