over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New here, few questions

I don’t have enough privilege to post in sponsor section. Can someone help?
This question is far too vague which most vets are going to stay clear of. I recommend that think carefully about what you want to ask and then post it as your own sticky.
Good luck Bro

Pretty exited I stumbled onto this site. About 6 years ago I got into some pro Hormones, then some gear a about a year after.

Although anytime I injected, that area felt like a rock for a couple days. It got pretty painful but the results were awesome. Has that happened to anyone? Maybe my gear just needed to be filtered.

I tried some Gh last year from a buddy but pretty sure it was bunk. Which sucks because I was pumped to get my hands on it.

i was looking around today at some pro hormones, thinking about getting some. But if anyone here has something better to recommend me looking into I’d appreciate it. I’m not competitive or anything, but I still want to be in the best shape I can get in.

Man your experiences are not rare and it's a cold game. Your lucky to now be a part of this forum.
What I recommend you do is thoroughly read the "Growth Principles for Beginners" page.
If you want to further your knowledge on a specific type of gear you can simply google search it as "equipose profile" for example and further your research. When you start to find what's right for you come back and seek some help from the vets as they critique your plan. This is what Bio is referring to.

You have to consider your goals. Are you looking too simply break a plateau, pack on size, really shred up while keeping the muscle you've worked for?
You next cycle is going to be dependant on your primary goals.

I did, I was rotating between 4 different spots. I also tried heat pads and massaging the injections. Which didn’t help too much
Sounds like homebrew. I knew guys in the Marine Corp that were running just clear unlabeled bottles sourced from a bouncer at a club. They were really packing on the muscle but always complaining about the painful injections.
There is a huge difference between Underground Labs and homebrew gear.

You need 50 posts. Become more active in the forum with QUALITY posts! If you or anyone starts post whoring to get to 50 posts they will be banned!!

Man your experiences are not rare and it's a cold game. Your lucky to now be a part of this forum.
What I recommend you do is thoroughly read the "Growth Principles for Beginners" page.
If you want to further your knowledge on a specific type of gear you can simply google search it as "equipose profile" for example and further your research. When you start to find what's right for you come back and seek some help from the vets as they critique your plan. This is what Bio is referring to.

You have to consider your goals. Are you looking too simply break a plateau, pack on size, really shred up while keeping the muscle you've worked for?
You next cycle is going to be dependant on your primary goals.
I definitely appreciate you referring that thread to me, pure gold. Thanks!

When I was new to the game, 20 years ago.... everyone preached test/deca/dbol. I still use that cycle, I feel like a million bucks on it. I also like test/deca/Winstrol. But everyone is different, I've tried almost everything out there, and now I stick to what I feel healthy on. Is recommend trying what interests you, keeping test as your base. Noting what works well for you, but also noting if u get side effects that impact u negatively. Over time you'll find your sweet spot. Welcome to PM.

There are endless ways to post on the forum and you will be learning all along the way. Just follow the rules and guidelines and your in the clear.
You can post your previous cycles and experience which you can ask for input from the vets on the site. Would they have done things a bit differently? Other beginners on the forum can learn from your experiences and you will gaining invaluable information yourself.

Although anytime I injected, that area felt like a rock for a couple days. It got pretty painful but the results were awesome. Has that happened to anyone? Maybe my gear just needed to be filtered.

this sounds like an allergic reaction. I would guess Enanthate.
I have the exact same reaction to Enanthate, painful swelling, Rock hard, redness.

I switched to cypionate years ago.

do you remember what you were using

this sounds like an allergic reaction. I would guess Enanthate.
I have the exact same reaction to Enanthate, painful swelling, Rock hard, redness.

I switched to cypionate years ago.

do you remember what you were using

I’m pretty sure it was Enanthate, I took it about 6-7 years ago. I had all 3 of those symptoms so It sounds like it may have been an allergic reaction.

Pro hormones are a thing of the past (what I started out on in late 90s) but guess what…sarms are still legal, as of now. They’re the closest thing in effectiveness to PH’s and IMO better and a little safer, and yes still legal and easily available from the right supplier.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131