YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Member Before, During, Now, and Beyond...

Great job getting to where you are now!Consistency and persistance will pay off,keep up the good work.I agree with TripleOT.Get with a doctor for blood work,test and estrogen levels.Establish where you are now.Work with doc to optimize hormones before adding in anything extra on your own.I know lots of guys who screwed their future progress by adding various substances without a baseline.You are making good progress.You can do it,KEEP IT UP!

Great job getting to where you are now!Consistency and persistance will pay off,keep up the good work.I agree with TripleOT.Get with a doctor for blood work,test and estrogen levels.Establish where you are now.Work with doc to optimize hormones before adding in anything extra on your own.I know lots of guys who screwed their future progress by adding various substances without a baseline.You are making good progress.You can do it,KEEP IT UP!

Nice work brother!

I think MrBob above gave sound advice. I would add learn as much as you can about training, nutrition and gear before taking the plunge.

Keep up the good work!

@MrBob and @dj I appreciate the sound advice from both of you. I am postponing the idea of gear due to the whole quarantine situation. However, I am working on better eating habits and found a nutritionist to help me. As for my workouts, it is off and on trying to do my best not to lose what I gained and not gain and make it into a loss. Here are the most recent updated pics. Any critique is always appreciated. IMG_5433.JPG IMG_5434.JPG IMG_5435.JPG

It's been a while since I have updated due to the pandemic. Unfortunately I didn't go to the gym and although I did my best to walk and workout at home, my routine and bad habits came back (stress eating being the big one). I went from 155 lbs to 180 lbs.

However as the situation became better, I went back to my gym and now have a personal trainer who has experience in bodybuilding/physique competition and placed 3rd in his division.

My goal is to get onto the stage one year from now. In October I started with the weight of 176 lbs. with 25.9% bf and currently 170 lbs. with 24.9%. I will have pictures and more updates in December.

Everyone has those times. Just get back on the wagon and work hard and you'll get to where you want to be. Good luck and best wishes.
Thats not true at all. Not everybody collapses their effort after less than a year trying and falls back into bad habits. I’ve been training for various sports my entire life and I’ve never let myself go. I fucking love training. I am 9 days post operation for multiple anchors in my rotator cuff and I’m already doing single arm training on my unrepaired side, leg press, 60 min daily cardio while still needing to simultaneously ice repaired shoulder.

It is what it is. Some people will never achieve their goals. I wish the OP well on his journey but pandering to his failure is not helping him.

Thats not true at all. Not everybody collapses their effort after less than a year trying and falls back into bad habits. I’ve been training for various sports my entire life and I’ve never let myself go. I fucking love training. I am 9 days post operation for multiple anchors in my rotator cuff and I’m already doing single arm training on my unrepaired side, leg press, 60 min daily cardio while still needing to simultaneously ice repaired shoulder.

It is what it is. Some people will never achieve their goals. I wish the OP well on his journey but pandering to his failure is not helping him.
You are correct, it was pandering and I should have just told him to man up and get shit done. There is no excuse as you stated. I work rotating 12hr shifts and bought me an olympic weight set for my control room and walk 2 miles a day while I'm at work. No excuses. Thanks for reminding me that some people just need a kick in the ass to get going and some people will never get going. Best wishes and have a good day.

Terrific progress brother! Keep up the awesome work, never give up. Keep pumping that iron

Everyone has those times. Just get back on the wagon and work hard and you'll get to where you want to be. Good luck and best wishes.
Agreed, this goes with everything in life.

I’m sorry my man, but your speaking as if he’s equally like you, and has been training for sports his whole life.

Some things come natural to folks, some don’t. It’s easy to fall on old habits when deviating from your norm. Hell, more so with all this pandemic crap that happened, and seems to continue to happen. He said he’s a stress eater. The whole past year has been stressful in general. It’s natural for him. I’m a friend of Bill W, so I can relate in that regard. But, that aside, I’ve always been in good shape too. Somehow in the past 5ish years I managed to miss a day here and there, then a week here and there. Now it’s a couple months here and there.. priorities change, challenges arise, shit happens, so I get him!

Fact is, he still weighs less than when he started his endeavor, and he has set another goal he’d like to achieve. Kudos to him for planning it out. Now he’s just gotta try and stick to it again!

I find most people don't like training that is why most don't do it. It is the weird people that like pushing themselves, feeling pain and discomfort and possible injury. I am one of those. Most people just want the results. I would train even if i didn't get results, and some times i haven't. Just keep trying.

Wow! It has been a couple of months since I have updated a picture and stats.

I am currently weighing 171 lbs. with 24.8% body fat. From October I was 176 lbs. with 25.9% body fat. If my calculations are correct I lost 3.1 lbs of body fat but I also lost 1.9 of muscle.

I appreciate any questions, suggestions, and feedback is greatly appreciated. You can contact me on this forum or direct message me.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Progress 1_4_22.jpeg
    Progress 1_4_22.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 29
What happened to your steady progress? You were trucking along to lose 40lbs, but now it seems like you’ve been stagnant. Are you still working with a trainer or has that partnership dissolved?

Cage

What happened to your steady progress? You were trucking along to lose 40lbs, but now it seems like you’ve been stagnant. Are you still working with a trainer or has that partnership dissolved?

Cage
Hey Cage,

I apologize for the delay to respond here as I am not on here as often as I should. Here are current pictures of me. Let me know what you think and where do you think I should go from here...

Attachments

• 091522A.JPEG
    091522A.JPEG
    58.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 091522B.JPEG
    091522B.JPEG
    58.4 KB · Views: 23
Looks like you made good progress. Secret is just being more consistent and staying like that.

Pesty nailed it being consistent is the key!!!! That paired with a healthy diet. Doesn’t have to be perfect if you’re not trying to step on stage.

What are your current goals? Losing more weight? Satisfied with weight? More muscle?

Cager

Damn man you have done pretty good. Did you ever go get your hormones checked?

@pesty4077 You're absolutely right that we have to be consistent in doing what we want to do; be bodybuilders.

@cage99 My goal was to go on stage this December but I missed the 15 week window to start shredding. My new date will be around June, July. My goal is to continue losing body fat but gain more muscle. I am starting two new workouts where I alternate every week.

@juggy38 No, the only thing I do check is my testosterone levels from time to time since I only have one testicle losing the other one due to cancer 16 years ago.

I appreciate everyone for their support, feedback, and questions you have. If there is a way to do the same thing with anyone, please let me know.

Since you’re looking to step on stage have you continued to be natural or have you tried any PED’s?

Cage

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner