over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with doses

buckboy85

Newbies
I am starting my first cycle and will be using just test cyp at 200mg/10ml. I was wondering how much of the cyp I needed to start with and when to increase. After asking some of you guys about what my first cycle should be I finally decided to just go with a test only cycle to be safe and to see how my body reacts. (Also not having to take a shot almost every day with the prop). So if you guys could help me out that would be awesome.

I am 6 foot and between 188 and 190 depending on what time of the week you weigh me and at 7.5% body fat. I am also 21.

Thanks bros.

Really it looks like you need to eat more. Without the proper diet gear is not going to help you at all. How long have you been training. How many calories do you eat daily. Answere these and maybe we can help you.

GBG

I eat between 3,000 and 3,500 calories a day. And my diet is clean. Like I said I am 6 foot 190 now and 7.5% bodyfat. I have lifted weights and worked out every now for the past 6 years but I have been lifting and dieting religously for well over a year now. Before I started dieting and working out properly I was a fat 228. I then started working out and got my diet down pat and dropped all the way to 167. That is when I started eating and training hard and got up to 190. I am doin a test only cycle actually like you recommended and have decided not to go with the prop. I say I will be using cyp but since I am going to be running test only I am thinking about using sust 250. I am not sure yet. I am just interested in seeing the dosage for the cyp (and or the sust). I know that both have longer esters than prop so I definetly wont have to shoot eod.

buckboy85 said:
I eat between 3,000 and 3,500 calories a day. And my diet is clean. Like I said I am 6 foot 190 now and 7.5% bodyfat. I have lifted weights and worked out every now for the past 6 years but I have been lifting and dieting religously for well over a year now. Before I started dieting and working out properly I was a fat 228. I then started working out and got my diet down pat and dropped all the way to 167. That is when I started eating and training hard and got up to 190. I am doin a test only cycle actually like you recommended and have decided not to go with the prop. I say I will be using cyp but since I am going to be running test only I am thinking about using sust 250. I am not sure yet. I am just interested in seeing the dosage for the cyp (and or the sust). I know that both have longer esters than prop so I definetly wont have to shoot eod.

Ok at 7.5% B/F I'd keep those cal's up to 3500 or more. Then cut back a little if the fat is coming. For a cycle use Test Cyp @ 500 mgs /ew for the first cycle. Split it up into 2 injections. 250 on Sun and 250 on Wed.

500 mgs of test is a good starting point for test on the first cycle. IMO Sust sucks. I'd stay with the test

Last edited:

500mg pw is fine. IronMike

I agree

500mg per week is fine for a first cycle. Stay away from Sust... Take a look at the esters and your getting a whole lot less than a staight 500 per week. The only thing I might advise is a small front load of prop for the first two weeks like 200mg EOD, Drop it in week 3. If not you wont feel the effects of the cyp till your second week of the cycle.

DOGMA said:
500mg per week is fine for a first cycle. Stay away from Sust... Take a look at the esters and your getting a whole lot less than a staight 500 per week. The only thing I might advise is a small front load of prop for the first two weeks like 200mg EOD, Drop it in week 3. If not you wont feel the effects of the cyp till your second week of the cycle.

if you dont wanna do the EOD shots, you could take an oral with it... say 25mgs dbol per day for those first two weeks.... save you some shots.

i'm kinda "conservative" when it comes to dosages (some call it pussy). i think you'd do OK with even 300-400 mgs/week. i guess going to 500 right away isnt a big deal. my thought process on it is, you're going to gain (provided the training, diet, and recovery is in place). everyone has a different theory on this so my word is hardly the rule.

dont confuse the word diet with dieting down. diet is the food you take in; eg you eat a clean diet, or you eating for a bulking diet. when you're dieting... you're cutting up. do when someone says make sure you're diet is in place... dont think you have to be cutting up. some guys get confused on that. you wanna gain, SO EAT!!! :)

more importantly than the drugs.... make sure you're gettin enough calories in. try to gain as much now as you can naturally before the juice. food is the only way to do that. the drugs are just a tool to get you there, they arent the way.

good luck

Mr Pickles said:
if you dont wanna do the EOD shots, you could take an oral with it... say 25mgs dbol per day for those first two weeks.... on that. you wanna gain, SO EAT!!! :)good luck
. I'm sorry but I disagree with stacking on your first cycle. You need to do one and one only to see how the body reacts to anabolics. If you stack and you have a problem, then tell me which one of those agents used in that stack was the culprit.

Stick with TEST only for your first cycle.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws