over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED HELP

airlfloww

Newbies
i injected 1cc of sust 250 last sunday for my first ever shot. (glute) its been progessively getting more soar and ive developed a large abcess.. it doesnt stick out but more is more wide than anything. definetely warm.. no redness (yet) :[
i did everything clean so i think its a steril abcess.. any tips? should i drain it? when should i see a docter. i looked pictures up on google of abcess's and docters slice your skin open to remove the fluid. i do not want this. HELP!?

Deep Thoughts

Bro, being your first shot, I would give it till Sunday to see if it gets better. I will bet that it will go away, its just your body is not used to it yet. I did t400 my first shot, and I couldn't hardly sit for a week. Next time will not hurt as bad.

Just wait. Sust can leave a nice welt and make you really sore. Just sit tight and keep an eye on it. Do not play with it. Try some massage on it, see if that helps it.

thanks you guys.. very comforting! i massaged it deeply the day after i noticed it and it it may have irritated it, but you never know. it could be more painful if i didnt! My brother also did his first shot with me.. 300ml of test enanthate. his was soar for only the next day though. sustanon probably takes a little more getting used to id imagine though. I am going to wait it out a bit and see if it goes away. i bought some benadryl for if it gets worse. im allergic to penacilins or an ilins so i cant use that antibiotic everybody is talking about. anyways im off to the gym for a painful workout. thanks again you guys.

Last edited:
i also wanted to say that being my first injection i didnt realize how slow i had to do it. i probably administered 1cc in about 5 seconds. i think it spilled out of the muscle and surfaced a bit causing irritation. we'll see!

its friday 11:59 pm. i did my first shot last sunday. i noticed its turning rosey colored now. being that its turning red, can i assume its infected or can my body just be still having a hard time with its first ever shot? im going to sleep and see where i am tomorrow with this.

its friday 11:59 pm. i did my first shot last sunday. i noticed its turning rosey colored now. being that its turning red, can i assume its infected or can my body just be still having a hard time with its first ever shot? im going to sleep and see where i am tomorrow with this.

how solid is it? is it hot to touch?

how solid is it? is it hot to touch?

its actually completely gone now and i did my third shot in my right glute. where the original shot was and its perfectly fine. my second shot got a little swollen and it left a little scar tissue, but everything going well now and im feeling a bit stronger in the gym.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws