over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not sure if i got real anavar

Musclemanda90

Newbies
im a week into my cycle with anavar, a friend of mine got them for me and said they were legit, they are 40mg pink tablets. has anyone tried these or heard of them before? if so how were your results, and around what day do you remember seeing ,if any, results?

im a week into my cycle with anavar, a friend of mine got them for me and said they were legit, they are 40mg pink tablets. has anyone tried these or heard of them before? if so how were your results, and around what day do you remember seeing ,if any, results?

What lab? If you want help you should give us more info. However, the only way to know if it is real var is by lab test.

I don't have experience with this lab, sorry. Let's hope that someone can help you.

man, the bad news is that it could be ANYBODY with a pill press. just like the folks who make illicit drugs with :love: faces and shit like that on them. did they come in blister packs or just free in a a ziploc?

OP. It's more likely than not that you did not get real anavar. I would guess that you got winny and/or dbol instead of anavar.

you should post your experince
did you run it alone?

would make it fairly easy for us to tell

Probably fake,it's a hit or miss.the only way I know I have real anavar is I get really bad acid reflux

Unfortunately, few vars turn out to be vars after being labmaxed :(
The labs I trust are balkan, vermodj, geneza.

The Anavar powder itself, will float. Put it in a spoon and put another spoon on top of that and crush one of them up in very fine powder. Dump it in a glass of distilled water. If it floats, more than likely its legit, if not its not anavar. Could be a number of things like dbol or just plain fake.

Not saying it's not legit, but I've very rarely see var in 40mg pills. Actually, I think never lol.

man people can make tabs anysize they want, I'd take 60-80mg 30-45min before a workout and hit a high intensity workout with a lot of supersets, if your lower back doesn't pump up super bad then it's prob either fake or something else labeled as anavar, if it does, that in my mind is a pretty good indicator for me

i know this is just bro science but if anavar doesn't give me a big back pump it also doesn't give me the results i expect over several weeks and imo is either under dosed or fake

The Anavar powder itself, will float. Put it in a spoon and put another spoon on top of that and crush one of them up in very fine powder. Dump it in a glass of distilled water. If it floats, more than likely its legit, if not its not anavar. Could be a number of things like dbol or just plain fake.

how did you find this out about anavar? floats? I'm not arguing i'm very interested to know more

how did you find this out about anavar? floats? I'm not arguing i'm very interested to know more

Was told this by a very well known trainer and it worked. I had some var that i 100% knew was var and it floated. i tried it another time with some that i had reservations with and didn't think it was real var. That var didn't float.

40mg/tablet? I thought it could be taken 20mg/d at most

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike