over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new tren user maybe

mkpaint

Registered
think i'm going to give tren ace a try. will be cruising test e 300mg a week was going to try tren either 50mg ed or 75mg eod to start and see how i tolerate it. does this sound like a good way to start. thanks for help i know this is a beaten subject.

yeah, either of those sound good, probably more stable blood levels with pinning ED but see how you tolerate it. do you have any prami at hand?

i've been using fomeron by black lion research for estrogen and it has been working good confirmed by bloodwork. they have a product called prolactin that is supposed to really help with tren sides i was going to get some of that and use it with tren.

i've been using fomeron by black lion research for estrogen and it has been working good confirmed by bloodwork. they have a product called prolactin that is supposed to really help with tren sides i was going to get some of that and use it with tren.

If you keep eostogen good prolactin shouldn't be an issue. If m doing 200 test weekly with a very low dose of letro and it's allowing me to run 500 tren a week with 10 iu gh EOD and Ghrp2/mod grf 100/100 eod with absolutely nothing to control prolactin

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

sounds good. the prolactin is supposed to make the tren really easy to tolerate so i may go with it any way.
here is my layout
test e 300mg per week
tren a 50 ed
and ghrp2/mod grf1 100mcg each 3 times a day. plan on eating right at maint. or slightly above and hope to recomp. going to run tren 6-8 weeks the rest will be on going.

sounds good. the prolactin is supposed to make the tren really easy to tolerate so i may go with it any way.
here is my layout
test e 300mg per week
tren a 50 ed
and ghrp2/mod grf1 100mcg each 3 times a day. plan on eating right at maint. or slightly above and hope to recomp. going to run tren 6-8 weeks the rest will be on going.

I think that's a good place to evaluate your reaction to tren. Looks like a pretty decent recomp cycle.

50 e/d may b on the high side, try that eod or better yet 25 e/d and work yr way up from there. For me 50 e/d makes very good gains and few sides some have alot more bad reactions. it doesnt take long to see with ace

What are your current stats, experienced level, cycle level? Goals?

im 43 old male. started training 2 yrs ago was 280lb 40%bf have been as low as 183lbs but got my natural test checked and it was low 300's so i started test replacement (self prescribed) 250mg per week 6 months ago. i currently weigh 215 19-20%bf i am carrying a lot more muscle now. i know these are impressive numbers but here is where i came from and where i'm at. arms were 13" now 16" forearms were 11" now a little over 13. squat 315 for reps 365 for 3 is high right now hoping to hit 405 in next 30 days. bench is 225 for reps never max because never have spotter do 110 db for flat bench and 90's for incline. remember when i used 50's lol. i want to try tren for recomp effects i know diet is key. this is why i'm also adding the ghrp2/mod grf1 to help with fat loss. i also do some cardio 2-4 times a week. thanks for advice

I would change to test prop, an run 50mg ed tren a to start. I personally would add some Winstrol in if you can. I haven't seen many people benefit from 50 eod or 75 eod at your current size. But that's me.

Only ones I've seen at those low does are the same guys you can give a tic tac too an they claim to be making 20lbs gains in a month off this super pill lmao.

You shouldn't see any bad sides with the tren at 50ed, but do watch your diet. Tren isn't a miracle drug but it is great when dosed properly with workout an diet in check. I personally don't go less then 100mg Ed of tren A.

thanks if im doing well with it I will up dose after a couple of weeks.

thanks if im doing well with it I will up dose after a couple of weeks.

Good idea. Nearly all the tren sides are first 3 days for me. Well I struggle getting asleep for first 3 days, don't really get other sides. Stable levels with ed injections is the key to a happy tren cycle

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311