over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nioxin shampoo..

Ali

Registered
Anyone ever using this or tried it? I've been reading into Nizoral shampoo and came across Nioxin and seems to have good feed back. Let me know if anyone knows much about this?

Thanks

nioxin helps to improve the appearance of thinning hair. it's just to give the hair a thicker look!! Nizoral Shampoo (2% Ketoconazole)
When used EOD, Nizoral shampoo can help block the formation of DHT in the scalp. i would go with the nizoral.

nioxin helps to improve the appearance of thinning hair. it's just to give the hair a thicker look!! Nizoral Shampoo (2% Ketoconazole)
When used EOD, Nizoral shampoo can help block the formation of DHT in the scalp. i would go with the nizoral.

Thanks for the reply bro. I went to the nioxin website and they mentioned the shampoo having the same properties to block dht as well. I know Nizoral is primarliy a anti-fungis shampoo meant to treat dandruff and dry scalp, but has other benefits as you mentioned. Maybe they are both worth using, since you can only use the nizoral couple times a week, the other one can be your standard shampoo?? Its not harsh like the nizoral and can be used everyday if needed. Intersting product, a few guys at the salon i went to brought it up which as me reasearching it

Nioxin is a hair loss treatment product vs Nizoral is a anti dandruff shampoo, it also is a good product to use for treatment for acne on the back/shoulder areas.

Nioxin is a hair loss treatment product vs Nizoral is a anti dandruff shampoo, it also is a good product to use for treatment for acne on the back/shoulder areas.

Yes, but i believe Nizoral has been used by many to protect hair as well, since i believe it has dht fighting properties. I've read this on several forms, but you are correct it's mainly advertised as a dandruff shampoo or body acne.

Nizoral does have hair sparring ability it is often used to help fight baldness however i have noticed when using it often that it dries the scalp.

Nizoral does have hair sparring ability it is often used to help fight baldness however i have noticed when using it often that it dries the scalp.

Yea i have heard the same thing. Apparently you should only use it 1-2 times a week, its a pretty strong shampoo.

I am looking at this nioxin site they have severa differnt "level" of shampoo, anyone suggust a specific one?

I have used the Nioxin starter kit for the past 5 years and I feel that my hairline has stopped receding because of it. I'm not so sure whether it has regrown any of the hair I lost before however.

Great product, doesn't require a prescription and doesn't dry the scalp.

I have used the Nioxin starter kit for the past 5 years and I feel that my hairline has stopped receding because of it. I'm not so sure whether it has regrown any of the hair I lost before however.

Great product, doesn't require a prescription and doesn't dry the scalp.

Which one of their systems are you using? I have been reading around and there are a lot of mixed reviews on this product...a lot of people saying its all marketing and hype. I guess it doesn't hurt to try it, since you have to use a shampoo and conditioner anyways.

really works

I've used nioxin for about 2 maybe 3 months it worked amazing. But you have to use the shampoo conditioner and the treatement for it to work to its best. I was using some tren and it made my hair line go on a retreat(never again).

I recommend this product to anyone even worried about hair loss.

Which one of their systems are you using? I have been reading around and there are a lot of mixed reviews on this product...a lot of people saying its all marketing and hype. I guess it doesn't hurt to try it, since you have to use a shampoo and conditioner anyways.

I've been using their shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatment system 1 for normal hair.

I use it every other day and the starter kit lasts 6 months.

You can get the 2% nizoral off of ebay at a decent price. Do a google on Canadian pharmacies who sale it. I've ordered twice by Canadian pharmacies with no problems to the states about 10 days to arrive. you can only get the 1% at your local drug store with no prescription in the USA..

For DHT and hair issues, there's a doc in California who sells 15% minioxdil. The stuff works. He has been at it a long time, and the problem with that high a dose normally is getting it to liquify and stay that way - he has figured it out. It also has a couple of other things in it, to help it absorb, etc. The way to use the stuff is to put it on at night before you go to bed - just rub it in. He suggests that you use it with liquid Saw Palmetto. You can find liquid Saw Pal all over the net, and of course its totally legal. Really inhibits the DHT in your scalp, and I think probably helps some in other places. The doc knows what he is doing and says you really get more of the Saw Palmetto in your system topically like this, then from taking the pill supps. You have to pay $25 for an on-line "exam", but then you can order the high concentration minioxdil from him forever. Don't have his name or website right here, but just type "Minoxdil" in Google. He's American-Oriental and in California - an MD. Since I've been using his stuff, my bald spot on the back of my head has srunk to half of what it was, and my front hairline is coming back. And I'm a REALLY old guy, whose been on supps on and off for 20 plus years. I take finisteride low dose one a day each day also, and of course up it when I'm on. This is a safe and effective way to fight the hair loss, whether from "supps" or just general MPB.
BTW - you have to continue to use this stuff - if you stop, in a few months things will go back to where they were, hairwise - but its not particularly expensive, and has helped me keep a lot more hair.

For DHT and hair issues, there's a doc in California who sells 15% minioxdil. The stuff works. He has been at it a long time, and the problem with that high a dose normally is getting it to liquify and stay that way - he has figured it out. It also has a couple of other things in it, to help it absorb, etc. The way to use the stuff is to put it on at night before you go to bed - just rub it in. He suggests that you use it with liquid Saw Palmetto. You can find liquid Saw Pal all over the net, and of course its totally legal. Really inhibits the DHT in your scalp, and I think probably helps some in other places. The doc knows what he is doing and says you really get more of the Saw Palmetto in your system topically like this, then from taking the pill supps. You have to pay $25 for an on-line "exam", but then you can order the high concentration minioxdil from him forever. Don't have his name or website right here, but just type "Minoxdil" in Google. He's American-Oriental and in California - an MD. Since I've been using his stuff, my bald spot on the back of my head has srunk to half of what it was, and my front hairline is coming back. And I'm a REALLY old guy, whose been on supps on and off for 20 plus years. I take finisteride low dose one a day each day also, and of course up it when I'm on. This is a safe and effective way to fight the hair loss, whether from "supps" or just general MPB.
BTW - you have to continue to use this stuff - if you stop, in a few months things will go back to where they were, hairwise - but its not particularly expensive, and has helped me keep a lot more hair.

Its Dr. Lee, he ha sa new product Xandrox15-PLUS topical 15% minoxidil, 5% azelaic acid and 0.1% finasteride. I usually get his 2% nizoral shampoo and combine them. Can't anything beat that. He doesn't take new patients I believe from certain states though unless it changed. I know you have to show proof of prIor prescription for MPB. Its not some online pham you can just place order and get stuff. They will call and confirm your a patient if your not in their system or address changed.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88