over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Seasoning To Try - Kernel Season's

Maybe I'm majoring in the minors here... But doesn't it bother you guys when these seasonings have cheese or sugar as the first ingredient and then claim 0 cals? I'll frequently look on European sites to try and find nutrition info per 100g but maybe I'm a bit too OCD with this...

Personally I've been hooked on fire and smoke society charred chilli and lime. I also dump their chicka licka bam bam on plain chicken with some msg and Tabasco chipotle.

I really want to try flavor gang sauces but damn they are pricey.

Maybe I'm majoring in the minors here... But doesn't it bother you guys when these seasonings have cheese or sugar as the first ingredient and then claim 0 cals? I'll frequently look on European sites to try and find nutrition info per 100g but maybe I'm a bit too OCD with this...

Personally I've been hooked on fire and smoke society charred chilli and lime. I also dump their chicka licka bam bam on plain chicken with some msg and Tabasco chipotle.

Doesn't bother me at all.

I consume tons of seasoning, Gatorade Zero, zero sugar Kool Aid, etc. If these things prevent you from reaching your physique goals then you don't know how to diet.

I do think about this, but if I'm using it consistently every day, then it won't matter when I make adjustments to my diet. Similar to cooking spray, says 0 calories but that's for fractions of a second. 1 second spray has about 10 calories. But I'm using it in the same meals every day for roughly the same amount of spray so it's just a constant that doesn't really matter. It never got to a point where I had to cut this stuff out to get lean lean. Maybe without then I'd end up with 10 more grams of carbs a day in the end haha

The bad thing about these is that they don't actually work on popcorn. They just fall off the sides. It's strange that they haven't made a diet popcorn with some sort of artificial butter flavor that is zero calories. Ive looked and havent found it. I try popping my own but it's so bland and these seasonings don't stick. At this point I just get the "light butter". But that's just a couple grams of fat to add flavor, not some sort of zero calorie artificial flavoring, which would be preferable.

Doesn't bother me at all.

I consume tons of seasoning, Gatorade Zero, zero sugar Kool Aid, etc. If these things prevent you from reaching your physique goals then you don't know how to diet.

Fair enough. I've been having a good bit of Gatorade zero lately as well. I've never really cared for mio, crystal light etc but that sugar free Kool aid... I can't stop lol

The bad thing about these is that they don't actually work on popcorn. They just fall off the sides. It's strange that they haven't made a diet popcorn with some sort of artificial butter flavor that is zero calories. Ive looked and havent found it. I try popping my own but it's so bland and these seasonings don't stick. At this point I just get the "light butter". But that's just a couple grams of fat to add flavor, not some sort of zero calorie artificial flavoring, which would be preferable.
Facts. I got a little water spritzer bottle and I lightly spray the popcorn before sprinkling this on. It can make the popcorn a little soft if you spray too much but it beats it all just falling right to the bottom of the bowl

Facts. I got a little water spritzer bottle and I lightly spray the popcorn before sprinkling this on. It can make the popcorn a little soft if you spray too much but it beats it all just falling right to the bottom of the bowl
I tried using a spray bottle with a little soy sauce but the soggy..

It sucks up here!!

Everytime I go, or one of my staff, goes to the USA for business I give a small shopping list.

One of my fav spices is Kinders. We have a few here at Costco, but there are so many great flavours.

Maybe a little bit of spray olive oil
This is how my wife fixes her popcorn, just a small amount of olive oil to get the seasonings to stick.

there used to be this stuff called spray butter.
this is 10+ years back, idk about now.
i think it was zero cal per spray.
lots of sprays had cals but it wasnt bad and had good fake butter taste.

https://sauers.com/collections/popcorn-seasons

Last week I was looking for a cheese flavored powder to use for seasoning (weird end of diet cravings) and came across Kernel Season's.

Their products are marketed as popcorn seasonings but work on anything and they're 0 calories. I've been using nacho cheese on my chicken and rice and it's great - the flavor is like Doritos and it sort of gives it an enchilada taste.

They have nacho, ranch, movie theater butter, pumpkin spice, cheesy jalapeno, and many more flavors.
Grabbed a sampler pack from Amazon, pretty good stuff.
Ever try the zero calorie Walden Farms sauces/dressings? I eat a lot of extra lean ground turkey so the sauces help with the dryness of it. Buffalo ranch, creamy bacon and the blue cheese are pretty good

Definitely majoring in the minors. Just do a couple shakes and move on.

Ever try the zero calorie Walden Farms sauces/dressings? I eat a lot of extra lean ground turkey so the sauces help with the dryness of it. Buffalo ranch, creamy bacon and the blue cheese are pretty good
Those Walden farms things have gotten soooo much better over the years. I remember trying the chocolate sauce for the first time like 15 years ago. It was basically brown water lol

I added a slice of American cheese on my eggs this morning and Kernel Season's stuck to the cheese really well. Hard to add cheese to popcorn but figure it was worth sharing.
I did the same thing this morning lol Yumm haha but with a lil thin sliced green onion.

I like the Walden Farms dressings - using thousand island right now. The rest of their stuff tends to be either really good (marshmallow sauce) or really bad (peanut butter sauce).

I like the Walden Farms dressings - using thousand island right now. The rest of their stuff tends to be either really good (marshmallow sauce) or really bad (peanut butter sauce).

Lmao that "peanut butter." I was dumb enough to try it over ten years ago. I've just stuck with the pancake syrup since

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear