over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to PM, a few pics of me.

breck

Newbies
Hi, I am new to PM. I have looked on this site a lot and like the info and help i think i can gain from other members here.

I am 25 years old from Illinois. I have competed 3 times with the most recent in July. I am planning on competing again october 2008.

Here are a few pics from my last show, i weighed around 180 (yeah i know i'm a skinny guy!)
The first was taken 14 weeks out at around 215 fat pounds. I am currently working with Nate Wolfe from troponinutrition for my off season and he also did my pre. Thanks, Rich

Attachments

• fatty.jpg
    fatty.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 1,170
  • P7270168.jpg
    P7270168.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 773
  • P7270167.jpg
    P7270167.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 589
  • P7270171.jpg
    P7270171.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 531
  • P7270172.jpg
    P7270172.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 587
Hi! You are looking good.

Welcome to the board :)

you are still considered 'young' imo. 5 more years, if you train hard and eat right, you'll gain some qaulity muscle.

you look good when show time comes

just focus on getting thicker

Welcome, You look good bro. Like nose said, stick with it and go hard. You have lots of years to improve. You just need some mass and you'll be fine. Your comp pics look good. Condition was good. Sounds like your in good hands!

Welcome, You look good bro. Like nose said, stick with it and go hard. You have lots of years to improve. You just need some mass and you'll be fine. Your comp pics look good. Condition was good. Sounds like your in good hands!

I agrre with oldfella. Get some mass you will be good. OH, btw in that first pic get a new pair a undys a little hole LMFAO. JK not really

Welcome to PM. Take your critisim well the people here on PM know alot about this sport you are on the right board. You have so many people on here with the best exp and info you can't go wrong. I hope you enjoy ur stay.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments. This will be the first time I have ever had an actual detailed off-season. I look forward to gaining all the help I can, thanks again, Rich

Glad to have you on the board bro. Good structure and incredible abs. Some more size and you'll do serious damage.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS if u hammer thoughs legs the rest will come. stick to some power moves for a lil while to put on some mass and you will be alright. conditioning looks good on show day keep it up goodluck

SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS if u hammer thoughs legs the rest will come. stick to some power moves for a lil while to put on some mass and you will be alright. conditioning looks good on show day keep it up goodluck

Thanks, yeah I never really hammered my legs with much intensity. I have been doing DC since mid August and I have already gone past my previous best in squats, which is nothing impressive. I don't have another show set in stone, just trying to gain as much as possible for now. Again, thanks for everyone's advice.

Hey guys havent posted in a while just been reading up. I did a show in may so my off-season was pretty short. It was a natural show in my hometown and i wanted to do it. as for now i have no competitve plans for 2 years or so. just gonna try and add some much needed mass. here is the link to my pics form this show. let me know what you think compared to the earlier pics.. thanks for all advice.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpage.aspx?pi=0E3W004D070007&po=7

I agree with sime of rhe others, you just need to thicken up, which at 25 it will come. You do look like you can get in show shape, good conditioning!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear