over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Hey guys, coming here for the first time from another forum. Been picking some of the familiar new members brains for some years now. Many of you have had answers that have benefitted myself and so many more and you may not even realize how far your reach goes. Thank you for that.

have been lifting heavily for 13 years. Have built what I would consider an impressive foundation that I attempt to stack more bricks onto every day. Like many, yes it is a hobby but it is my passion. It keeps me sane and allows me to explore what I am capable of not only physically, but mentally as well.

Never posted prior, but had extensive and only positive interactions in past forums. Guys like you all have helped guide me and many of my close friends for so long and I’m very appreciative of all of the knowledge and experiences I’ve had through pages like this. Will do my best to navigate this page and learn the ways, and thank you all for having me. My gratitude cannot be measured. Looking forward to new things

What’s going guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. Coming over from another forum where I gained a lot of my knowledge and foundation thanks to a lot of veterans and guys who care about the process.

I have a good decade under my belt but the last couple of years have been the hardest I’ve hit it. I’m looking forward to getting to know some of you on this forum and sharing my progress with you all.

Hello everybody, I'm not new to the board but have not yet introduced myself. Been at the game for almost 20 years. Great info on here, very respectable way you guys go about things! Making the community a better place and offering amazing info. I don't know what I would've done the past couple years without being able to search around for feedback on here. Much appreciated all the great info!

What’s up Brothers and Sisters in the iron game. I am the Chemical Experiment. I have been a member here since sept 2019 and this is my intro... I have decided to become a productive member of this community. I have a more than a decade under my belt with training, diet and supplementation. I have learned lessons along the way of what to do and not to do and what works for me... if I can pass just a little bit of knowledge on and help someone inch a little bit closer to obtaining their goals or breaking thru a sticking point than nothing makes me happier. To me this life takes balance of family, work, training and having spiritual well being... they all have to coincide with each other. At least for me.. thanks for reading and I will see you on the inside.....

Heard about this board recently & I'm glad I finally joined. Been around on a couple different boards for a few years now & learned quite a bit. Looking forward to learning more & contributing when I can. The site looks good so far & plenty of stuff to read up on.

Heard about this board recently & I'm glad I finally joined. Been around on a couple different boards for a few years now & learned quite a bit. Looking forward to learning more & contributing when I can. The site looks good so far & plenty of stuff to read up on.
Big Beef is in the house. Welcome brotha.

What’s up guys just checking in and introducing myself been in the game a good while but new to pm thanks for having me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131