over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPC nationals 2021

Man I just hope he brings the conditioning, cause if he does??? O BOY! he is going to be something to watch in this sport, especially if he keeps that waist tight and small.

I just looked him up on Instagram for a quick glance , he's an absolute freak.!!!

As young as he is and insanely developed already I can only imagine the waves he's gonna make as a pro

Man I just hope he brings the conditioning, cause if he does??? O BOY! he is going to be something to watch in this sport, especially if he keeps that waist tight and small.
Those quads and hams will looked carved out of wood if he gets in good shape

Hasnt he had some weird set backs these past couple years?
I've followed him for a bit now and he's honestly ALWAYS looked like this...(for the past 2 years)...i wasn't sure if he was coming off of some insane injury or something. LIek someone mentioned, Iron Rebel has used him for a long time. Freaky looking bubbly structure

Hasnt he had some weird set backs these past couple years?
I've followed him for a bit now and he's honestly ALWAYS looked like this...(for the past 2 years)...i wasn't sure if he was coming off of some insane injury or something. LIek someone mentioned, Iron Rebel has used him for a long time. Freaky looking bubbly structure

I deleted my post saying this.

He's a freak. No way around it. "Something" always comes up. Wind comes in from the Northeast and he pulls out. Dog has upset stomach, cant do the show.

I deleted my post saying this.

He's a freak. No way around it. "Something" always comes up. Wind comes in from the Northeast and he pulls out. Dog has upset stomach, cant do the show.
Ahh yeah. I swear LAST YEAR he was going all in and like 4 weeks out, pulled out and announced it on IG out of no where.
HOPE to hopes on this time and stays dialed in. Pro physique right there.

Ahh yeah. I swear LAST YEAR he was going all in and like 4 weeks out, pulled out and announced it on IG out of no where.
HOPE to hopes on this time and stays dialed in. Pro physique right there.
Has he been with the same coach the whole time??

HD Muscle just posted him doing some back training and getting tips from Big Mike Van Wyck (who I think puts out amazing tips/videos on rethinking your training form and approach)

Man thats one thick little fucker...wow

HD Muscle just posted him doing some back training and getting tips from Big Mike Van Wyck (who I think puts out amazing tips/videos on rethinking your training form and approach)

Great video. Really makes you question your form. I like to think I know what I'm doing but his approach and understanding is very cool.

Great video. Really makes you question your form. I like to think I know what I'm doing but his approach and understanding is very cool.
I watched pretty much all of his videos, and I'm really trying to approach the form he's preaching. Never really felt my lower lats on pulling movements until I started implementing his techniques. It really improved my workouts and and honestly never felt a pump in my lats like that before. I can't help but highly recommend to everyone to watch the videos and try it out for themselves.

Those are 12 weeks out 😬
when i first saw these pics first person that came to mind was jason huh. before he won usa's he posted pics and i was like who the hell is beating this guy lol

when i first saw these pics first person that came to mind was jason huh. before he won usa's he posted pics and i was like who the hell is beating this guy lol
Whatever happened to him? I remember his physique, was so sick.

Carlos looks like he has thick skin and haven’t ever seen him peeled.

TRICKS FROM A CPA JUDGE | ft. CARLOS THOMAS & CARL CHEUNG

Screenshot_20211003-084854_Facebook.jpg

Damn!

That last pic, how in the absolute fuck is that even possible.. JESUS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner