advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

**New formula Riptropin Feed back thread!

scanned lab results posted in my thread :headbang:

After seeing your labs I'm psyched to see how the new ones compare to the old ones. Last go around I hit mid 550's from 4iu of the old formula. Monday I will retest this time running 4iu of the new, exact same protocol as the last test. I hope they get my results to me as quick as they did for yo :)

I do "feel" different from these new ones. They seem stronger to me and the sense of well being is on turbo charge!

The new batch is great. I ran the rest of the old batch i had and then immediately switched to the new batch and actually felt tingling in my hands again! (i've been on GH so long that i'm quite desensitized)

I have to be honest i did not think i would notice anything - happy i proved myself wrong :)

The new batch is great. I ran the rest of the old batch i had and then immediately switched to the new batch and actually felt tingling in my hands again! (i've been on GH so long that i'm quite desensitized)

I have to be honest i did not think i would notice anything - happy i proved myself wrong :)

Nice! I can't wait to get my new batch.:headbang:

Hey I have a test for IGF and test levels coming up, so how many hours in advance should I shoot to see the real results on the test, or to see if my ellitropin really is what it is supposed to be?

Benches,

Looking forward to watching for your results. Sounds like the early signs are good. I want to try Gh for the first time, and the Rips sound like the place to start.

I've been checking my email 20x per day for the IGF-1 test results from the blood I had drawn on Monday.

Hoping by Thursday that I will have them in hand and posted for you guys.

Finally got all my results back that I will scan and post later today when I can get a little help with that.

IGF-1 on 4iu of new rips ed 634!!

Those are pretty good levels man! I can't wait to get my new batch of rips.

Wonder what the levels would come back as if you took phar
lpharm gh to these

Wonder what the levels would come back as if you took phar
lpharm gh to these

probably pretty close, with some luck I'll have mine up and scanned today. I have my results the wife is just being difficult finding time to clean them up so I can post them :)

Finally got all my results back that I will scan and post later today when I can get a little help with that.

what's your protocol for use bro? i'm reading jesse's log as well and he is seeing a correlation between levels and carb intake but i'm confused as to whether they should or shouldn't be eatin lol

Rips is impressive. I'm going in for igf1 tmrw since my last reading was so high my doc freaked out. I freaked a bit too since i dont want all that scrutiny. So I've stayed off the rips and peptides for a couple of days . . . So long as I come in below 500 everyone will be cool.

Rips is good.

29ur2g8.jpg

I posted these in another thread also but figured they should be here for those searching down the road for results. The above test is after being on rips at 4iu ed

$ guys in this thread alone that tested IGF-1level most came out right around 600.. Stronrhino with 3iu and 598 is the best test I've heard of yet on such a low dose.

Last edited:
But im on 5 daily split now didnt want to take all at once I get sides so I tested at 3 which is my theshold for no sides. But understand I have been on straight for 5 months ed. Never missed one day. 5 at once would not bode well with me. So I split.

Having hard time contacting these guys. got the list but have been unable to get anything but autoreply. hate to bug anybody. suggs?
used safe mail and am getting nowhere but the list, thanks..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws