over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

no.5 :)

buselmo

Banned
sorry for the link, but it saves me a lot of time, and there are a lot of pictures :)
**broken link removed**

As I always say, you look great! Just no way you should have got 5th in my mind, outmuscled, better condition, and overall appearance! Buselmo, you physique impresses me and how you are truth in your approach. Enjoy your posts my friend!

As I always say, you look great! Just no way you should have got 5th in my mind, outmuscled, better condition, and overall appearance! Buselmo, you physique impresses me and how you are truth in your approach. Enjoy your posts my friend!

Agreed, took the words out of my mouth. Keep your chin up Bro, there are other shows.

Your commentary cracks me up, Buslemo!

I like your physique too. :D

thanks guys :D
I was just pissed about the prize money, not the placing... I had to use some of my savings to buy my wife the blackberry i promised to get her... and now i'm gonna have to compete again this thursday to make up for it and put that dreadful dreamtan shit on my ass again :p
I hate dreamtan more than ever... They were changing our bathtub when i went to the contest and i thought they'd be done by the time i was back... when i came back, the plumber said "ok, it's done. but you can't use it til tomorrow morning cuz the silicone isn't dry yet"... he felt sorry for me cuz he could see that i looked like i was dipped in dog shit... so i had to drive to my parents house and ruin their bathroom with that shit... now i won't hear the end of it :D

and i'm gonna have to do all that shit again next thursday :p

Lol, my dad never lets me hear the end of anything either!

thanks guys :D
I was just pissed about the prize money, not the placing... I had to use some of my savings to buy my wife the blackberry i promised to get her... and now i'm gonna have to compete again this thursday to make up for it and put that dreadful dreamtan shit on my ass again :p
I hate dreamtan more than ever... They were changing our bathtub when i went to the contest and i thought they'd be done by the time i was back... when i came back, the plumber said "ok, it's done. but you can't use it til tomorrow morning cuz the silicone isn't dry yet"... he felt sorry for me cuz he could see that i looked like i was dipped in dog shit... so i had to drive to my parents house and ruin their bathroom with that shit... now i won't hear the end of it :D

and i'm gonna have to do all that shit again next thursday :p

I am glad he's still around to fill my ears with his advice though! lol. I got told tonight that I should stop being so anti-social. He says that I should stop avoiding people because I have a lot to share and that I could help someone. He said this tonight when I told him that I wasn't going to a dinner with some friends tomorrow because I was tired of interacting with people all day long every day. lol.

I can just picture you showing up looking like you were dipped in dogshit. That's damn funny.:D

I think I'd like to just sit at your table and listen to you describe your daily activities. You are a colorful [no pun intended] character. I tend to laugh a lot and enjoy myself around guys like you.

Earn some money and buy her some more toys!

I am glad he's still around to fill my ears with his advice though! lol. I got told tonight that I should stop being so anti-social. He says that I should stop avoiding people because I have a lot to share and that I could help someone. He said this tonight when I told him that I wasn't going to a dinner with some friends tomorrow because I was tired of interacting with people all day long every day. lol.

LOL!!! my parents used to tell me the same thing when i was younger... you know "you need to go out more... make more friends.... talk to people"... until I killed that arguement by saying "you told me not to hang out with stupid people, and now you want me to do the opposite? make up your mind? do you want me to spend my day 'socializing' with people who keep telling me how i should take out a $30K loan from the bank to buy a car to 'impress' people i don't give a shit about? or to tell me how it's 'ok to cheat on my wife' because everyone else does it? or how about those who told me to put all my money and then borrow some to put it in the stock market right before it crashed?"
then it ends with the "son... STFU" look from my dad... LOL

I can just picture you showing up looking like you were dipped in dogshit. That's damn funny.:D

hell... i wanted to see the reaction on my sisters face when i finished her year's supply of body scrub or whatever the fuck it's called... i just found a big tub of nice smelling crap with little sandy particles in it and said "hey... this looks like it could scrape the shit outta that dream tan" and used all of it... like a gallon... then before throwing it in the trash, i looked at the price tag on the bottom... needless to say I ran out the house without telling her and i got her number on 'block' status on my phone...

I tend to laugh a lot and enjoy myself around guys like you.

I told you, bro... get ready for a contest soon and i'll pay a visit to montana ;)
and tell maradeth to make some monster cookies, or else i aint comin!!! LOL!

you look great! are you a bit bigger than you were in your last shows? i hope your wife will get the blackberry this weekend(you will win the show). best of good luck!

How can ANYONE look good with such poor lighting? :eek: :eek:

Just like JT, I love reading you, buselmo... always puts a huge smile on my face! Next contest, please bring that 1st place prize money back home! You have all the tools... and you know it. :) ;)

Just try to cut the brownies and ice cream 4 days out this time;):D Keeping doing your thing Buselmo!

Buselmo,

Your hilarious man, I always look forward to your posts and reading your "blog" if you want to call it that. It's cool to see how things are for you over there too. Not to mention you have a tremendous physique.

Wish you the best man, keep it coming!

BIG MAN

Just go to that lying ass team coach and do exactly as what pros would do when it comes to money collecting :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJ0SkbPxAk
That'll do it :p

Your buying your wife a Blackberry!! SWEET DAMN PHONE ;)
I bought it Thursday night and i'm already in love with it :D

Crackberry!!! Is the real name for it :cool:

How can ANYONE look good with such poor lighting? :eek: :eek:

Just like JT, I love reading you, buselmo... always puts a huge smile on my face! Next contest, please bring that 1st place prize money back home! You have all the tools... and you know it. :) ;)

i'll tell you how anyone can look good in that lighting... if they look bad and the lighting hides it!! LOL... no wonder women love 'dim' yellow lighting... LOL

i've got the tools... and pretty soon i'll have the sponsor... betty crocker baby!!! LOL ... we gonna beat da shit outta that damn pillsburry doughboy!

Just try to cut the brownies and ice cream 4 days out this time;):D

and i guess you want me to stop having sex too? FORGET ABOUT IT!!! :D

Your buying your wife a Blackberry!! SWEET DAMN PHONE ;)
I bought it Thursday night and i'm already in love with it :D

Crackberry!!! Is the real name for it :cool:

fucking tell me about it!!! I bought it for her right after the contest... she's giggling non stop with all the chatting and voice messages and shit... it's like she's a 1 year old kid who just got that gay ass elmo toy... LOL

Ruffles is reading up on the manual to make sure she gets all the functions right

Attachments

• Ruffles.jpg
    Ruffles.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 294
I told you, bro... get ready for a contest soon and i'll pay a visit to montana ;)
and tell maradeth to make some monster cookies, or else i aint comin!!! LOL!

Oh they'll be waiting for you. :D

fucking tell me about it!!! I bought it for her right after the contest... she's giggling non stop with all the chatting and voice messages and shit... it's like she's a 1 year old kid who just got that gay ass elmo toy... LOL

Ruffles is reading up on the manual to make sure she gets all the functions right

I dont blame her dude it's one fine cell!!! Just make sure she doesnt start singing ELMO LOVES YOU ELMO LOVES YOU YES HE DOES YES HE DOES :p

And will you stop picking on that poor Ruffles!!! One day she's gonna sneak up on you and start using the stuff you hide from her and she'll turn into a damn beast...ONE DAAAAY

Wow man you look fantastic!!!

...and you appear to be a really great poser!

Keep up the awesome work it will for sure pay off

And will you stop picking on that poor Ruffles!!! One day she's gonna sneak up on you and start using the stuff you hide from her and she'll turn into a damn beast...ONE DAAAAY

HE!!! HE!!!!! IT'S A DUDE!!!!

lufferz tineez toggy he no rike you tinking of him be femare!!!

when faisal al olaiw came to my house a month ago ruffles got to know him "intimately"... LOL... he just wouldn't stop humping his leg!!! and everytime he did, ruffles would have this huge smile on his face!!! LOL!!! imagine this huge bodybuilder getting his leg fucked by a little mop looking dog

But did he enjoy the attention?

when faisal al olaiw came to my house a month ago ruffles got to know him "intimately"... LOL... he just wouldn't stop humping his leg!!! and everytime he did, ruffles would have this huge smile on his face!!! LOL!!! imagine this huge bodybuilder getting his leg fucked by a little mop looking dog

Some people are way into that whole bestiality thing....:eek::D "Ruffles"...oh, beautiful....no wonder your friend thinks it's a girl dog!

LOOOOOL horny little Ruffles...Faisal is probably scared from coming to your house now :p

I always knew that Ruffles is a HE but I miss understood you when you said:
"Ruffles is reading up on the manual to make sure she gets all the functions right"
Now I understand :D

"Ruffles"...oh, beautiful....no wonder your friend thinks it's a girl dog!

the day we got him my wife looked at me and said "so, what's his name?" and i was hungry, thinking about potato chips... just said "I don't know... lays or ruffles or whatever"... she liked the name ruffles... I just wanted to call him "dog"

LOOOOOL horny little Ruffles...Faisal is probably scared from coming to your house now :p

B, seriously, you should've seen it... 5'6, 235 lbs with 20 inch arms and almost shat himself when a 12 lb fuzz bucket barked at him! LOL!!!

Attachments

• 08102007054-001.jpg
    08102007054-001.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 213

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner