over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New member - 5'9' 142.4

I don't think you're going to be able to maintain that level of conditioning and grow at an appreciable rate. With or without drugs. Once I got over my self image issues and was able to push through the "I don't want to get fat" mentality was I actually able to have a successful offseason. I'll sacrifice my abs for a few months out of the year if it means I come in 10-15# heavier next time I'm lean. Who wants to work their ass off in the offseason only to add a couple pounds? No thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have two "in season" pics from different seasons? That's impressive if u can put on 10-15 lbs in one off season

Do you have two "in season" pics from different seasons? That's impressive if u can put on 10-15 lbs in one off season

i agree....3 lbs of lean mass in a year is outstanding.

10...??? is NOT lean mass...

i would, however agree with this happening on "a first cycle"

You don't think you can put on 10lb of muscle in a year? Especially if one has been bodybuilding for say less than 5 years? Serious question*... Offseason being 9-10 months.

Maybe I'm speaking incorrectly here. I'm thinking of say if I'm 10-15 lb heavier with the same Bf levels I'm calling that 10-15lb lean mass. I guess it wouldn't ALL be lean mass, since I would be heavier with the same bodyfat %, but most would. Grenada are you disagreeing? Do you think maintaining this level of extreme conditioning is helpful in achieving a successful offseason?

Last year I got down to 180lb and I thought I looked fairly well, this year I looked the same or even leaner at 186lb. This is a very short (5-6mo) offseason so I would think that if one was very serious throughout the offseason and serious about slamming the food and progressive overload and using the right chemicals that a double digit LBM gain wouldn't be that far fetched of an idea.

Photograph 1 was taken on June 15, 2016. I was 140.6 lbs with underwear and short socks.

Photograph 2 was taken on July 13, 2016. I was 149.8 lbs with underwear and short socks.

I gained 9.2 lbs of lean mass in 29 days NATURALLY. I did it by doubling my protein, increasing my carbs by a little, 2 a days at the gym and I started a new labor intensive job on July 6, 2016, which shocked my system.

I carbed up for 24 hours between Thursday and Friday of last week. I went up to 158 lbs at night. Back on my diet, I was 149.2 lbs this morning.

Attachments

• 140.6 lb.jpg
    140.6 lb.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 251
  • 149.8 kb.jpg
    149.8 kb.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 244
You don't think you can put on 10lb of muscle in a year? Especially if one has been bodybuilding for say less than 5 years? Serious question*... Offseason being 9-10 months.

Check out my post below. I put on 9.2 lbs naturally in 29 days.

x2

No wonder he is so lean he doesn't eat anything and consumes loads of stimulants through the day. You are extremely/impressively lean but your diet is complete shit. If you want to grow you need to add in some wholesome and calorie dense foods. Plus for health you need to add in some nutrient dense food. Even just adding in some broccoli/green beans to salmon/sardines/beef would help. Peanut butter as a snack instead of crackers. Oats and protein powder. Eggs with rice cakes or oats. Tuna/chicken with brown rice. Ground beef into home made burgers etc. You need more colour on your plates... fruit, vegetables etc. You can get frozen veg for cheap. Plus fruits such as bananas and apples are very cheap.

Good luck with everything.

I agree with alot of this, except the fruit. It puts bad weight on me. I also agree with the stimulants, but I need them to get through the day mentally, esp as a recovering meth addict.

prison....dead girlfriend...meth addict....

keeps getting better and better...

why even say ANY of this shit...??? its irrelevant...!!!

:cool:

Photograph 1 was taken on June 15, 2016. I was 140.6 lbs with underwear and short socks.

Photograph 2 was taken on July 13, 2016. I was 149.8 lbs with underwear and short socks.

I gained 9.2 lbs of lean mass in 29 days NATURALLY. I did it by doubling my protein, increasing my carbs by a little, 2 a days at the gym and I started a new labor intensive job on July 6, 2016, which shocked my system.

I carbed up for 24 hours between Thursday and Friday of last week. I went up to 158 lbs at night. Back on my diet, I was 149.2 lbs this morning.

I cant argue with the pics. You look great man.

The reason I think though, is you are and were in EXTREME starvation. Your body is going to soak anything that it gets and use it. You were dieting on 740 calories.

When I was 17, I had an eating disorder that lasted 1.5 years and I ended up weighing 105 lbs at the end of it all. My body fat was unmeasureable, i was that skinny. Well one day the switch flipped, and I started eating normal (initially it was cause I couldnt control it, but later it was cause I realized my body looked better). within 3 months I was 148 lbs at 7% bf. I gained 43 lbs all natural, but there is a difference between gaining weight from a place of extreme deficit, to a putting on 10-15 lbs of weight once your body is in equilibrium.

BUT i am no expert, and you definitely look great.

Last edited:
I cant argue with the pics. You look great man.

The reason I think though, is you are and were in EXTREME starvation. Your body is going to soak anything that it gets and use it. You were dieting on 740 calories.

When I was 17, I had an eating disorder that lasted 1.5 years and I ended up weighing 105 lbs at the end of it all. My body fat was unmeasureable, i was that skinny. Well one day the switch flipped, and I started eating normal (initially it was cause I couldnt control it, but later it was cause I realized my body looked better). within 3 months I was 148 lbs at 7% bf. I gained 43 lbs all natural, but there is a difference between gaining weight from a place of extreme deficit, to a putting on 10-15 lbs of weight once your body is in equilibrium.

BUT i am no expert, and you definitely look great.

Do you think you had a eating disorder or did the people around you determine you had an eating disorder????

July 20, 2016

4:45 am - 1 Isopure Shake - 50 G protein
6:00 am - 8 oz Black Coffee
6:30 am - 1 pck of Oatmeal with 4 crackers
7:15 am - 8 oz Black Coffee
9:15 am - 1 Isopure Shake - 50 G protein
9:30 am - 1/2 Monster Energy Drink
11:30am - 1 Turkey Wrap ; 1 can of sardines
11:45am - 1/2 Monster Energy Drink
2:15 pm - Premiere protein Shake with 3 scoops of dry Coffee
5:00 pm - 1.5 pieces of Sausage/1/2 a plate of Broccoli/3 tablespoons of chicken salad with small salad and vinegar
7:30 pm - 8 oz Black Coffee
8:00 pm - 5 boiled eggs; 1 can of sardines
8:30 pm - 4 oz milk

I had a few crackers, mints and cough drops throughout the day.

Do you think you had a eating disorder or did the people around you determine you had an eating disorder????

I definitely did. I was selected for a potential modelling gig when I was 17. I have never viewed myself as attractive or anything like that, so when that happened, I was surprisingly pleased and thought hey, I need to keep my weight exactly at 132 lbs. Which is what i was at that time.

Slowly it became an obsession about counting calories, and not going over 300-400 calories a day Max 800-900 a day. I would ride my bicycle everywhere to burn calories.

Rarely I would lose control and eat a whole pizza or a pecan pie. Then I would be running to the store to buy ipecac syrup, to try to throw it up.

I would work out every day. And make sure my weight stayed low when it got to 105 lbs. And the thing is I still didn't see in the mirror I was sticks and bones. In the mirror I still saw a guy that can lose some more weight.

No one around me said anything, but I was in college living on my own, and didn't really keep any friends.

It was either a eating disorder or a side product of obsessive compulsive disorder where you have to be in control of everything and micromanaging. But something was wrong.

I was even embarassed to talk about it for YEARSSSSSS.

But now I am 31, and far removed and pretty open about it, if asked.

Last edited:
July 21, 2016

7:25 am - 8 oz Black Coffee
9:30 am - 1/2 Monster Energy Drink
11:30am - 1 Turkey Wrap ; 1 can of sardines
2:15 pm - Premiere protein Shake with 3 scoops of dry Coffee
5:10 pm - 2 pieces of chicken/1/2 a plate of Broccoli/3 tablespoons of chicken salad with small salad and vinegar
7:15 pm - 8 oz Black Coffee
8:00 pm - 5 boiled eggs; 1 can of sardines
8:10 pm - 4 oz milk

I ate a few mints and crackers throughout the day.

I had a few crackers, mints and cough drops throughout the day.

July 22, 2016

8:00 am - 8 oz Black Coffee
9:30 am - 1 Isopure Shake - 50 G protein
9:45 am - 1/2 Monster Energy Drink
11:45 am -5 naked chicken tenders/1 small side of dirty rice
12:00 pm -1/2 Monster Energy Drink
2:00 pm - Premiere protein Shake with 3 scoops of dry Coffee
3:00 pm - 4 oz of milk with 1 scoop of dry Coffee
5:00 pm - 2 pieces of chicken/ 1/2 plate of Broccolli
7:00 pm - 8 oz Black Coffee
7:45 pm - 5 boiled eggs; 1 can of sardines
8:00 pm - 4 oz Black Coffee
9:45 pm - 4 oz Milk

I ate a few crackers and mints throughout the day.

July 23, 2016

7:30 am - 1 Isopure Shake - 50 G protein
9:50 am - 8 oz Black Coffee
11:00 am - Boiled Blue Crab and Sardine Salad with Vinegar
11:10 am - 8 oz Black Coffee
2:00 pm - 1 Isopure Shake - 50 G protein
3:45 pm - 8 oz Black Coffee
5:00 pm - 6 Slices of Cajun Sausage with 1/3 plate of Brocolli
5:10 pm - 8 oz Black Coffee
6:45 pm - Muscle Milk Shake with 2 scoops of dry Coffee
8:30 pm - 5 boiled egg whites and 1 Can of Sardines
9:00 pm - 4 oz of milk

I ate a few crackers, mints and pieces of candy throughout the day

July 24, 2016

8:00 am - 1 Isopure Shake - 50 G protein
9:15 am - 8 oz Black Coffee
11:00 am- Turkey Wrap and Sardine Salad with vinegar
11:10 am -10 oz French Vanilla Cold Coffee
1:30 pm - 1 Isopure Shake - 50 G protein
3:00 pm - 8 oz Black Coffee
4:30 pm - Turkey/Chicken/Chicken Salad Wrap with vinegar salad
4:45 pm - 8 oz Black Coffee
5:30 pm - 8 oz Steak
8:45 pm - 4 oz Steak and 1 Can of Sardines
9:10 pm - 4 oz of milk

I ate a few crackers throughout the day.

7:25 am - 8 oz Black Coffee
9:25 am - 1/2 Monster Energy Drink
11:30am - 1 Chicken and Chicken Salad Wrap ; 1 can of sardines
2:15 pm - Muscle Milk Shake with 3 scoops of dry Coffee
5:00 pm - 8 oz Steak, 1 Hamburger Patty and small vinegar salad
7:00 pm - 8 oz Black Coffee
8:00 pm - 4 boiled eggs; 1.5 Hamburger Patties
8:20 pm - 4 oz milk

I ate a couple crackers and mints throughout the day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws