over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T bankruptcy question

MrCyp

Banned
Filing a chapter 7 soon. ? is, I have a credit card set up with a debt consolidation company. Anyone know what consolidation programs do with canceling? If they dont wanna coroperate im just going to cancel my bank acct where they are pulling funds monthly and set up a new acct, but if its just a phone call to cancel then i'd rather do that. Anyone know? Thanks

I can only assume you will have an attorney to help you with this bankruptcy.
If you don't have one yet, you will need one...trust me.
Thats who you direct your questions to.

REPLY TO CHP 7 PROBLEM

Filing a chapter 7 soon. ? is, I have a credit card set up with a debt consolidation company. Anyone know what consolidation programs do with canceling? If they dont wanna coroperate im just going to cancel my bank acct where they are pulling funds monthly and set up a new acct, but if its just a phone call to cancel then i'd rather do that. Anyone know? Thanks

Sounds like your in a messy situation I was in when I filed a chapter 7 on credit card debt a few months ago . I belonged to a debt collection agency that cancelled my monthly payments when I contacted them and explained the situation and can't see why your agency won't do the same . I agree a lawyer is the best person to address a problem like this to and not anyone on a bodybuilding site

Yah i've got a lawyer(family friend) thanks guys. I'll just try calling the consolidation company and they can cancel my debt. If they try to charge a fee i'll just tell them i'll cancel my bank acct so they dont have a choice :)

I just went through the same thing. If you have an attorney he will list it just like all the rest of debt. The courts will cancel it for you. They can show up to the hearing but it usually doesnt do any good.

You don't need a family lawyer, you need a bankruptcy attorney. They are a dime a doze, type it in google with your city and find pleanty. You pay part of the fee for the actual filing and dismissal, the courts pay the rest of the attorneys fees.

You need to get a good current copy of your credit reports, to see what kinds of outstanding accounts you have.
www.annualcreditreport.com
This is your guide to obtaining your free copy of the 3 credit reports. You are entitled by law to receive this free copy once per year. Do NOT do that bullshit you see on tv the free credit report places where you have to pay an annual fee.

Find any dr's you have visited regularly over the last couple years, any emergency room visits, etc... and call them for any existing balances.
Make a list of every single bill you have, include your utilities etc... find any previous companies you may have had and contact them to see if you have any existing balances.

Get account numbers, mailing address, phone etc.. for every account you have existing balances for that you can include in the bk and get them to your attorney. You can't add people later on when it's dismissed so be very thorough. They will draw up the paperwork and let you know when the trial will be for the dismissal.

Lastly, get your shit together, use something like the envelope system for your finances.

Make a list of every single thing that you pay money for and get an average per month what you spend, car, house, insurance, utils, phones, gas, food, clubs, beer, groceries, daycare, clothes, gym memberships, supps, etc..... every single little thing. Take the bare necessities and put them on their own list. Make an envelope for each of the bare necessities and write the name and what the monthly $ amount is on the envelope. Figure out how much per paycheck you need to put in that envelope every time you get paid.
The rest of the list are things you can do without. With the money you have leftover, figure out which of the novalties you would like to have/keep. Write how much per paycheck you need to put in there each time you get paid.
Purchase a safe, fire/water/security (you need all 3, if there is a fire, they will use water to put it out) place your envelopes in there and keep them there.
You can only use money from the envelopes they are intended for. Any extra needed, take it from the novalty envelopes. It's quite easy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member