over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some advice

Dann

Registered
Last week I went to my gym fit test ... to find out how much Body fat I have .... Now right now I am 150lbs and 5' 9" and I am 29 yr old ...the guy who was doing my test was trying to sell me those personal trainer packages so I am really not trusting his words so I want opinion from you guys ..
He told me I have 26% body fat which place me on the over lean category ... it was really surprising for me as I was under the impression that it wont be more then 15%
I being getting helped from Phil I am seening difference in my body and amazing result in strength ..
31122008153.jpg

Last edited:
I work with Phil too, only advice you need is follow exactly what he says 100% and you'll turn into a beast.
Get some LBAs,they'll only speed up the process, they're expensive I know, but get them.
Also I think 26% is a little fucking high, aka I think the PT was blowing smoke up your ass.
I'm not good at judging BF %, but I think 25 is unreal, you look more 16ish.
I kinda see a visible top ab(s) in the pic which is why I think 25 is to high.
Also, you seem to have gyno not sure if it's justa bad pic or not.

He told me I have 26% body fat which place me on the over lean category ... it was really surprising for me as I was under the impression that it wont be more then 15%
]

That trainer is full of it IMO. No way your 26%.....hard to tell from your pic what you are (15% ish ??) but 26% is chunky and your not chunky

I dont know wht GYNO is but yes I am on LBA right now just about to finish my 1st galon and ordering second one .. this stuff is magic I dont know if its LBA or wht but now I dont think there is any limit to my weight lift before I cant able to do aything above 180lb on bech press and with this stuff I am doing 5 to 6 reps of 210lbs I feel strong and recovers alot faster ... : )

Thank you guys for helping me getting my confidence back cos I was sure that the trainer was just full of shit

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
hey

Also, you seem to have gyno not sure if it's justa bad pic or not.[/QUOTE]

I think if you stand up straight, it will clear up any misconceptions of that....I'll let someone else fill in the rest .....you look good for just starting, keep up the good work, and I too work with Phil and my body is transforming in a short amt of time.

The trainer that tested you has no clue. You are NOT 26% BF. Yes 15-17 maybe. How did he test? electronic or did he do the caliper method?

Just liste to PHIL Implicitly. Do not second guess him and do not question his methods, just do as he asks you and if you have any questions to ask him do so. He is a great guy and knows what he is doing.

You don't look too bad, just keep following Phil's advice. :D

Dude, you are around 15-16%, Most personal trainers are a waste of space. I had one tell me I was at 18% when I posted pictures here back in Sept, See updated pictures at 48. Keep doing what Phil says, and before you know it you will be 10-12%BF.

Thats an old trick to get you shocked enough to pay for overpriced over hyped training packages...they do it all the time, I'd say 16% like the rest...

when working with Phil surrender yourself to his wisdom and you will get the results you are looking for...most of all enjoy it and make it fun

Gyno is "man boobs", basically fat around your breast.
How much of that LBA are you taking daily? Just wondering.
Haha, all I hear is it's so good and causes only good positive gains. :)
also, with the pic not sure when you took it, but if you took it after you ate, you might have been bloated which could cause you to look a bit heaver than you're.
My guy buldges out when I have my first meal, because of milk bloat.

eheheh No man I dont have man boob at all infact now when I wear T shirt or any thing I can see curve coming out around my outer chest .
I m totally following his method ... but it get hard some time specially diet ... cant eat tuna cans and boiled and grilled chiken all the time I need rice but hey if this can get me wht i want to be then well i guess I have to do it ..
Once again thanks for all of ur help ... I m taking 5 Tbsp of LBA twice between meals I finished my Grape one I am thinking about some other favor any advice : )

Eating all clean foods is just a sacrifice you gota make to have an amazing body and life style. Just stick with it. :)
I dont even enjoy eating any more. The tuna is a drag to eat, and chicken I'm tired of, but its easy.
Pro tip, with tuna, put some in your mouth, put water in and switch it around, then sollow. Makes it easyer for me to go down and takes less time. And you dont have to taste the nasty shit.

Also, you seem to have gyno not sure if it's justa bad pic or not.

I think if you stand up straight, it will clear up any misconceptions of that....I'll let someone else fill in the rest .....you look good for just starting, keep up the good work, and I too work with Phil and my body is transforming in a short amt of time.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I was going to say that same exact thing. Dann, your posture is not great, you really should keep your back straight bro.

eheheh No man I dont have man boob at all infact now when I wear T shirt or any thing I can see curve coming out around my outer chest .
I m totally following his method ... but it get hard some time specially diet ... cant eat tuna cans and boiled and grilled chiken all the time I need rice but hey if this can get me wht i want to be then well i guess I have to do it ..Once again thanks for all of ur help ... I m taking 5 Tbsp of LBA twice between meals I finished my Grape one I am thinking about some other favor any advice : )
You can't or don't want to? Big difference in the two. We all do shit we don't want to to achieve a body to die for. So make up your mind what you want and just get to it. This is no easy road to run. We all make the sacrifices needed to get the results desired.

I think if you stand up straight, it will clear up any misconceptions of that....I'll let someone else fill in the rest .....you look good for just starting, keep up the good work, and I too work with Phil and my body is transforming in a short amt of time.

Yea, I was going to say that same exact thing. Dann, your posture is not great, you really should keep your back straight bro.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this tuna trick really does help ... : ) ..well I usually stand straight this is just i was focusing the camera thats why i am bended a lil bit ...

question : wht else is there to have a good protien fill breakfast beside boiled eggs also i asked for any other flavour of LBA that any one recommend
thanks

Try LBA's from True Protein!

I highly recommend LBA's from True Protein. I have tried all their flavors. They are awesome! Way better then AAEFX.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

WildBB

I highly recommend LBA's from True Protein. I have tried all their flavors. They are awesome! Way better then AAEFX.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

WildBB

TPs is alot cheaper and better than AAEFX imo.
Also, donno if this is aginist the rules, if it is sorry. But, you can save some money by using this discount code on your orders JHN125. (5% on all orders and 10% on all orders 16 lbs or more)
If this breaks rules just delete the post as nessacery.

I just ordered Banana Galon .... lets see how tht will going to be ... Hey do u guys take Protien shake with LBA I was thinking about taking Protein after my workout but really didnt want to over dose my self with all this stuff ...
Also i guess not feeling hungry is one of the effect of LBA as well ... Wht does this thing (LBA) really have in it ... protien ??

I just ordered Banana Galon .... lets see how tht will going to be ... Hey do u guys take Protien shake with LBA I was thinking about taking Protein after my workout but really didnt want to over dose my self with all this stuff ...
Also i guess not feeling hungry is one of the effect of LBA as well ... Wht does this thing (LBA) really have in it ... protien ??

Not to be rude or anything, but do a quick search on the board for LBA's . These questions on LBA's have been asked hundreds of times. You will find PLENTY of info...trust me! :D

I didn't think we wanted to turn this thread into another LBA thread....:eek:

Ask Phil about the shake.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity