Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
For April '17, we'll be voting for "Competing Member", which means all male or female competing members are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE.
If no link, your nomination WILL BE IGNORED!

Contest info can be found here: ALL READ: FEATURED MEMBER!!! - Professional Muscle

Read about current and former Featured Members here: ProfessionalMuscle FEATURED MEMBERS - Professional Muscle

member td, shredded

IMG_20160521_104016-748x1000.jpg

i would like to nominate Big-Dawg aka The Reaper.

He is pro muscle's own Eric Lillybridge.

He competes in powerlifting and he is going for a big meet/competition in near future.

very active on the board.

Always respectful and helpful geezer to others.

A decent all-round good member with positive energy aspiring to be a great strength athlete.

He does some bone crushing ugly numbers.

1490288899244.jpg

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:

He competes in powerlifting and he is going to for a big meet competition.

A decent all-round good member with positive energy aspiring to be a great strength athlete.

View attachment 90350

Damn look at that form. Agreed

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Sorry didn't read the competing part. I nominate big-dawg

Last edited:
i nominate TeknoViking. don't know if competing in transformation contest against little slice qualifies but i'm throwing in with him.

i've gotten a lot of good info from TV. he has always found time to share his workout ideas, what supplements he has found to work and not work and he supports the sponsors. i enjoyed following him in the transformation contest last year. and he has been steadfast in posting his log, even when he has been busy with school (expects to graduate in May) he keeps on an even keel, doesn't attempt to call a attention to himself, doesn't try to be a smart ass like some (me) and i notice he supports others in many ways. a dependable guy who i think will do great things in his lifetime unlike little slice.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...e-level-100-barbarian-teknoviking-log-18.html

Attachments

• teknoviking.jpg
    teknoviking.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
i nominate TeknoViking. don't know if competing in transformation contest against little slice qualifies but i'm throwing in with him.

i've gotten a lot of good info from TV. he has always found time to share his workout ideas, what supplements he has found to work and not work and he supports the sponsors. i enjoyed following him in the transformation contest last year. and he has been steadfast in posting his log, even when he has been busy with school (expects to graduate in May) he keeps on an even keel, doesn't attempt to call a attention to himself, doesn't try to be a smart ass like some (me) and i notice he supports others in many ways. a dependable guy who i think will do great things in his lifetime unlike little slice.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...e-level-100-barbarian-teknoviking-log-18.html

I don't believe he competes, he would of been my choice

Appreciate the kind words Chain but I do not compete.

He competes in powerlifting and he is going for a big meet/competition in near future.

He does some bone crushing ugly numbers.

View attachment 90350

Damn brother for that nomination to come from you means a lot to me...I look up to many members on this forum,and your at the top of my list...

THE REAPER

The Reaper....Fo' Sho!

How active a member is on here is a very important criteria for me and Big Dawg is the guy I see the most. TD used to be more active.

How active a member is on here is a very important criteria for me and Big Dawg is the guy I see the most. TD used to be more active.

x2

Everyone can vote however they want but sometimes it seems some guys literally vote who looks the best even if the guy has next to zero posts. Even if a popular pro joined and was nominated straightaway I wouldn't vote for them. But you can bet he/she would win the vote against guys who have posted and added over years. To me their contribution to the forum is most important. Obviously you also want someone who practices what they preach too.

Big-Dawg is a great member and is always positive and seems nice so he gets my vote.

I agree 100 percent with this. the 2 I nominated are not very active at all, not good. big dawg is very active, always much more deserving in my eyes. also what means a lot to me is how long they have been here. most of the time if they are here a year or less I don't see that as a deserving member. to many vets have been here a long time

Last edited:
Big-Dawg gets my vote.

He is a very active member thats always helpful

I agree 100 percent with this. the 2 I nominated are not very active at all, not good. big dawg is very active, always much more deserving in my eyes. also what means a lot to me is how long they have been here. most of the time if they are here a year or less I don't see that as a deserving member. to many vets have been here a long time
I agree with both you guys 100%,I've been on this forum since January 2013...Didn't know that it would change my start date when I changed my handle from JoshuaFTW,I have LATS trying to get that taken care of if can be... I know from when I registered till now always been on the threads reading and gathering as much knowledge as I can...I think it wasn't till end of 2015 when I posted my 2nd post lol...Yes I'm a lot more active in posting now, only because of being a member just reading different threads everyday which I still do...So much knowledge to gain from this form,Wanted to thank Big A and all the members for making this the best forum there is...Professional Muscle 100%...And no I didn't post this to kiss ass,just wanted members,new and old to know how I began on this awesome forum...

THE REAPER

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner