over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No homo Baths for skin care

king1033

Registered
does anyone who has bad skin (acne scars, rough skin, acne) take baths with epsom salt or something in the water? Because i have access to a big bathtub in my house with jacuzzi jets and I was thinking about putting some epsom salt in there to relief irritated skin and to help dry out acne, but i was wondering if there is other stuff i can put in the water to improve skin tone without clogging pores. any ideas?

epsom salt is some good stuff but I'm not sure it'll do what your asking , sure won't hurt to try.

Aveno , does a good job on sensitive skin and they make several products , you may want to check into those.

A company called Melaluca makes several products with tea tree oil , thats pretty good stuff and has alot of uses

Personaly I'd contact Emric here on the board and see what he may have an idea on

epsom salt is some good stuff but I'm not sure it'll do what your asking , sure won't hurt to try.

Salt is a natural antibacterial, but like you, I don't know that it will get into the skin enough to do the job. Maybe if King showers first & scrubs his back with soap to remove dead shin & oil, then the salt will penetrate better.

Aveno , does a good job on sensitive skin and they make several products , you may want to check into those.

Aveno is great stuff! It's the only thing my doc recomended for my baby when he was born. Vasolene on his ass & Aveno everywhere else. (except his lips/mouth)

A company called Melaluca makes several products with tea tree oil , thats pretty good stuff and has alot of uses

Tea tree oil is good, but VERY STRONG. As in, it can cause painful, itchy rashes. Maybe diluting it down to a 5%-10% concentration in some cooking oil might tame it to a useful potency.

Personaly I'd contact Emric here on the board and see what he may have an idea on

Yeah, Emeric might have something to say about fighting AAS acne.

Im not sure, but i totaly agree with your Subject and do NOT think taking a bath with a homo with help your skin...:D

I have some scars from acne and a keloid from a bike accident and my wife is an aestetician, she has been putting on glycolic acid 20% and salysilic acid 20% (prescription strength stuff). They work differently but reduced the size and made the color better.

I have some scars from acne and a keloid from a bike accident and my wife is an aestetician, she has been putting on glycolic acid 20% and salysilic acid 20% (prescription strength stuff). They work differently but reduced the size and made the color better.

chemical peels? hey do you have before pictures of the scars and what they look like now it would really help give me an idea. cause mine when i first got them were BADD

u gotta goto girly stores they will have all kinds of stuff to add if you have bad skin ur just gonna smell like some kinda fruit/flower

hahahaha smartass

I gotta admit bro I was hesitant in opening the post also , then I thought homopathic like natural meds type thing , .

chemical peels? hey do you have before pictures of the scars and what they look like now it would really help give me an idea. cause mine when i first got them were BADD

The only before pic was right after my bike accident and the scar did not keloid or raise up that much. I can take a pic now and you can kinda see how big in diameter it was but the color also got much lighter, wanna see that? What kind of scars do you have? I also misspoke before it was glycolic and lactic acids she used. If you want and cant find let me know. You need a license to get them.

This stuff right here worked a miracle for me on my last REAL BAD break out.
http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Peel-solution-30mL-Professional/dp/B001E983BO/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_1
No license required ...........

It is messy for about 3 days after your face frosts & starts to peal ......
But when you see the results afterwords & how it kills all acne in the area you will realize that its was all worth it !
They have a stronger one @ 30% & 40% though...... The 20% for me was plenty. I wouldn't suggest the stronger ones by any means......

Last edited:
This stuff right here worked a miracle for me on my last REAL BAD break out.
http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Peel-solution-30mL-Professional/dp/B001E983BO/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_1
No license required ...........

It is messy for about 3 days after your face frosts & starts to peal ......
But when you see the results afterwords & how it kills all acne in the area you will realize that its was all worth it !
They have a stronger one @ 30% & 40% though...... The 20% for me was plenty. I wouldn't suggest the stronger ones by any means......

gogotren what does your girl think about this stuff? also given some thought im about to hop on 2iu of GH for wellbeing purpose as well as to keep somewhat lean while i bulk, do you guys think it can also contribute to the skin healing and rejuivination process when i undergo the chemical peels??

personally i would imagine scrubbing your back and washing it, THEN bathing in epsom salts will dry it out tremendously and just exascerbate the problem even worse causing it will be very dry and IF you dont use a good moisturizer afterwards, say, Pure aloe vera, or jojoba oil you may just break out more.
please keep this thread posted on how it works out. u may want to try jojoba oil as a moisturizer and remember to keep a good balance or oil in your skin afterwards so it doesnt over compensate and create more acne.

My roommates back was covered in acne & acne-like scars from Test. I suggested Mederma to him and walaa acne disappeared after a couple months. I got the feeling I practically saved his life lol he wouldn't ever take his shirt off (and we lived in south florida)

I buy Nizoral at CVS and use a back scrubber to wash my back with it. I let it sit for 2-3 minutes before rinsing it off. Clears my back acne up in a matter of days. I usually have my girlfriend put some lotion on my back afterwards, as it makes it a bit dry and itchy.

Nizoral®

If you have a LUSH in the area you live in they ill have some geat stuff to use. It's all natural too...i use it everyday.

does anyone who has bad skin (acne scars, rough skin, acne) take baths with epsom salt or something in the water? Because i have access to a big bathtub in my house with jacuzzi jets and I was thinking about putting some epsom salt in there to relief irritated skin and to help dry out acne, but i was wondering if there is other stuff i can put in the water to improve skin tone without clogging pores. any ideas?

You may be better off with micro dermabrasion or trying some TCA chemical peels.

If you are covered by medical insurance the best thing to do is seek out a good dermatologist.

I spent some time on ebay. Some of the soap sellers detail instructions for use:

PINE TAR SOAP is effective for treatment of Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry Skin and Dandruff.

Directions for use:

Use PINE TAR SOAP directly on your skin and/or hair to sooth dry, itchy skin. Wash hands, body and/or hair. Let the suds remain in your skin / scalp for about 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Keep your extra bars of soap in a cool dry place.

I recommend using a soap dish with slits that will keep the soap bar from sitting directly in water. This allows the bar to dry out between use and it will last a lot longer in the shower.

Ingredients include:
Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Pine Tar, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide and beeswax.

**broken link removed**

depending on how large of an area youre talking about and the depth of the scarring I doubt any bath/chemical peeling would help totally change it. From what Ive been reading I would think laser surgery is probably the best way to go. I have some chicken pox scarring Ive been looking to remove for awhile.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity