over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Guy!

or this (high lats-SMATS!) Your going to do well

Attachments

• 09-29-05_1613.jpg
    09-29-05_1613.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,144
PHIL HERNON said:
In my opinion, no competitor on this site can touch you. You can get criticized all you want, my money is on your physique. I know quality when I see it, be it from 1 foot away or 100 feet away.
Would you like to put a little wager on that Phil?

And Lil Savage im glad your cool with what i said just stating what i saw from those pics being so close up , Plz take a pic maybe outside from a 10ft distance or so , maybe a q-turn and some manditories , at 5'6 its a tuff call on a computer screen but im gonna put my money against Phil on this one and say your gonna look a tad differnt in size from futher away , i have about 2-3 friends with your identical build all 5'5 or 5'6 , hell those of you who saw the AZ open know Lil M he looks exactly the same as this guy no differnce and yea he looks big but once on stage against the Heavy he was dwarfed .

Oh and by the way Putnam i thought was a LH not Heavy?

Best of Luck this weekend Lil SaVa Ge. You have built an incredible physic that will turn heads and be noted by many judges whether you place high or low. Your efforts thus far will propel you into a successful future.

HOW ABOUT THIS

Vander_V said:
Would you like to put a little wager on that Phil?

And Lil Savage im glad your cool with what i said just stating what i saw from those pics being so close up , Plz take a pic maybe outside from a 10ft distance or so , maybe a q-turn and some manditories , at 5'6 its a tuff call on a computer screen but im gonna put my money against Phil on this one and say your gonna look a tad differnt in size from futher away , i have about 2-3 friends with your identical build all 5'5 or 5'6 , hell those of you who saw the AZ open know Lil M he looks exactly the same as this guy no differnce and yea he looks big but once on stage against the Heavy he was dwarfed .

Oh and by the way Putnam i thought was a LH not Heavy?

GRAB A CAMERA AND TAKE 10 PICTURES OF THE SAME POSES LilSAVAGE JUST TOOK AND LET THE PROFESSIONALMUSCLE SITE MEMBERS DECIDE WHO WINS. HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET? :D ps YOU CAN GET AS CLOSE AS YOU WANT TO THE CAMERA. :)

PHIL HERNON said:
GRAB A CAMERA AND TAKE 10 PICTURES OF THE SAME POSES LilSAVAGE JUST TOOK AND LET THE PROFESSIONALMUSCLE SITE MEMBERS DECIDE WHO WINS. HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET? :D ps YOU CAN GET AS CLOSE AS YOU WANT TO THE CAMERA. :)

thats right...

PHIL HERNON said:

:D LOL

DOGGCRAPP said:
or this (high lats-SMATS!) Your going to do well
WTF - I could give a shit that his lats are "high" as it so fukkin wide it overpowers that minute fact - which is exagerated by your tiny waist.

Your arms look incredibly large esp for your size. Whoever can criticize those bodyparts can only be jealous IMHO - LOL

Or - as Phil says posts yours and let us to compare against his.

Too many pics posted here are poor quality and generally from too far a distance. There's nothing wrong with these - there good as far as online quality goes. WTF is with stand 10 feet away so we can't really see your physique so we can really give some quality opinions. :mad: :rolleyes:

PHIL HERNON said:

well if i looked anything like Lil Savage i just might , but how about this , how about i find another 5'6 dude and take the same close up shots ? i have a few friends who i believe would be equivalent to Lil Savage , Then after i take the pics ill post and you guys can compare , after the comparison ill post a pic of lets say Balplaya (since he now lives in my town) standing next to Lil M who is a friend of mine and in the same shape as Lil Savage and youll see what im talking about . sounds fair?

LIL M may even have him beat not sure but its gonna be close. And if LIL M does have him beat well i guess LIL M is a PRO :D

I am ready

Vander_V said:
well if i looked anything like Lil Savage i just might , but how about this , how about i find another 5'6 dude and take the same close up shots ? i have a few friends who i believe would be equivalent to Lil Savage , Then after i take the pics ill post and you guys can compare , after the comparison ill post a pic of lets say Balplaya (since he now lives in my town) standing next to Lil M who is a friend of mine and in the same shape as Lil Savage and youll see what im talking about . sounds fair?

LIL M may even have him beat not sure but its gonna be close. And if LIL M does have him beat well i guess LIL M is a PRO :D

Lets go. But, Ballplaya is just a local competitor? Your just a local competitor? I dont want anyone loooking silly here. I think you might have to get a pro from there to make this fair. Is Troy Alves available? I want someone at LilSavages level.

PHIL HERNON said:
Lets go. But, Ballplaya is just a local competitor? Your just a local competitor? I dont want anyone loooking silly here. I think you might have to get a pro from there to make this fair. Is Troy Alves available? I want someone at LilSavages level.
LOL well if my boy LIL M at a local level edges him out then what will u say :eek: should be fun .

Oh trust me im not anywhere near Lil Savage ill be taking the pics this time as long as i can see over my belly :p

haahhah HEY V

Vander_V said:
LOL well if my boy LIL M at a local level edges him out then what will u say :eek: should be fun .

Oh trust me im not anywhere near Lil Savage ill be taking the pics this time as long as i can see over my belly :p

I WAS JUST KIDDIN YOU, I KNOW YOU HAD SURGERY, I WAS JUST JOKIN. FOR REAL THOUGH, PUT BALPLAYA IN THE PICTURE. I WANT TO SEE HIS PROGRESS SINCE HE MOVED TO THE MECCA.

you gotta be kidding me, I'd smoke this guy......LOL, j/k. For real though, you look GREAT!! I havent said that about too many people on here. Keep it up and good luck, you'll be going places.

PHIL HERNON said:
In my opinion, no competitor on this site can touch you. You can get criticized all you want, my money is on your physique. I know quality when I see it, be it from 1 foot away or 100 feet away.

From a structural standpoint I think I would have to agree. From a condition standpoint, he should be a lot tighter for 1 week out. However, you can improve upon condition. You can't change your God given structure. It appears this cat almost certainly has a bright future.

Vander, how is everything going? I haven't heard from you in a while and was hoping things were going well for you. I was surprised to see you in this thread critiquing pics. Drop me a line when you get time and we can do lunch or something. ;)

Skip

COME ON SKIP

Skip said:
From a structural standpoint I think I would have to agree. From a condition standpoint, he should be a lot tighter for 1 week out. However, you can improve upon condition. You can't change your God given structure. It appears this cat almost certainly has a bright future.

Vander, how is everything going? I haven't heard from you in a while and was hoping things were going well for you. I was surprised to see you in this thread critiquing pics. Drop me a line when you get time and we can do lunch or something. ;)

Skip

YOU KNOW VANDER IS A CRTIQUER OF HABIT.

PHIL HERNON said:
I WAS JUST KIDDIN YOU, I KNOW YOU HAD SURGERY, I WAS JUST JOKIN. FOR REAL THOUGH, PUT BALPLAYA IN THE PICTURE. I WANT TO SEE HIS PROGRESS SINCE HE MOVED TO THE MECCA.

He doesn't need a recent pic. His pics at his best are already in the judging forum. They can just use those.

CROWLER

PHIL HERNON said:

its all good i thought it was funny either way , hey and dont underestimate balplaya hes making some great gains , as for me the only gains im making is in alchoholic tollerance lol . hey i give my honest opinion on all my critiques and yes i critique everyone so one guy isnt any differnet from the next there all good dudes ., well i just got a PM form a member and he wants me to critique his physique i hope he realizes im brutally honest so dont everbody assume im just tearing into people when im giving my honest opinions or asked to give a critique.

Won the OPEN MW Class!!!!!

Hey fellas, I took your guys opinion and jumped in the open MW's, and took it. I will post some pics from the show, I am still in the Bay Area and on my way home. Hey I just wanted to get my feet wet, for a first show i'm still high and hungry, gotta go eat. I'll talk to you guy's later.

NICE WORK!

KEEP UP ALL INFORMED. GLAD YOU'VE DONE SO WELL! :)

PHIL HERNON said:
your funny phil...LOL I do think the kid looks great though, He does have one hell of a future! I have a friend that I would love to see compared to this kid, he is a middleweight, and his name is Andre Ewing, he won the northernkentucky middleweight and then went on to win the overall show, then he went to jr. nationals and won the middleweight class at Jr. nationals this year then went and won the middleweight class at the team universe, he is a tall middleweight black guy but he is weird like phil heath where he looks like he has a shit load of muscle packed on his frame, I thought he was a light heavy at the northernkentucky until i spoke with him. I think everyone looks great in there 2 week and three week out pics posted on the internet, shit everyone looks great!!! BUT when they get onstage next to four more GOOD people then you sometimes see the whole story. shit when i see pics of mustafa muhammed in his 2 week out pics i think damn why isn't this guy winning a boatload of pro contest, then I see him on stage compared to the James' and the jackson's and the cormier's then you say O thats why..LOL

Jbomb said:
you gotta be kidding me, I'd smoke this guy......LOL, j/k. For real though, you look GREAT!! I havent said that about too many people on here. Keep it up and good luck, you'll be going places.
well since phil started it I will say that you would smoke the shit out of him, there I said it! if you two were in the running for an overall title at a show I would bet my house, and 2006 dodge charger that you would smoke him!

sorry everyone! i usually wouldn't say something like that, i wouldn't never say that such and such is better than anyone on such and such board, but since were on the subject j-bomb and about 4 other people on here would smoke him like a cheap cigar phil....SORRY!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws