over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Guy!

wow unreal developement bro! the shoulder to waist ratio is sick, the wheels are pretty damn good also, if it wasn't for your little girly waist..LOL i wouldn't have believed you were a middleweight, you look a lot bigger. good luck at the show and i would def. jump in the open class also!

i just saw the first pic of your quads and said DAMN! you remind me of caprise murray(sp?) in a way...lookin real good. how old are you?

and i feel ya' working those graveyards...had to do the same thing, 8-8 about 2yrs ago.

Welcome to the board!

That lat spread (waist to back ratio) has got to be the sickest I've EVER seen :eek:

You really should consider also doing the open.

wow you look insane. whaver show you enter you are probably going to win if u dial in right lol. I cant believe nobody asked this yet. How tall r u and whats the waist measurement? Only weakness i possibly see is high lats, but u can fix that with lower back and lower lat work, and everything else is just incredible. jeeeeeze

Stats!

Ht = 5'-6½". Gooey don't really have an off season weight, the heaviest I've been is 205 and felt like shit, put that weight on too fast. in the pics I am around 181lb, fluctuating big time from 178-183ish ???? I just wanna try to go in @ the top of the MW's. My waist, I will measure and post I think 28. 4 arms are terrible and my high lats... :confused: :( :mad:

I think you have a great physique from head to toe. Reminds me of a thicker Stan McQuay. You should do very well as long as your condition continues to improve. I think you've got a good futue. Best of luck in your show.

Alright, same old Q's but everyone wants to know (OK maybe just me)....LOL. Whats the diet like and training if you dont mind spilling the beans?

Fantastic start man

I hate to see you in 3-5 years. Great foundation to work with. I could see ya at 230 easy. Looking strong!

wedge

Upper body looks great epsecially arms and shoulders...chest and back seem behind the arms and delts development wise.
Great waist size and conditioning and color look good too.
Legs and calves are far behind sizewise the rest of the above mentioned. Hard to really tell though from the pics posted.
good luck @ the show and keep us posted you got great potential as others mentioned. ;)

Massive G said:
Upper body looks great epsecially arms and shoulders...chest and back seem behind the arms and delts development wise.
Great waist size and conditioning and color look good too.
Legs and calves are far behind sizewise the rest of the above mentioned. Hard to really tell though from the pics posted.
good luck @ the show and keep us posted you got great potential as others mentioned. ;)
I agree ,These pictures are extremely close up and dead on , making you seem alot bigger then what you actually are, you said your 5'6 and 170 something thats actually somehwat decent but a guy like putnam at 5'6 198 will dwarf you , I personally think you have a somewhat decent physique , tho i see some major structural flaws such as mentioned above ,high lats, flat back no depth , arms appear to be underdeveloped compared to shoulders and forearms need to be much bigger , legs are looking very good 5'6 or not.

hey man lets see some shots that arent close up and point blank dead on , hell even TP4U looks like a pro with a foot of camera space to work with :p never the less you look great bro just giving my honest opinion hope its cool peace bro.

Vander_V said:
I agree ,These pictures are extremely close up and dead on , making you seem alot bigger then what you actually are, you said your 5'6 and 170 something thats actually somehwat decent but a guy like putnam at 5'6 198 will dwarf you , I personally think you have a somewhat decent physique , tho i see some major structural flaws such as mentioned above ,high lats, flat back no depth , arms appear to be underdeveloped compared to shoulders and forearms need to be much bigger , legs are looking very good 5'6 or not.

hey man lets see some shots that arent close up and point blank dead on , hell even TP4U looks like a pro with a foot of camera space to work with :p never the less you look great bro just giving my honest opinion hope its cool peace bro.

Those dang midgets will get you every time. :D You look impressive but the questions is how do you look standing next to someone else? I don't mean that as an insult. Good luck and I hope all goes well. You'll stand out for sure in a good way!

Yo Vander, you don't have to worry bout it being cool. That's why I posted my pics, to get some opinions and constructive criticism. I don't sweat stuff, now I know what I need to work on. I posted because I wanted some professional feedback, and not some guy in the gym saying ur huge. What's funny though, is that everyone says my arms are overdeveloped for my shoulders. I will post some full body pics, with a real camera and not a cell phone... lol. As far as being Dwarfed by a heavyweight, pretty self explanatory that's a good 20lbs Putnam has on me. My buddy Pat Matsuda won the MW class in the 2001 USA he was @ 173lbs (see Pic). Those forearms and high lats of mine though, I agree big time, bent over rows, deads I do them and I don't know what's going on. I am not gonna lie I neglect my foreams. Maybe you can gimme some tips so that I can add some depth to my back this winter. Thanks man, LATA BRAH.

Attachments

• 12022-matsuda-p-01.jpg
    12022-matsuda-p-01.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 789
pumpputnam said:
Those dang midgets will get you every time. :D You look impressive but the questions is how do you look standing next to someone else? I don't mean that as an insult. Good luck and I hope all goes well. You'll stand out for sure in a good way!

That is VERY true. Everyone looks good when they r lean standing by themselves (except me LOL) but its a whole nother ballgame when ur in a lineup of shreaded competitors who all look great themselves. Its all about the matchups and comparisons. I never saw how many weak points i actualy had til i saw pix where i was matched up against better competitors.

The real deal

In my opinion, no competitor on this site can touch you. You can get criticized all you want, my money is on your physique. I know quality when I see it, be it from 1 foot away or 100 feet away.

PHIL HERNON said:
In my opinion, no competitor on this site can touch you. You can get criticized all you want, my money is on your physique. I know quality when I see it, be it from 1 foot away or 100 feet away.

Phil is da man. :)

CROWLER

PHIL HERNON said:

Ditto.....

You look good man, good luck!

Bro trust me there aint going to be too many middleweights happy to turn around and trade back shots next to this

Attachments

• 09-29-05_1601.jpg
    09-29-05_1601.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,152

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner