over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next cycle

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
Planning on doing my next cycle which will be my 3rd sometime in early August when my supps come in.
Will be as follows
Stealth Supertest 450 1x a week for first 4 weeks then week 4-8 continue test and add tren ace 50 mg eod. Also MK677 20 mg ed for a month then month off then month on again.
I have exemastine and caber on hand. My last cycle was almost identical except I did 250 mg of Test C. I got Tren dick toward the end of my cycle but I also didn't have caber... I know live and learn. Am I missing anything, I had good gains from the last cycle however I lost almost 20 lbs working outside this summer so I am back down to 175. I am currently on TRT and have been since 2011. I tried fucking around in 2011 after I got my TRT and it wasn't planned well so I didn't try todo a cycle till last winter. Last one went well except for the affirmentioned Tren Dick at the end. In the meantime I will continue to do my 250mg of Test Cyp every other week. Is this cycle decent? Any tweets? I really don't want to add anything else just want to enjoy this one but am always open to a different set of eyes critiquing it
Thanks

Last edited:
I'm not sure what blend of esters the supertest 450 is, but if it's 450mg's of whatever at 1 shot a week, you estrogen levels may fluctuate a bit too much. If it were me, 450mg/wk is a decent dose, BUT, you may want to consider breaking that shot up into maybe .5cc bi-weekly or even smaller depending on the compounds used to keep everything in check. That is my opinion.

I like your tren dose and It is very proactive of your to have caber on hand.

From my personal experience, I have never experienced "tren dick", and that may be because I will usually take 20mg of tadalifil, with 20mg vardenafil eod if I'm on tren.

Thanks that sounds very logical in breaking up the test into two more even doses since I'll be injecting every other day anyway
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how about several months....or a year of hard training first...???

:cool:

I have given that some thought but after an endocrinologist told me I have the natural test of a 60 year old I don't think I could do it without any additives. In 2009 I was in an IED blast, this somehow effected not only my brain but my hormones as well. My test was somewhere in the high 100s. I did an ill advised cycle back in 2011 which I wasn't ready for. The last one I did in the winter was my first cycle in which gains were noticeable and I saw changes. I'm aware that AAS alone is not going to do it for me and for the first time I am serious about this stuff. Already being on TRT for life made my decision a little easier. I am going to do the blood work and all the other things needed to do a cycle and try to be as responsible as I can. My goals have changed since I am out now. I am eating better and am getting things to help me with my diet. I am just going to have to prove to everybody that I am doing the right thing, and I'm glad people like you are on here that actually care. Going to push my plan back to September but keep on my TRT of course. This will give me a month and a half to get my diet where it needs to be and training also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He meant one year on training/diet first while on your TRT.

You probably can gain another 20 pounds on that before you jump on a cycle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear