over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to GH

I emailed Mexy for pricing. Looks like I'll need 90iu/month of elitropin, and TB500 60mg should last 18 weeks. Anyone have a rough guesstimate what 300iu of blacktops will run, and where do you suggest purchasing TB500 from? It also seems it will help with tendinitis in my left elbow.

The eli's will cost around $400 or so depending on shipping costs.

Ergopep.com has the best prices and quality TB-500. You get 10% off by using a rep's discount code. My friend, Elvia, is a rep and a great guy. His discount code is ELVIA10

I'm ready to order 6 months worth. I think I'll keep a journal, as well as take weekly photographs, to document my results as far as muscle mass gained, body fat lost, as well as how my aches and pains are mending. I'm excited to start this process, thanks again everyone for the help and advice. And if you have any more I'd be eager to hear it!

You will be glad you began hgh and tb500. Do the load up phase as jj suggested for tb. The stuff works. If I slip and miss a maint dose, I'm feeling pain 3-4 days after. I've used both Osta and Ergo. Both are good.

Concerning hgh, ive used Maos and rips. Maos are good but do leave red welts if subq. That's the only downfall. Rips are my number one pick. You will begin to feel legit hgh very soon. Sleep is great.

Also, when you start, take your hgh everyday. Not 5 on 2 off or anything. If you want your bang for the buck, do it right, do it Ed.

MEXY rHGH? And 2iu ED?

To give you an idea of my issues, I have 2 blown knees, my right shoulder has connective tissues damage, rotator cuff issues, and my clavicle has been broken three times, two bad discs in my back (L4 and L5) and have some issues with my right ankle. I also have sleep apnea so am constantly drowsy. Looking for something to help me heal, pick my energy levels up, and build quality muscle mass.
I also have sleep apnea and use gh. So, be mindful of your dose. Gh does help you sleep but it also makes me snore twice as much and twice as intense. Start with 2ius/day and ramp up from there depending on how your snoring is. Also if you didn't get a sleep study yet you should get one! They will give you a c-pap machine if you truly do have apnea and depending on the severity adjust the force of air on the breathing machine. If you don't have a machine already and you get one....WOW what a difference it makes! Like night and day restful sleeping! Better rest means better gains!

Yes. He iv's it within 3 minutes of his last set of weights in the gym bathroom. 6ius. He does 18ius total per day.

that is DEDICATION :eek:!

sorry to resurrect an old thread but is this source still considered legit? sent them an email but no reply.. thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131