over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to Posting

These pictures are beginning in spring when I decided to diet naturally for 5 weeks (not the best idea as I lost a lot of size), but I felt I needed cleaning out.

You are natural you say, but then you said this? Do you use prohormones and what not?

I was "off" at the time in the set of pictures where I was leanest and where my quads are very seperated. I had been on before that. I came off, and then started dieting during my post cycle therapy for 5 weeks.

Like I said, I'm about as natural as aspartame.

I'm not going to disagree. I know I started too young. Originally I planned never to use (don't we all). But as I kept educating myself for years my mind began to change. I told myself I would wait until I was at least 21. Well, my goals changed at the time and that didn't happen.

I will say, I went from 120 to 202 naturally. Then dropped down to about 190 before starting my first cycle which was a little over a year ago. I'm actually using lower doses now than when I originally began and still making excellent gains.

If someone gave me growth hormone, I can't say I wouldn't use it. When I was planning for teen nats I had some 600ius on the way which ended up being seized. Which was probably the best thing that could have happened, because I've decided to hold off on it until I'm at least in my mid 20s.

I do take responsibility for what I'm doing though. I have regular blood work done and constantly monitor my blood pressure.

Ok Vander, I dropped my shoulders down for my rear lat spread. I feel like I lose width this way, but perhaps not?

Attachments

• IMAGE002.jpg
    IMAGE002.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,505
well i think it looks better bro , maybe you lose a little width but i cant tell , that is the correct way to lay out your back not with yo shoulders all up , but you should problably do what makes you look best, by the way looking good bro.

BCC. Your looking very good my friend. You have alot of potential and I think that you have the right mind set. You must have patience in this sport. Train smart and seek the right guidance. There are alot of knowledgeable guys and gals on here. By the way thanks for the compliment on my pic :) I have quite a bit of work myself. I didnt really even mess with anything until 1997 before my first show. Each year after that it was only during contest prep that I would use any special supps. What part of Indiana are you from? Stay focused and make sure to keep balance in your life......thats the key to real happiness!! ;) Mental1

Verry impressive bro. Your physique will pretty much rock within a few years. I sometimes envy the younger bodybuilders whenever i go to a show and see the 16yr olds competing. All i can do is wonder where id be if i started that early, but u cant change the past. You have a big jump start, so keep ur head start goin, your very advanced for your age. Since you started AAS at 17yrs old, did that ever fuck with ur natural production? I mean, when you come off does ur body produce a healthy natural level of testosterone (from your blood tests), cause a lot of people believe it can knock ur natural levels out of whack startin that young. Also, are you normally that lean, u look to be 6 weeks out from a show! Whats your bodyfat levels normally hold at when u just eat all the junk you want? lol

Sometimes you later find out fate saved ur ass. I was recently also gonna use GH, but the source i was gonna used turned out to be a scammer before i ordered. Thank god i didnt, then i gave it more thought, and i too am gonna give it a little more time before i give GH a shot. Im 21 tho, so im a few years older. Also, as big A has stated, your so young thatn ul need like 6-7iu ED for it to even be effective since natural levels are so high... not worth it right now.

Damn bro

you look sick for 19 years old. great job

I wish i would not have started to young either but you can't change whats already done.

Vander,

thats great you worked so hard naturally first. Your probably right about being better gains in the long run. I'm surprised you had that frame of mind though from the posts saying how wreckless your were in your early years.

Also, lets see a front and rear double bi, curious what kinda back detail and bicep size you got.

Thanks Vander, I think I'll keep doing the pose like this and just continue to pound my lats.

Metal1
, thanks a lot. Also, that's pretty impressive you were mainly only using precontest. It shows it paid off. I'm from Fort Wayne which is northeast.

TooPowerful4U
, I can't say how much beginning using at a young age effected my natural testosterone production as I never had blood tests run before my first cycle. I will say that my levels are above average while off for a while (in the 800ng/dl range).

Now my bodyfat, generally when I eat the way I want I look like this. I'm not a big junk food eater what so ever, but I can eat it occasionally and keep my bodyfat similar to what it is now. When you figure that I'm eating 6k calories a day to look like this, it's very easy for me to have a day worth of junk food totaling 4k calories and not gain any bodyfat. My metabolism is a blessing and a pain in the ass at the same time.

You're right about the GH too bro. I lost a lot of money, but my health is more important from my perspective now.

Conan21 thanks bro. I know what you mean about it, but what's done is what's done. I try to put regrets behind me.

My camera batteries were in the process of dying when I took the rear lat spread, so it will be a bit before I get up a rear double bi. But Here is a front one from a while ago when I was carrying some more bodyfat. It will at least give a bit of insight to my biceps.

Attachments

• news008.jpg
    news008.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2,083
Last edited:
Hey, thanks squatter.

And you're right about the deadlifts. They used to be the staple of my back workouts. Then I started working at UPS and my lowerback seems as if it's screaming all the time. Now with a little bit of a position change, my back is getting a break and it's about time to bring them back. I've set the goal at 600 and I'm hoping to nail it by the end of the year.

BCC that shit blows dont it. I worked the 4-9am shift for 2yrs lol i almost got fired for jackin my boss up against the belts, its tough not gettin moody and eventually snappin at a job like that that early haha. christmas sux haha. I ended up quittin cuase my lower back couldnt take it anymore and i was still 1yr away from bein 21 so no chance of job change, i wasnt about to be a super, theyd fire me in a week haha. Was good cardio tho and fun bein ripped year round

Nice progress bro!! and only 19........youve paid your dues. I waited like to use anabolics like Vander but my problem is I started bodybuilding to late in life (22) so I was 25 when I did my first cycle.....oh ya and Im 6'4 :mad: not good for this sport but Im getting there right now Im 250 lb 10 % b.f 35 inch weist 19 inch arms cold,Im going to post some pics soon. BTW, I live in Indiana as well I moved here from Idaho. I used to work for GOLDS In Boise but I moved here to Logansport to open my own gym, in fact Im sitting here at the front desk right now. If your ever over here in Logan swing by, the gyms called Ultimate Fitness. Ill let ya workout for free and give you a smoothie from our new City Blends juice bar. ( I eat more smoothies than I sell)
Always nice to see a fellow bro :D
Late
~D~

TooPowerful4u said:
BCC that shit blows dont it. I worked the 4-9am shift for 2yrs lol i almost got fired for jackin my boss up against the belts, its tough not gettin moody and eventually snappin at a job like that that early haha. christmas sux haha. I ended up quittin cuase my lower back couldnt take it anymore and i was still 1yr away from bein 21 so no chance of job change, i wasnt about to be a super, theyd fire me in a week haha. Was good cardio tho and fun bein ripped year round

No shit man lol. Luckily I'm not on the AM shift. I would be fucking people up then lol. We've already picked up so many new clients it's been like christmas all summer long. Christmas won't be fun, but at least it will be cold. Tren + me in a humid hundred degree trailer ISN'T fun. You're damn right about good cardio, staying lean is absolutely no problem for me now. It's funny seeing these new chubby kids get hired. You see them a month later and they're walking sticks lol.

bigdho said:
Nice progress bro!! and only 19........youve paid your dues. I waited like to use anabolics like Vander but my problem is I started bodybuilding to late in life (22) so I was 25 when I did my first cycle.....oh ya and Im 6'4 :mad: not good for this sport but Im getting there right now Im 250 lb 10 % b.f 35 inch weist 19 inch arms cold,Im going to post some pics soon. BTW, I live in Indiana as well I moved here from Idaho. I used to work for GOLDS In Boise but I moved here to Logansport to open my own gym, in fact Im sitting here at the front desk right now. If your ever over here in Logan swing by, the gyms called Ultimate Fitness. Ill let ya workout for free and give you a smoothie from our new City Blends juice bar. ( I eat more smoothies than I sell)
Always nice to see a fellow bro :D
Late
~D~

That's very cool man. I actually worked at Gold's here in Fort Wayne for almost 3 years. (It's no more).

If I'm ever heading through the area I'll definitely take you up on that. Logansport isn't but an hour and a half from me.

BCC said:
That's very cool man. I actually worked at Gold's here in Fort Wayne for almost 3 years. (It's no more).

If I'm ever heading through the area I'll definitely take you up on that. Logansport isn't but an hour and a half from me.

Right on bro.....Just ask for Damian.

BCC said:
No shit man lol. Luckily I'm not on the AM shift. I would be fucking people up then lol. We've already picked up so many new clients it's been like christmas all summer long. Christmas won't be fun, but at least it will be cold. Tren + me in a humid hundred degree trailer ISN'T fun. You're damn right about good cardio, staying lean is absolutely no problem for me now. It's funny seeing these new chubby kids get hired. You see them a month later and they're walking sticks lol.

Chubby kids? Im in Jersey, its either blistering hot or freezin cold in those trailers at 4am lol. We used to start pools on how fast the newbies would quit. Once every few months a guy would end up stayin for a few months lol. I miss being able to hold like 8% bodyfat no problem year round haha. Now i hold 10-12% range but i eat somewhat healthy every day. If you can hold that job for a good period of time ur just badass lol.

Hell of a physique especially for 19. Keep it up. Amazing genetics. Possible pro card in the future.

man u look awesome!!
TRB

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear