over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some advice

kevinsr

Newbies
So Ive been running some tren e and its from a good source on here. Its 200mg/ml taking 2 mil. This is my second time trying tren and both times its been leaving me with a knot and Charlie horse lasting for 3 or 4 days. Goes in smooth and no reaction for about 24 hrs. I wondering if my body just don't like the compound possibly allergic. Any one ever seen anything like this. Thanks in advance

So Ive been running some tren e and its from a good source on here. Its 200mg/ml taking 2 mil. This is my second time trying tren and both times its been leaving me with a knot and Charlie horse lasting for 3 or 4 days. Goes in smooth and no reaction for about 24 hrs. I wondering if my body just don't like the compound possibly allergic. Any one ever seen anything like this. Thanks in advance

Bro are you warming your gear before you inject? I microwave a small bowl of water, then put the vials in it for a minute as I prepare the needle and swipe myself with alcohol. By the time I am done the oil is warmed up and when I inject it goes in smooth and I get no pip.

Are you taking your time injecting... It should take you at least 1 min a CC or longer... And do what woodswise said also... Then rub the injection site for a few minutes with the palm of your hands....

Bro are you warming your gear before you inject? I microwave a small bowl of water, then put the vials in it for a minute as I prepare the needle and swipe myself with alcohol. By the time I am done the oil is warmed up and when I inject it goes in smooth and I get no pip.
No I havnt tried warming it up yet I'll try that this next go around. I always make sure to alcohol wipe really well and always after a hot shower.how warm do u go just warm to the touch so to speak?

Are you taking your time injecting... It should take you at least 1 min a CC or longer... And do what woodswise said also... Then rub the injection site for a few minutes with the palm of your hands....

I do massage the site for a minute or two afterwards but I'm probably closer to 30 sec a mil. I'll slow it down set me a timer next inj.

I like to shoot my oils in the evening, about an hour before bed. A hot shower, good stretching, warm oil, slow injections; rub the injection site area afterwards and when I'm injecting daily, I will sometimes put a heating pad or hand warmers on the area while i sleep.

If your concerned, all a small amount of sterile oil to the mix and/or rub it thru a filter.

I like to shoot my oils in the evening, about an hour before bed. A hot shower, good stretching, warm oil, slow injections; rub the injection site area afterwards and when I'm injecting daily, I will sometimes put a heating pad or hand warmers on the area while i sleep.

If your concerned, all a small amount of sterile oil to the mix and/or rub it thru a filter.
That's about the way I do it in The evening after showering. I don't have any issues with anything else. I'm definetly going to slow my injection down and I have a heat pad might try that as well.

To the original poster:

What you may be experiencing is a reaction to the benzol alcohol, or the beginning stages of the hormone crashing in the vehicle.

Bake the oils at a temperature of 210-220 for 30 mins. Rotate the vial slowly, evenly distribute the hormone throughout the oil. Inject while still warm, (especially if emulsified in coconut oil).

Follow the advice of those above, special notice to inject slowly. The advice I was given was 30 seconds per cc, though 60 works better, more than likely. This helps prevent the creation of a "pocket" within the tissue.

Also, pay close attention to the size of the muscle your injecting. Glutes can handle the max, from 1 cc-2cc. The smaller the muscle, the less the tissue can handle.

Last point: if your using prop, ace or any quick acting substance, you'll be injecting with more frequency.... Meaning less recovery if you don't have a variety of injection sites to rotate. And more scar tissue build up.

All this comes together to create a smooth experience for continued use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This used to happen to me using gear from a reputable source. I started using a 1.5" pin instead of a 1" and the problem went away. Now I have zero pain from all the compounds I've tried.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws