over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Member-Chris250

Some better pics....

OK here as some good pics of me at a month out (4 weeks) from the Jr.Nats... last year. I was around 226-228 at this point, and I decided to jump into the heavyweight class ,because I thought I was not going to be hard enough in the super-heavy's...That's when I started to lose my fullness...

Attachments

• jrnatsftbishot.jpg
    jrnatsftbishot.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
Here is a back shot...

Attachments

• jrnatsbackbishot.jpg
    jrnatsbackbishot.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 516
Side chest...

Attachments

• jrnatschestpose.jpg
    jrnatschestpose.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 524
Hands on hip most muscular...

Attachments

• jrnatsmostmuscluar.jpg
    jrnatsmostmuscluar.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 508
BRO someone stole your waist. :)

I mean it is not just small it is not even there, talk about a V taper.

Looking good. Good luck!

Chris: It just goes to prove never to give up an ounce of hard-earned muscle to drop a weight class. You looked so much better in your pre contest photos. I suspect your water level was altered adversely and/or the carbing was off. If you took some post contest photos I'll bet you look phenominal in them.

The only great thing about getting down to such low bodyfat percentage is that when it is over and you are eating and supplementing full bore again the body jumps to a new plateau of development. This is where so many guys miss an opportunity for quantum leaps in growth - they take too much time off after a show instead of eating, training and jacking to the gills right after a couple of days.

I know you learned from this experience and will continue to improve.

Think of it this way - you flattened out and took 9th in a national level show so imagine when your timing is on target!

Thanks Crowler for the kind words...I've always had a pretty small waist...Except in the offseason...LOL

RI Chair-- Yeah, your right about not dropping weight to make a class...I know now, and I dont ever plan on being a heavyweight ever again...Next year, I will have to do a NQ, then it is off to the Jr.Nats and USA's next year as a Superheavy...

Thanks for the comments...

chris

Good job on building some more thickness in the upper middle back.

You look great...I see an IFBB pro sometime in the future

I looked at all your pics and couldn't find any weaknesses, except abs, and that could just be lighting. You really do have a complete package. I too see a bright future in the distance.

Steak---THanks for the nice comments..I hope to be ready for the USA's next year and do some damage...I hope to suprise alot of people...

Queefer---Yes, my abs are my weak point...It's probably my main weak point as of now (because my back has come up) so yeah, im going to start to do some heavy ab work on them...

ANY suggestions from the board...???

chris

how did you do at the jr's? i know you have gotten big as fuck since then. you will do very well next year.

joshbarnett said:
how did you do at the jr's? i know you have gotten big as fuck since then. you will do very well next year.
Did you read this?!?!?
Originally posted by NPC RI Chair.
Think of it this way - you flattened out and took 9th in a national level show so imagine when your timing is on target!
xcel

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what are you measurements? I suffer my dysmorpia. I always fee small. When I diet and feel really skinny.

The reason I ask is ause I am 6ft 230lbs almost like you. However i am 12% fat. So I look smooth. I went down as low as 217lbs at 9% fat while taking t3. I lost some muscle and lots of fat, but I felt very skinny in clothes. I know its all in my head. I think cause my arms have never grown much in my 10years of training naturally. 13inch - 16.5inches...

|--[\\\\]>-------------- Hmmm....you look familiar...what is it? Oh yeah, i know, you and i are real life friends! LOL!

Hey BBA!

Glad to see ya made it over bro!

xcel

BBA,

You kill me....LOL

You look great!

Chris250--
You look hard as a rock baby! Your next show are you targeting SuperHeavy?

Badguy,

Yeah, superheavies all the way...That is my goal for next year is to step on the USA stage at 240+...

chris

Very Balanced, Chris

Looking great, man.

In addition the the work on your abs, I would continue to work on you back: lat width, thickness and getting them to tie in down low. With your teensy waist, you'll look like Brian Buchanan.

As far as heavy ab training, here's one:

Get on a decline bench, feet secured.

Let your torso go back, rotating at the hips until your upper body is at least at a 45? angle or closer to parallel w/ the floor. Your pelvis should be tilted backwards.

Then, *without moving your pelvis*, arch your back, extending just your spine and stretching your abs. Crunch back up to a fully contracted (top of a crunch movement) position, again *withough moving your pelvis - no hip rotation*. The movement should be entirely in the spine: extend back, then flex up.

Throw and DB or plate on your chest and you've got one hell of an ab exercise, IMHO.

-Randy

i always preferred heavy ball crunches with my feet under something to hold me steady and legs straight as possible with a db across my upper chest.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws