advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next cycle: critique, criticize, comment!!

Tanker

Registered
I'm going to start a cycle in December. My stats are 5'11 238 lbs, 30 years old. Only have done two cycles in the past, last one was 6 years ago. Been training for 12 years.

I'm thinking of keeping it simple:
Test C 750mg per week 1-16
Hcg mid cycle then towards end of cycle
Arim at .25 eod
Clomid and nolva for pct

Any thoughts?

My diet is spot on btw. I'm eating 8-9 meals per day including shakes. My bf is 14% and dropping. H2O is at 2 gallons per day. Also doing cardio 3-4 times per week. Been natural for 6 years.

Thanks guys!!

I would start the hcg not later than 2 weeks after first injection, and 250iu e4d.

I'm going to start a cycle in December. My stats are 5'11 238 lbs, 30 years old. Only have done two cycles in the past, last one was 6 years ago. Been training for 12 years.

I'm thinking of keeping it simple:
Test C 750mg per week 1-16
Hcg mid cycle then towards end of cycle
Arim at .25 eod
Clomid and nolva for pct

Any thoughts?

My diet is spot on btw. I'm eating 8-9 meals per day including shakes. My bf is 14% and dropping. H2O is at 2 gallons per day. Also doing cardio 3-4 times per week. Been natural for 6 years.

Thanks guys!!

Keep it even easier 500 mg test. No need to jump right to 750, you WILL grow on 500, especially since you haven't used anything in 6 years. See what happens, but I promise you it won't be a waste :)

Looks right on to me. You obviously know what you are doing. I think 750 is perfect for you, considering your body weight. I prefer amorasin over adex, but if you know what to expect from it, you are fine. I think starting hcg mid cycle is fine, considering it's going to take a while for your test levels to peak anyway. Good luck!

WM

I agree with J 500 will def get the job done. Add in another compound like eq or decca (depending on what look you prefer) An oral like A Drol would kick it off nicely. Also use Arimidex as needed, too much will make your joints ache. Atleast mine did! IMO low dose of nolvadex throughout will work.

Thanks for the input guys! I agree, I could probably lower it to 500mg/wk, but since it was gonna be test only my thought was to up the dosage a little since I won't be combining it with any other compounds. I've done deca with sust in the past and had great results, but I've always been curious how test only cycle would go. I've heard a lot of people say that all you really need is test and to keep it simple. I don't want to throw in any orals at this point. Maybe some deca.... What do you guys think? Test only??

Tank,
it def wont hurt to have test by itself, but I believe you will make better gains with additional compounds. Kinda like each compound compliments one another. I am takin EQ for the first time with test and it is fuckin awesome. Slow at first, but once it got goin i am fuckin vascular as shit and hungry as hell. Decca was nice but too much water weight. NPP could be another choice as it is fast acting and is basically decca without the sides.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear