YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new myo pro pep info (dosage/effects etc)

EDED

Banned
hello all

when i tried 100mcg i got a bad effect of stomach cramp, tiredness and general feeling of shittiness total opposite of follistatin shot.

500mcg was shot again just to make sure it wasnt something else and samething happened,,,woke up next day with bad facial edema. however no hands nor ankle swelling <<<scratch out your theory on RAAS

B747 called me to tell me that he has lowered it to 20mcg,,,,now even 20mcg eod. no stomach issues,

i tried 40mcg cuz i dont listen to people and super stubborn lol ,,,felt normal, appetite was fine, no stomach issues and didnt feel like shit...next day woke up with a bloated face again.

B747 called me again to check up on me,,,before he mentioned it i asked if he gets bloated, he confirmed so.

i did shoot another 20mcg before lifting today, no issues there, just wasnt as hippitiy hop feeling i get from folli but the pump was just awesome and no strength drop. same type of muscle/body connection as folli

anyways i had to try myo pro pep as there are not much feedback here so someone had to try.

B747 and we agree that higher dose is NOT good for this protein, interestingly....for normal and sane people here that actually read stuff, know that mice study used super high mgs of the stuff to cause growth,,,i suggest you do not even if you are richie rich

different tool here,,,folli and myo pro pep can be used for mass ,,,,soon i would have to prep for my next contest prep (hobby, novice class :) so i will report to see if its good for contest prep ,,,if water (on the face only weird) becomes problematic on a clean low cal diet, that should be interesting,,,,will use DES igf for prep for sure though ahhaha

i have no freaking clue, and goodluck trying to find the reasoning behind this you wont lol,,,yet i suppose.

again, RAAS cant be it? nor is it estrogen because no gyno (this is non hormonal), no cankles no swelling feet (GH does that to some from thyroid effect)

so low dose myo pro pep ,,,dont expect same feel (mental wellbeing energy like folli) but gains arent compromised.

and higher for folli protein

hope this helps and thanks b747 for not giving up on this stuff ahahha

oh yeah, got the report back from the manufacturer and this myostatin propeptide IS myo propep not THE myostatin...so thats not the cause of funky sides.

Thanks for the feedback on the product sir. Like I said before, I'm most interested in knowing whether MyoPro + Follistatin = 1 + 1 = 2, or if the compounding effect = 3 or 4. Know what I mean?

EDED. Always enjoy your post and plan to try this very soon. I tend to be like you and try to push things just to see how I respond so I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm loving the DES but it's time for the myo propel and folli but I plan to try them separate first then in combo.

Thanks

EDED and be safe bro :)

Always good to have good info

you are welcome bros.

could be just me you know? not many are saying anything Jim tells me alot have been sold but where are these people? maybe they are giving them to their pitbulls...

^^^^ its a joke please dont do that to your best friend lol

again this is my opinion seems like B747 likes it somewhat,,,but if someone asked me to use follistatin or myopropep...follistatin please.

funny i asked to see if anyone else reported sorta flu like symptoms

Jim is using both folli and myopropep,,,,he doesnt get that from MPP but he doesnt like folli

what the ...lol

myopropep is selling well but no feedback yet other than us three here, so i hope to hear some more later on, seems like individual response?

B747 got the sniffles,,,i didnt get that, i just didnt feel superb thats all.

also this is not endotoxin issue, this has been passed

next batch im getting the copy from the manufacturer when they send it to Jim so I will be on top of all the QC tests to review.

i will try the product later on,

you are welcome bros.

could be just me you know? not many are saying anything Jim tells me alot have been sold but where are these people? maybe they are giving them to their pitbulls...

^^^^ its a joke please dont do that to your best friend lol

again this is my opinion seems like B747 likes it somewhat,,,but if someone asked me to use follistatin or myopropep...follistatin please.

I started folli at 50 mcgs and myostatin at 25 mcgs 4 days ago , and definitely the pumps and strength are there, however you are correct about feeling completely lethargic brother, tired all day long,also I feel agressive like a tren effect, but I will tough it out for at least a month and see what results I get, Thanks and God bless you. Minister.

thank you for your feedback!

much appreciated

cant tell if the animals felt good or bad from the animal studies you know ? lol

i got edgy driven feel from folli and the total opposite from myopropep

thats an interesting run you have there. Makes sense too ,,,two different myostatin binders.

thank you for your feedback!

much appreciated

cant tell if the animals felt good or bad from the animal studies you know ? lol

i got edgy driven feel from folli and the total opposite from myopropep

thats an interesting run you have there. Makes sense too ,,,two different myostatin binders.

Yes sir, I read a whole controlled study in which subjects developed 35% more growth from stacking Folli and Myo, then just folli alone, problem is , I can't find the article, but I will keep on looking, that's where I got the idea of stacking them both, and in 4 days my subject can see and feel the effects, both bad and good. Blessings to all. Minister.

i didnt mean to ask for a study, no need for that, i think weve seen enough updated studies on those two so now its just upto us to find out in human trial

i was just saying, from the myo propep study the mice were getting 10mg/kg of the stuff and mice cant talk so not sure if they felt like i did on 100 or 500mcg. lol

hey EDED! was wondering if you have an update for us?

thanks

EDED

My rat is trying myo pro. I have folli for him, too. But decided to do one than the other.

2 days at 20 mcg pre-workout.

No noticeable sides (yet). First workout involved calves amongst other parts. But what I noticed is that the next day they felt harder than they have ever felt in my recall. Other parts feel hard, but not necessarily more so than some other times when things fall right.

Good pump yesterday shoulder and forearm day. It was a high rep day, but they were screaming more so than usual. They do feel hard today, as does the chest and tris from the aforementioned calf day. Will be interesting to see if hardness stays over the next few days.

Finishing out a bottle of Ostarine -- 1 week left. I hate wasting money, at the same time, no real results from it. In fact I lost lbm (4 lbs in the first three weeks of my test).

On TRT dose. Low dose clomid as well. No other aas at this time.

On the standard pep protocol as well.

thanks for the feedbak bill, and glad you got your order hahahah

dude, sounds like your body responds well to the stuff? and trust me its not myostatin, its the null myostatin propeptide, its function is to bind myostatin, like shbg/test

anyways, folli is like that too, you get crazy pumps and next day it stays and its not normal pump from slin/igf,

nice dose too, keep at it sir and let us all know how it works for you,,,so strange you dont feel any sides, i swear i felt like poo poo right awy after the first shot in the parking lot of the post office ahhahah

Parking lot of post office. :D LOL Dam It's good to NOT be the only rambunctious idiot in the world.

through my jeans into top quad,,,i had to hurry,,,lunch break is short

ahahahh

yes, dumb lol

EDED

My rat is trying myo pro. I have folli for him, too. But decided to do one than the other.

2 days at 20 mcg pre-workout.

No noticeable sides (yet). First workout involved calves amongst other parts. But what I noticed is that the next day they felt harder than they have ever felt in my recall. Other parts feel hard, but not necessarily more so than some other times when things fall right.

Good pump yesterday shoulder and forearm day. It was a high rep day, but they were screaming more so than usual. They do feel hard today, as does the chest and tris from the aforementioned calf day. Will be interesting to see if hardness stays over the next few days.

Finishing out a bottle of Ostarine -- 1 week left. I hate wasting money, at the same time, no real results from it. In fact I lost lbm (4 lbs in the first three weeks of my test).

On TRT dose. Low dose clomid as well. No other aas at this time.

On the standard pep protocol as well.

sorry to hear that bill.... Max32 is seeing great results I'm not sure why you didn't have a good experience

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../69077-max32s-ostarine-pct-log-osta-gain.html

sorry to hear that bill.... Max32 is seeing great results I'm not sure why you didn't have a good experience

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../69077-max32s-ostarine-pct-log-osta-gain.html

In no way blaming you. I am 47 been lifting since high school with very few breaks. Started at 186 down to 181-182. Bodyfat, according to my electrical impedance 4 point scale ranging from 7-9 %. Maybe I have nothing left to gain. I did feel good in general. I may try some on my 23 yr old lifting buddy's rat.

Quick update on myo pro -- yesterday was 3rd day at 20mcg on test subject. Muscles remain hard over entire body. Yesterday was first leg workout with myo pro. It was a heavy day. Did not see an increase in strength, but legs feel VERY hard today.

4th day at 20mcg pre workout. Today was heavy back and bis. OUTSTANDING workout. I have been stuck at 18-20 pullups as a max for a few years. Did 22 today. Seated row machine -- on heavy days I do the stack usually 6-7 reps -- got 8 today. Feeling very powerful, I decided to up my hammer curls. I usually start my heavy days with 85 lb db's. Today I said what the heck and tried the 90's got 6 reasonable reps. Picked up 2 lbs in bodyweight. Something is definitely going on. What is really interesting is that I had not yet worked back and bi's with this new item.

4th day at 20mcg pre workout. Today was heavy back and bis. OUTSTANDING workout. I have been stuck at 18-20 pullups as a max for a few years. Did 22 today. Seated row machine -- on heavy days I do the stack usually 6-7 reps -- got 8 today. Feeling very powerful, I decided to up my hammer curls. I usually start my heavy days with 85 lb db's. Today I said what the heck and tried the 90's got 6 reasonable reps. Picked up 2 lbs in bodyweight. Something is definitely going on. What is really interesting is that I had not yet worked back and bi's with this new item.

Maybe its the ostarine Bill you are on your last week..:D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner