over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

north carolina

derb83

Registered
moving to greensboro nc in 20 days , im excited bodybuilding scene seems great in the area as far as shows . Anyone from the area able recommend a good gym ? i worked out at a powerhouse gym during a visit a few yrs ago but i believe its closed down, I found a golds about 10 miles out i assume that's where ill end up but figured id ask.

I just moved from there. I loved it. Looking at moving back very soon. I trained at The Sportscenter. There is 2 of them. One in High Point and the other is on Battleground Ave. The one in High Point is huge. Which is the one I went too. Dont go to Rush unless you like standing around. Got any questions pm me

The golds in Gso were bought by Sportcenter...the Sportcenter in high point is ok, but environment just alright. The rush franchises make my eyes bleed with all the damn colors splattered everywhere! Unfortunately, most of the better competitors were forced to join the rush on wendover ave after the golds closed.
I actually train at 2 gyms depending on convenience/time...the triangle in kernersville is easily the best due to cost/environment and equipment but it's about 20-30 minutes outside of Greensboro
GL

The golds in Gso were bought by Sportcenter...the Sportcenter in high point is ok, but environment just alright. The rush franchises make my eyes bleed with all the damn colors splattered everywhere! Unfortunately, most of the better competitors were forced to join the rush on wendover ave after the golds closed.
I actually train at 2 gyms depending on convenience/time...the triangle in kernersville is easily the best due to cost/environment and equipment but it's about 20-30 minutes outside of Greensboro
GL

Yep your exactly right bro. Did you go to the Golds at the Palladium? I went there first

NC has some good shows Ya have states show in High Point coming in April ya should check it out.

yeah i planned on attending , one in Charlotte at end of april also might check that one out

NC has some good shows Ya have states show in High Point coming in April ya should check it out.

Yeah I saw that at the High Point Theatre on the 13th. I think Im gonna check this out. Plus Quincy puts on a good show

Last edited:
I dont need a particular atmosphere to train in, so I make do with whats in the area. Quincys Roberts place was called Elite fitness and was quite nice. Ronnie Barns place was good. TNT, which was Dean Bests old gym was a good place to train.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that at the High Point Theatre on the 13th. I think Im gonna check this out. Plus Quincy puts on a good show

Don't think Quincy promotes the state show. He does the muscle heat in August and the elite in November...Phil Heath guest poser at muscle heat and dexter Jackson at the elite

Don't think Quincy promotes the state show. He does the muscle heat in August and the elite in November...Phil Heath guest poser at muscle heat and dexter Jackson at the elite

Yeah your right I didnt think he promoted that show in HP but I knew he did the ones you listed.

Yup, was there till the day I showed up and it was locked up and a note was left on the door....

I had just moved there and had been going to that Golds about a month id say when I came in and they sat me down and told me. I didnt mind though

yeah i heard about rush fitness complex and was like nooooooo thanks lol

MIKE VALENTINO is the promoter for states

Golds Classic in Wilmington.
Actually I've never been to that show. Had a friend do it last year and said it was run pretty well...talking More so the state show. The valentinos do a better job of keeping the night moving promptly forward, and with less confusion which is great for competitors

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws