over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie, Protection?

bleeder

Newbies
:confused: I am new to these forums so I apologize if my edicate is a little off. I am 42 years old and am working anti-aging program these days. Seems to be working but I now have learned from these types of forums that the witches brew that I have been cycling from the locals is way lacking in both organization and protection. For the last 3 years I pump 5 days a week but due to my age and apparently natural testosterone levels My results are slow and sometimes maintenence is the only outcome. So I started a 1.5CC cycle of Propinate every week and half. Alone with no protection. After what I am reading on these forums I am risking issues. Can someone inform me on the following and side effects. Arimidex, Nolvadex, Chlomid, HCG ?

U are saying you are on 1.5CC a week of test prop?
is that a day? or a week? what is the mg/ml?

Even small amounts can and will shut down your HPTA.

I found that the older I got, the less estrogen-related sides affect me - at least at lower doses.

Test can give you raisins but that tends to be at higher levels (relative to you). HCG helps prevent the shrinkage.

If you get bloated from the test, an anti aromatase like letrozole or anastrozole would help with this.

xcelbeyond said:
Even small amounts can and will shut down your HPTA.

I found that the older I got, the less estrogen-related sides affect me - at least at lower doses.

Test can give you raisins but that tends to be at higher levels (relative to you). HCG helps prevent the shrinkage.

If you get bloated from the test, an anti aromatase like letrozole or anastrozole would help with this.

Good advice.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Extra_Strong said:
U are saying you are on 1.5CC a week of test prop?
is that a day? or a week? what is the mg/ml?

Every week and 1/2

ANSWER

THE SIDE WILL ATTACK YOU MORE BECAUSE THE TEST LEVELS ARE NOT STABLE THROUGH OUT THE WEEK. SO SIDES WILL SHOW IN ABOUT THREE WEEKS LIKE BLOAT AND SORENESS OF THE NIPPLES. PROP. IS A VERY SHORT ACTING TEST AND USUALLY THE DOSE IS 300MG PER WEEK BEING 100MG ON MON. WED. FRI. THROUGH OUT THE WEEK IN ORDER TO KEEP THE LEVELS STABLE. THE USE OF ANTI "E" IS TO STOP OR SLOW DOWN ESTROGENIC SIDE EFFECTS SO YOU HAVE TO DESIDE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INVEST IN ONE OR THE OTHER OR EVEN BOTH.

NOLVADEX= SLOW CONVERSION
LETRO= STOPS CONVERSION
PROVIRON= SLOWS CONVERSION BUT MORE FOR SEXUAL HELP
ARIMIDEX= STOPS CONVERSION
HGH= SEXUAL HELP BUT ALSO ALOWS YOUR BRAIN TO TURN ON ITS NATURALL TEST SO THE BODY DOESN'T GO INTO ATROPHY.(I WOULD USE THIS ON TOP OF THE NOLV AND ARIMIDEX) EVERY FOUR WEEKS TAKE 1500-2000IU ON MON. WED. FRI.

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AS FAR AS SENSITIVITY GOES SO I WOULD START OFF WITH 10MG OF NOLVADEX IN THE AFTERNOON. IF SIDE ARE STILL APPARENT LIKE BLOAT AND SORENESS GO UP TO 20MG. IF STILL PERSISTING INCORPIRATE SOME ARIMIDEX IN THE MORNING AT .5 GRAMS. I WOULD RECOMEND AG-GUYS OR KAOTIK LIQUIDS AS THEY HAVE WORKED WELL FOR ME AND THERE SERVICE AND PRICES GREAT.

Wow

Ok, So I am am a fast learner but tell me if I got this staight. I have been using a fast acting short life test and it probably is leaving my system by the time I do the next one. So I am going up and down. This would probably be why sometimes I feel like super physical and short tempered and a week later I feel like crying like a baby. I have not experienced tender nipples or any of that but it would seem that my 150ml every 1 1/2 weeks is probably not enough to start such side reactions. Also probably why I fight so hard for gains.

I seem to get a really sore leg, I inject in the thigh. Sometimes it makes me limp and I have to tell people I injured it on squats. Also I get a low grade fever for about 3 days. Is this what you call TEST FLU. If I switch to Enthanate might this help?

Arimidex seems to have alot of controversy around it. I seen a thread that stated they would rather have surgery than kill themeselves with that stuff.
Can someone tell me in a nutshell. The dangers from starting Arimidex, Nolvadex and or Clomid. My Mom Just died from breast cancer and she was using Tamoxifins so it kind of scares the shit out of me.

I was thinking of building a real cycle and could use some advise.
I was thinking maybe:
Test Enth. dose ?
Deca-D dose?
HCG dose?
Nolvadex,Arimidex ?????

And When finishing a cycle what is the best way to jump start the natural test production so I dont become a chick again for a couple of weeks. My friends cant stand the sensative guy I become.

CYCLE

TEST. = BASE FOR CYCLE. THE TYPE OF TEST IS UP TO YOU. ENATHATE GOOD STUFF COMMON USE IS 750MG A WEEK. THE TEST FLU YOU EXPERINCED AT THAT DOSE WAS VERY VERY MILD I HAVE HAD IT SO BAD THAT I WAS BED RIDEN FOR TWO DAYS. SO YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM A VERY COMMON SIDE EFFECT OF ANY TEST. (HOT FLASHES). THE PAIN (THIGH) IS COMMON WITH PROPINATE. I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE WHODOESN'T HAVE PAIN AT THE INJ. SITE FROM THIS TEST.

ANDROGEN= SECONDARY(ASSISTANCE TO TEST. PROTEIN SYNTH) HERE ARE SOME CHOICES DECA,EQ,TREN,PARA,PRIMO,WINNY. A LOT OF PEOPLE OPT FOR EQ DURRING BULK DUE TO LESS ACNE OR NON FOR THAT MATTER. YOUR PRIMO,WINNY,TREN, PARA ARE USUALLY USED FOR CUTTING, OR A LEANER BULK LOOK. THE WAY I SEE IT YOU ONLY HAVE TWO CHOICES FOR BULK AND THAT IS DECA OR EQ.AVERAGE DOSE FOR THIS IS 600MG PER WEEK.

ORAL= THIRD (OPTIONAL) THIS USALLY D-BOL OR ANADROL. THESE ARE MY FAVORITE BUT VERY TOXIC TO THE LIVER. SO USE THE MILK THISLE AND OTHER LIVER DETOXER'S. AVERAGE DOSE IS 50MG A DAY FOR EITHOR CHOICE.

PROTECTION=FOURTH (MOST IMPORTANT) NOLVADEX HAS BEEN IN THIS SPORT FOR AVERY LONG TIME. RESEARCH THE SIDES ON THIS I HAVE SENT YOU A PM CHECK IT OUT. IT WILL ELABORATE ON LEGAL USAGE AND SIDE EFFECTS. AVERAGE DOSE IS 10-20MG EVERY DAY. I HAVE JUST STARTED TO TAKE ARIMIDEX ON THIS CYCLE DUE TO SUCH HIGH DOSAGE I TAKE. I LOVE IT SO FAR IN COMBINATION WITH NOLV. BUT WHEN I WAS ON AVERAGE DOSAGES LIKE THESE I ONLY USED NOLV. BUT STILL HAD SORE NIPP'S. I THEN INCORP THE 1500IU OF HCG EVERY FOURTH WEEK, THREE TIMES DURING THAT WEEK=6500IU TOTAL DURING THE WEEK. THIS KEEPS THE GIRLFRIEND HAPPY AND THE NUTTS UP IN SIZE SO THAT THEY STILL FIRE PROPERLY. I PLAN TO HAVE KIDS SO THIS IS SOMETHING I TAKE SERIUOSLY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CUTTING THAN THAT IS A WHOLE NOTHER SPORT AS FAR AS CYCLE TRAINING AND DIETING. I HOPE THIS HELPS

Thank You HAZMAT

This is kickass info, Thank You.

One more question, When you use the word cutting??? are you talkin about making the muscles look ripped or are you talking about being able to lose body fat. The reason I ask is that I am 42 years old and have a small but present blanket of fat over my ABS. Needless to say my ABS do not show detail. I diet and cardio and it just ;) seems to canabolize muscle on my ass and doesnt touch that blanket over my ABS. I stop growing because I am dieting and the whole thing sucks. I am serioulsy considering Lipo suction. Does Winny, Tren, Deca etc... help with losing FAT???

HAZMAT said:
ANDROGEN= SECONDARY(ASSISTANCE TO TEST. PROTEIN SYNTH) HERE ARE SOME CHOICES DECA,EQ,TREN,PARA,PRIMO,WINNY. A LOT OF PEOPLE OPT FOR EQ DURRING BULK DUE TO LESS ACNE OR NON FOR THAT MATTER. YOUR PRIMO,WINNY,TREN, PARA ARE USUALLY USED FOR CUTTING, OR A LEANER BULK LOOK. THE WAY I SEE IT YOU ONLY HAVE TWO CHOICES FOR BULK AND THAT IS DECA OR EQ.AVERAGE DOSE FOR THIS IS 600MG PER WEEK.
I believe you meant to say the things are an "Anabolic" not "Androgen." Test and trenbolone are strong Androgens. You run the risk of deca dick if you take it without test.

750mg is WAY TOO MUCH for what you're doing. Switch to either cypionate or enanthate and learn how to injuect your hip/glute.

I've only done about 15 cycles and I'm currently on 400mg/week of test cyp and am doing quite well!

bleeder said:
One more question, When you use the word cutting??? are you talkin about making the muscles look ripped or are you talking about being able to lose body fat.
Same thing!

If you want to lose BF learn how to use nutrition - read my signature :p ;)

Thank You Excel!!

I have been reading your articles and it really hits the mark as for information. I think I am starting to wake up here and get a good feel for the importance of a balanced system.
Can you share a link or info on post cycle to jump start natural test. Like Nolvadex or clomid and if I read the last article right you drop off HCG at post cycle?
Oh, do you publish your nutritional habits?

XCEL

THANK YOU FOR CATCHING THAT. I DID MEAN TO SAY ANABOLIC AS SECONDARY. 750MG OF PROPINATE IS NOT RECOMEMDED AT ALL. I WAS TRYING TO SAY TEST AS IN SUSTANON,CYPONATE, ENATHATE, EVEN COMBO TESTS. IE ANDROPEN, SUPER TEST 300. TEST PROPINATE IS PRIMARILY USED FOR FRONT LOADING ON CYCLES FOR TWO WEEKS BECAUSE IT ACTS SO FAST AND IT ALLOWS TIME FOR THE "BASE" TEST TO KICK IN. IT IS ALSO MAINLY USED FOR CUTTING CYCLES AS A "BASE" BECAUSE THE SHORT ESTERS LEAD TO LESS BLOAT OR WATER RETENTION. THE DOSE FOR THIS IS USUALLY 300MG PER WEEK ANYTHING OVER 5-600MG OF PROP YOU WILL BE DEFEATING THE PURPOSE OF THE PROPINATE TEST BECAUSE THE WATER RETENTION WOULD BE A FACTOR AGAIN. AS FAR AS HCG GOES I NEVER EVER US THIS DURING MY PCT BECAUSE IT CAUSES MORE ATROPHY BELEIVE IT OR NOT. I ONLY USE THIS DURING CYCLES. YES TO THE QUESTION ABOUT CUTTING GETTING THE BF% DOWN IS SHREDDING THE MUSCLES. AS FAR AS YOUR ABS AND GETTING THEM LEAN I WOULD RECOMEND YOU GO TO THE ARTICLE FORM ON THIS BOARD AND READ UP ON THE "GETTING READY FOR A COMPITION" ARTICLE. I HAVE USED THIS CYCLE ONCE BEFORE AND AM ABOUT TO DO IT AGAIN. THE BENIFITS OF THIS PROGRAM HAVE BEEN THE BEST I HAVE EXPERIENCED YET. NOW I CAN CRITIQUE THE PROGRAM A LITTLE FOR MY PERSONAL BODY TYPE AND SEE MORE RESULTS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131