over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New pct peptide

gbodt

Newbies
I heard, by word of mouth, about some new peptide that was supposed "turn you back on" instantly. Has anyone heard about this peptide? What the name is?

Cant remember name of it but its on a thread hear somewhere quite recently. It is far from tested and proven and there was only really sellers info to go on. Ill stick to clomid and nova this time and see how it develops in the next 6 moths.

Thanks. What and how do you usually do for your pct? I need an aggressive pct to help me get my balls back to normal.

Thanks. What and how do you usually do for your pct? I need an aggressive pct to help me get my balls back to normal.

Clomid, HCG, Etc.

Clomid 100/100/50/50/25

HCG--500-1000iu's/day

Ill be doing clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Ill also be using otarine 25mg a day and a ghrp6/cjc combo at 100/100 3x a day to hold of catabalism while recovering,although this peptide does sound interesting

I heard, by word of mouth, about some new peptide that was supposed "turn you back on" instantly. Has anyone heard about this peptide? What the name is?

There is a thread on triptolerin on here somewhere, a couple of guys did one single dose and are experiencing great results, I got some and will be doing it on my PCT. God bless you. Minister.

Do a search on HMG Massone as well. Similar to the drug you are describing, and much cheaper.

u shouldnt use hcg for your pct it will not help your body increase LSH. you could prob use it THEN do the clomid nolva combo...

There is a thread on triptolerin on here somewhere, a couple of guys did one single dose and are experiencing great results, I got some and will be doing it on my PCT. God bless you. Minister.

WHere do you get this? thanx, PM is fine if you wish.

So you think hmg is good for pct. Do you use it like hcg only at lower doses?

Its not HMG, he is referring to GnRH. Its stimulates FSH secretion which in turn will return testiclar function, fullness, and will do that job if HcG has not. HCG only "simulates" LH function, GnRH actually makes your pitutary function and secrete which will in turn make you "recover". GnRH has been used for a long time in horses to help them become fertile.

I know where to get it, idk if I can post it... but PM me.

Its not HMG, he is referring to GnRH. Its stimulates FSH secretion which in turn will return testiclar function, fullness, and will do that job if HcG has not. HCG only "simulates" LH function, GnRH actually makes your pitutary function and secrete which will in turn make you "recover". GnRH has been used for a long time in horses to help them become fertile.

I know where to get it, idk if I can post it... but PM me.

Cool sounds like this could be an effective alternative to HCG/HMG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity