over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Animal Planets BS M. Vick stuff

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
So tonight the Animal Planet did a follow up story to the M. Vick case. Well I haven't finished yet cause Animal Planet in there infinite wisdom has just pissed off alot of people and through some of our board members under the bus for future criticsm and problems. This really gets at me because I raise pitbulls and this stuff about bad dogs and not bad people has to stop! They showed a very prominent website in there documentary that provides very high end dogs for a HEALTHY price. They tried to keep the name off of TV but anyone who's been around knows who there talking about. They said that people with websites that sell dogs are just promoting dog fighting even if there website says they don't. Cause they don't always know who's getting the dogs and because of how the dogs are trained. We use a spring pole and a flirt pole to condition the animals. They say that "ALL" people use these training devices to condition dogs for fighting.
They through a board members website up and said he aids in dog fighting for providing these training devices!
I'm taking a break cause I'm pissed.

hey bro.. saw it.. but, i think you really need to re watch that show.. they were the absolutely best show i have seen in regards to being positive about pitts.. they showed the datat about pitts being better temperment than german sheperds ect.. and that they were known many years ago as great children dogs and family pets.. they also said how the dog has not changed from that but that the people changed the dogs to their having a bad rap.. they showed a rescue center for pitts and told of them helping the handicapped and going to old folks homes.. they also said that the dog was a rare dog in that it only wanted to please its master and that fighting was its way to please its master.. i have two pitts, as i have said in other posts, and even my mother caled the house to talk about the positive press the pitts got in that show..
now i did see the segment about the web sites.. but, it was so quick i did not recognize any sites.. but, take time ti watch it all teh way through and they are extremely positive about how great a family dog it is and how even many from vicks dogs were able to find loving homes ect.. but, again, i was surprised about how positive they were and the history they brought forth about pitts and all the presidents and old movie stars and even helen keller had a pitt.. they did go out of their way to show the true side of pitts..

Last edited:
I did just go back and re watch it as I Tivo'd it. I also think the dog segment was one of the most positive I've seen. I just didn't like how they threw so many under the bus for the sins of a few. I train and condition my dogs they same as I do myself and I've had people stop and bitch or call and file complaints against me saying I causing my dogs to be aggressive because of what they do. I've had the police, fire, and whatever other departent you can think of to my house because of this, and in my case I think any press is bad press at this point.
Fuck a flirt pole is a wooden dowl rod with a string and a rope or something like a chew toy or tire at one end of the string. You twirl it along the ground for the dog to chase. People have told me I'm doing nothing good by allowing a dog to chase something like that. One lady was like what would you do if they chased someones cat like that; I told her I don't know and I went in the house and brought out my cat and dropped him infront of the dog to see what would happen (as if I didn't already know as they sleep together at night) She flipped out and I told her to chill out and back off. It's just TOO crazy how people react to an animal that was onced praised and a big part of what we as a country are today!

Attachments

• Picture 133.jpg
    Picture 133.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 257
it sucks bigtime Armageddon, but in a way we knew what we were getting into when we got that kind of breed. believe me i am on your side...but i am also not surprised by people's ignorance towards my dog. i am sorry though, i know you breed yours and i know it makes you look bad to uneducated people. but fuck 'em

i love my pitts and will not own another dog.. little clowns.. i wish that more people would watch that show and i believe that show did help tremendously.. that being said, i can see how you would take offense to the web site segment. but, remember, the positive press given to the breed tonight might just help the public perception and also you r breeding biz.. hopefully it will.. where animal planet left off, hopefully you can add to when people inquire about owning a pitt.. ;) your a straight up honest guy and love your pitts.. that will come though..

;) :D
Right on, I've been working to get them all certified so I can take them into places for kids and what not. But it's alot of work and I do it mainly to prepare myself for the future when someone says that my dogs are dangerous and did something wrong. That way I have many documented situations so no one can say something rediculous about my dogs.

I was told that my website is on there....but I have not had a chance to watch it as of yet.

i am a noob for sure, but I agree with the above posting. ^^

ha main he's laughing his ass off at you, cause you see he doesn't have to say it again , he pretty much say's it anytime he post, cause you have to click the link in his sig, to see what im talking about then it will explain his screen name and the avatar he chose, just ban this cunt and this board will be better for it!

ha main he's laughing his ass off at you, cause you see he doesn't have to say it again , he pretty much say's it anytime he post, cause you have to click the link in his sig, to see what im talking about then it will explain his screen name and the avatar he chose, just ban this cunt and this board will be better for it!

I did. He's banned permanently. Thanks for the heads up.

That's funny, I was going to ask for some pics and there they were. They have beautiful coats, especially the blue one. We have a Corso and were thinking of getting another one but I think having 2 of those monsters might be too much so we're now thinking of getting a Pit, maybe going to rescue.

DAMN MAIN I WAS ABOUT TO BAN HIS ASS !

:D ;)

good job bro, this asshole has nothing to do in here

DAMN MAIN I WAS ABOUT TO BAN HIS ASS !

:D ;)

good job bro, this asshole has nothing to do in here

Sorry to get this thread off topic. Check out his post in the banned forum Mike. He didn't see anything wrong with what he stated since he's black.

I told him whether he's black or not, we dont put up with racist comments or links around here. Dumbass.

Sorry to get this thread off topic. Check out his post in the banned forum Mike. He didn't see anything wrong with what he stated since he's black.

I told him whether he's black or not, we dont put up with racist comments or links around here. Dumbass.

;) :D

my boy Hank thought it was a pretty good show...here he is gettin ready to hit the glute ham raise for a few sets (is the glute ham raise used for conditioning fighting dogs?, lol)

Attachments

• gluteham.JPG
    gluteham.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 155
My pits.

3dorks7-6-00.jpg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics