over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Cycle

bigdguy

Newbies
Hey guys, I am planning my next cycle. I am planning on running 200mg of TE per week along with 40mg of tbol ED for 8 weeks. I am not a bodybuilder and I am more focused on sports performance.
I am 6'1 185lb and ~10%bf. Again I am not so much interested in putting on a lot of muscle, I am interested in the performance (endurance, power, speed) effects of this cycle.
I have tried Anavar before and it was okay, not too crazy benefits performance-wise but also crazy strenght gains even when on a deficit. I want to hear you opinions and what to expect from turinabol. Are these dosages reasonable? or should I be looking at other compounds instead?

Are you trolling us? You said in another thread your TRT was 250mgs a week. Now you’re running a “cycle” that’s lower than your TRT but you’re adding some bunk ass Tbol? Stop asking questions and go read some other threads for the next few months.

Hey guys, I am planning my next cycle. I am planning on running 200mg of TE per week along with 40mg of tbol ED for 8 weeks. I am not a bodybuilder and I am more focused on sports performance.
I am 6'1 185lb and ~10%bf. Again I am not so much interested in putting on a lot of muscle, I am interested in the performance (endurance, power, speed) effects of this cycle.
I have tried Anavar before and it was okay, not too crazy benefits performance-wise but also crazy strenght gains even when on a deficit. I want to hear you opinions and what to expect from turinabol. Are these dosages reasonable? or should I be looking at other compounds instead?
I would say you’ll notice next to nothing from this cycle unless you’re low t currently

Are you trolling us? You said in another thread your TRT was 250mgs a week. Now you’re running a “cycle” that’s lower than your TRT but you’re adding some bunk ass Tbol? Stop asking questions and go read some other threads for the next few months.
I am not trolling. The other thread was regarding my estradiol levels, I decided to decrease TE to only 200mg a week so I can keep my estradiol lower. This because I don’t like the water retention from it. And yes you’re right, this cycle would be technically adding tbol to my “TRT” which is why I wanted to hear opinions.

I am not trolling. The other thread was regarding my estradiol levels, I decided to decrease TE to only 200mg a week so I can keep my estradiol lower. This because I don’t like the water retention from it. And yes you’re right, this cycle would be technically adding tbol to my “TRT” which is why I wanted to hear opinions.
So you’re looking to gain endurance, power and speed from 40mgs of Tbol a day? Again, go do some reading. No clue how you expect people to legit respond to this absurdity.

Focus on your training and diet

If anavar wasn’t for you then tbol is going to be even worse.

Why not just do anadrol on weight training days? I guarantee you that I do and have more human performance history than you and I can tell you that’s the best I’ve ever got out of an oral.

Maybe it’s time to add a “performance” section to the forum. Lol

If you’re not interested in “putting on a lot of muscle” then why are you taking gear and orals.

At your stats I would get your diet right and stick to TRT.

IF you have to add something (because you want to) maybe low mast or EQ.

So you’re looking to gain endurance, power and speed from 40mgs of Tbol a day? Again, go do some reading. No clue how you expect people to legit respond to this absurdity.
I don’t see it as absurd as I’m trying to educate myself. If it bothers you to answer then don’t even comment on the post. My bad I’m not as intelectual are you Mr. Smart. One of my questions was are these dosages “okay”, because all I have read is people doing 40mg and saying it was great.

I don’t see it as absurd as I’m trying to educate myself. If it bothers you to answer then don’t even comment on the post. My bad I’m not as intelectual are you Mr. Smart. One of my questions was are these dosages “okay”, because all I have read is people doing 40mg and saying it was great.
This is not the way to get help here.

And yes, many of us are exponentially smarter than you'll ever be about PEDs / training / diet.

If you’re not interested in “putting on a lot of muscle” then why are you taking gear and orals.

I do triathlon so it wouldn’t work for me to be 200lbs+ ya know haha. I do take care of my diet a lot, I just I want to achieve the best performance I can, in triathlon. I have tried to find other forums for such matters but no luck so far.

I was JUST thinking the same right before I saw your post... Re: adding a 'Performance' section.
Plenty guys here that are into the hybrid athlete style of training. running, cycling, lifting, some form of combat discipline.

I do triathlon so it wouldn’t work for me to be 200lbs+ ya know haha. I do take care of my diet a lot, I just I want to achieve the best performance I can, in triathlon. I have tried to find other forums for such matters but no luck so far.
Understandable. You’ve got a wealth of knowledge on here so just make sure you present the full picture when asking the question. Most guys on here will go way out of their way to help you. The more info and background you give, the more we can help.

Knowing your goal I wouldn’t touch any orals. I’d stick to TRT and personally add a little EQ to it weekly for its cardiovascular benefits.

I was JUST thinking the same right before I saw your post... Re: adding a 'Performance' section.
Plenty guys here that are into the hybrid athlete style of training. running, cycling, lifting, some form of combat discipline.
Agreed. I’m just spoiled as I have been a member for over 12 years and for as long as I’ve been on here it’s always been a hardcore bodybuilding forum- the best.

But bodybuilding applies to every sport so get why people come here to ask. A section for performance could possibly eliminate that as not everyone’s going for a pro card on here.

This is not the way to get help here.

And yes, many of us are exponentially smarter than you'll ever be about PEDs / training / diet.
I think that's what attracting many from the performance world to PM. It's the the PED knowledge and all that surrounds the use/abuse of PEDs.
If the PM admins added a performance forum youd probably see a noticeable increase in traffic and new member signups. Might be a good or bad thing. Certainly a good thing for sponsors of course.

Actually, yes you will get way more out of that stack than been natural, i have never tried t-bol, but most aas improve recovery which definitely helps with performance, oh and by the way your performance in bed should also increase 😆

Actually, yes you will get way more out of that stack than been natural, i have never tried t-bol, but most aas improve recovery which definitely helps with performance, oh and by the way your performance in bed should also increase 😆
Yes. I too have noticed the same with TBOL. Outside of all other orals it seems to be the only one that improves eq as well as increases libido.

I did a half Ironman at 5-10 212lbs while helping my old lady train for a full Ironman. Go eat a something other than gels.

I’m kidding about the gels. TBOL is going to fuck you up on the bike power work. And shoulder pumps while swimming are zero fun.

If test 250mg is holding too much water, add in 75-100mg primo and see if the E2 drop cuts a little water off.

@Performance Based is an athlete here. He fights, runs, swims, kills bears with his own hands…..he might chime in. He likes low test +moderate EQ…..allegedly his pecker works. Mine doesn’t with EQ higher than test.

I’m kidding about the gels. TBOL is going to fuck you up on the bike power work. And shoulder pumps while swimming are zero fun.

If test 250mg is holding too much water, add in 75-100mg primo and see if the E2 drop cuts a little water off.
Definitely interesting! Are the pumps with TBOL that crazy that they become uncomfortable? Lol.

My face is sometimes a bit puffy but other than that I’m not sure if I am holding that much water. However I would like to lower it a little bit just in case. Is primo preferable over Masteron?

Do you know how bad is the toxicity of EQ on the kidneys?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws