over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Hey guys I’m newish here staying back and reading and learning all I can still have a long way to go 182 5,6 trying to get lean right now my eating and sleeping habits are shit right now and I fast 2 days out of a week for 16 hours

Attachments

• E5A1CBBC-E8E6-471E-AF5D-2F5CEA6E1261.jpeg
    E5A1CBBC-E8E6-471E-AF5D-2F5CEA6E1261.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
  • E155B516-E355-4818-9A1D-2FC60E83FB01.jpeg
    E155B516-E355-4818-9A1D-2FC60E83FB01.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 55E3A774-DB55-4503-9077-F3665AA6C35B.jpeg
    55E3A774-DB55-4503-9077-F3665AA6C35B.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
First time on since site was upgraded. Just want to say I didn't think PM could get better than being the best...but it has!

Hi, been on here for years and I can’t recall posting before but I have enjoyed reading and learning from the posts and have used numerous sponsors all successfully. Currently looking for a good HGH supplier, please feel free to DM me your recommendations!!

Hello,
I’m an amateur bodybuilder. My trainer last year recommended this site as I wanted to learn more and not have to rely on paying huge amounts of money for information on diet and planning when I can learn it myself. A friend of mine once said that all coaching is ‘informing’ clients what to do. So I want to skip the middle man and learn for myself. My two areas of concern is my struggle with macros intake management optimize cutting body fat and getting separation in legs. Building muscle has never been an issue for me. If any one can point me in right direction on what pros do, I’d appreciate it.
Current Dietary Macros:

243g Protein
201g Carbs
64g Fats

1st meal
10-12 egg whites
1/2 tbs Ghee butter or none

2nd meal
50g 90% ground beef
60g Jasmine Rice
1/2 cup of string beans

3rd Meal (Intra-workout)
Genepro Protien (2 scoops: 60g)
Vitargo (2 scoops: 60g)

4th Meal
Bodytech Whey (2 scoops: 50g)
EFX Karbolyn (1 scoop: 50g)

5th Meal
Option 1:
5-6 oz Ribeye ( 42g/10g)
Optional:
1 cup of Oatmeal w/ 2 tbs of pecan powder/ 1 tbs of honey ( I have to run in the morning. I’m in the Army)

All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board.
Hello all. New here but not to the scene. I’m going to be 50. Been on trt cruising and blasting for 5 years. Always eager to learn and help.
Thanks for having me!

Hello all! Old guy, new member. Been in the game off and on for over 30 years. Been a member on a board or two...been bounced a time or two... I have a rapist wit and a humor that doesn't always translate well over the written word forum thingy and it has gotten me pinched. I don't figure I'll be posting a ton on here, but I'm sure y'all will see me logged on quite a bit.

PM keeps popping up on some other boards i follow so thought i would sign-up and see what everyone over there is so intimated by...Here for some training knowledge mostly and some chemistry perhaps. Haven't really spent too much time browsing so I dont really have a feel for the place yet. Mostly a gym rat working thru some injuries at the moment. The only street cred i have here is animal xxx from Feral did business with him a few times on the other boards very pleased with his oils. Thanks for having me.

Hi there, got software problems and lost my account info so I'm here with a new one. Been member of PM since 2015 I guess. Cheers!

Bus here have been a member here since 2002. Used to be on all the old forums. I’m 43 now and really haven’t been into lifting or cycles in years. I recently had my test checked on blood work. It’s at free direct testosterone of 3.2 way low below normal. I will be on here reading a lot more and I’m sure be on trt.

What's up Professional Muscle, been looking around a bit, board and members look awesome, I see some familiar faces. Thanks for having me I'm glad to be here!

Very long time lurker. New poster. This place honestly contains the best information for everything regarding bodybuilding. I’m actually starting growth principles for beginners tomorrow. I don’t know how many times I’ve read through that entire thing and how many times I’ve referred people to it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131