over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with dosing for progesterone gynoe from deca/tren

gstracer

Registered
Ok well Been on deca for 8 weeks have lumps on nips. Not swolen or puffy just sore if pressed. I know deca an tren effect me this way. I have dosinex, letro and old primi. On hand. The primi is liquid and is about 4-5 months old. Not sure if it can go bad. Just hot the letro and dosinex been taking .5 mg dosinex and 2.5 letro a day for the past 2 days. Is this what I should be doing? If not please he'll me with what u would do thanks alot. I'm looking for the dose schedule not just take this and that I wanna know when and how many times a week blah blah thanks a lot

Dostinex is for prolactin.
THats quite a hardcore dose of letro and dostinex. Progesterone only usually becomes a problem in the prescence of estrogen. Prolactin is quite common with nor tests.

Is there any discharge if you squeeze the nips-this is a sure sign of prolactin problems.
Were you taking the anti e when the gyno showed up? If so I think you're problem will be prolactin. Stick with the dostinex and letro until it subsides and then reduce the letro. You can add the prami, but would have thought dostinex would do the job

Ok ya it's deff from prolactin becuase I've done many cycles and estrogen dose t seem to effect me only deca and tren so ie prolactin. So if I'm taking a lot of these 2 would u say I need to change it up that's the real question I'm trying to ask people. Everyones like take this an take that but no one ever tells u how to take it. Ya know like letro 2.5 mg eod and dosinex .5 mg ed. I'm looking to find out the best way to take these to get rid of the lumps in my nips so it dosent get any worse thanks And also looking for how long it should take to see if it's working or if I shoul stop the deca

Ok ya it's deff from prolactin becuase I've done many cycles and estrogen dose t seem to effect me only deca and tren so ie prolactin. So if I'm taking a lot of these 2 would u say I need to change it up that's the real question I'm trying to ask people. Everyones like take this an take that but no one ever tells u how to take it. Ya know like letro 2.5 mg eod and dosinex .5 mg ed. I'm looking to find out the best way to take these to get rid of the lumps in my nips so it dosent get any worse thanks And also looking for how long it should take to see if it's working or if I shoul stop the deca
yes stop the deca and the tren, I would never use them again if i were you (sucks huh?) but thats just the way your body is bro. from now on every cycle you do from here on out you will need to control estrogen even if not taking deca or tren, cause any lump you have remaining from this can and will grow with the help of estrogen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131