advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

**New formula Riptropin Feed back thread!

I just got my results from my test today and it came back at 574. When I was on generic blue tops it came back at 420. These Rips seem to be good.

I just got my results from my test today and it came back at 574. When I was on generic blue tops it came back at 420. These Rips seem to be good.

Was that through your private doc or one of these online labs? How many IU's were you taking and how were you taking them?

Nice results

Was that through your private doc or one of these online labs? How many IU's were you taking and how were you taking them?

Nice results

Both test were through my private Dr. I take 2iu's PWO in the morning, and 2iu's in the evening.

would they do this kind of testing at your local university health center lol?

lol probably not

Both test were through my private Dr. I take 2iu's PWO in the morning, and 2iu's in the evening.

That is really close to my test a few months ago on 4iu of rips. I take mine all at once in the am though.

Thanks for sharing that info

It's nice to see the blood work results prove the Rips are so good. You can definatly feel them working.

Yep. Every morning.

Same way I take mine, after that morning shot I'm ready for another nap. Best part is that napping on HGH gives you the wildest most vivid dreams!

I've had a few good ones over the last few days that involved travel and food. Waiting for the dream with the thick sexy blonde still ;)

I got my blood drawn today. awaiting results. this blood draw was done after 12 hours of taking 3ius of the (old) rips. cant wait to see the results. I am also doing a rips log. I will post this also in my thread.

That is awesome Jesse! the 6 and 12 hour post injection thing has been on my mind since I saw your results 3 hrs post injection! I can't wait to see those results!

i heard nothing but good stuff,gona try them soon,cant wait.rips seem the way to go.

Hmm would there be more benefits if you took the gh post workout?

Some say yes, some say no. It will be interesting to see where Jesse's levels end up 12 hours post injection, that might help answer that question.

i heard nothing but good stuff,gona try them soon,cant wait.rips seem the way to go.

I feel fantastic from this new batch, with the exception of slight CTS symptoms. Sense of well being, improved sleep, all of the early signs that one should be getting I am seeing. The old formula was the best HGH out of China IMO and this new one does seem stronger.

I got my blood drawn today. awaiting results. this blood draw was done after 12 hours of taking 3ius of the (old) rips. cant wait to see the results. I am also doing a rips log. I will post this also in my thread.

How fast do they usually get those results to you Jesse? A few of my buddies that swear by post work out injections are going to be in for a rude surprise I think :)

I am liking them well enough that I just put in another order. Boo ya.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear