over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Norditropin storage

jfrost89

Registered
I've read on the site that they are good for 3 weeks out of the fridge or 4 weeks in the fridge after first use but how long can they be stored prior to initial use?

ill gotten gains

Registered
The Nords pens have expiration dates on them. I kept mine refrigerated at all times. Used some 6 months expired and they didn't seem to lose potency.

jfrost89

Registered
The Nords pens have expiration dates on them. I kept mine refrigerated at all times. Used some 6 months expired and they didn't seem to lose potency.
Thanks bro, wanted to order a few at a time so I didn't have to order multiple times but I've never ordered anything that was reconstituted already so I was unsure. Then everything I read was all for storage after use not prior to initial use.

ill gotten gains

Registered
Nords are my favorite of all pharma. I get all the benefits of GH but almost none of the sides. You don't need pen needles for them either. Yellow pens are 15 iu so every ten ticks on a slin pin is 1 iu. Blues are 30 iu so every ten ticks on a slin pin is 2 iu. They always have a little extra in them too. (.5-1iu)

freakshow88

Newbies
Thanks bro, wanted to order a few at a time so I didn't have to order multiple times but I've never ordered anything that was reconstituted already so I was unsure. Then everything I read was all for storage after use not prior to initial use.
they are fine out of fridge for a while until any degredation would happen escpecially in ambient temps. always refirdgerate soon as you get them but not worries about degredation during shipping. nords are my FAVORITE! with humatrope being right there with it

jfrost89

Registered
they are fine out of fridge for a while until any degredation would happen escpecially in ambient temps. always refirdgerate soon as you get them but not worries about degredation during shipping. nords are my FAVORITE! with humatrope being right there with it
Good deal. I'll be ordering some then.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jetsmets1