over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

obese to beast 9days out

That's an incredible transformation!!! Good job!!!

Guys, Zarati is trolling. He's just trying to get a rise out of you. He did the same thing in the "rate my buddy" thread if I remember correctly.

Look guys, someone said I'm trolling. I am not! This is life, and we don't have it all. You can be honest with yourself or you can lie and try to make yourself happy. You can be a 5'6'' dude and telling yourself you are gonna be a super model, or a professional basketball player. You can try all you want, and I'll admire you for that, but there's a guy 6'3'' who works 10 times less than you and does a better job. This is LIFE ! We all have something unique about ourselves, but for OP, it's not bodybuilding. OP, I admire your accomplishment, and yes you do look great, but competition in my opinion is just a waste of time. And why would you want to see what I look like? Why does that matter. I am 5'5'' 350 pounds 25% body fat but hey, I'm honest with myself.

GoodLuck to you pal!

Look guys, someone said I'm trolling. I am not! This is life, and we don't have it all. You can be honest with yourself or you can lie and try to make yourself happy. You can be a 5'6'' dude and telling yourself you are gonna be a super model, or a professional basketball player. You can try all you want, and I'll admire you for that, but there's a guy 6'3'' who works 10 times less than you and does a better job. This is LIFE ! We all have something unique about ourselves, but for OP, it's not bodybuilding. OP, I admire your accomplishment, and yes you do look great, but competition in my opinion is just a waste of time. And why would you want to see what I look like? Why does that matter. I am 5'5'' 350 pounds 25% body fat but hey, I'm honest with myself.

GoodLuck to you pal!

I been told all my life I can't do this, I can't do that. When I started working out I was a joke to a lot, but went on to win a few shows. There is also a matter of using some tact when talking to people too.

Not having the physique to compete that's okay I guarantee you that no one will train as hard as I will and I'll be the most condition guy on stage as a super heavy because this is the type of dedication I have 2 1/2 hours of cardio 2 hours of training 7 days a week 6 months of contest prep no cheats but regardless I'm not doing it for anybody else but myself
I know you have never put that type of time or dedication to anything because if you have you would NEVER be negative to anyone you would only be a positive role model to anyone trying to achieve there goals
Thank you
Hey but I would love to see a pic of you

Nicky u have already made it big mate even before stepping on stage ! do u know why ? u already have haters following & hating on you lol Congratulations. all the very best to you in your competition. you have done very well already. Remarkable transformation. cheers

I been told all my life I can't do this, I can't do that. When I started working out I was a joke to a lot, but went on to win a few shows. There is also a matter of using some tact when talking to people too.

Man - if I lived my life according to what others told me I "could do" - I would have given up (or never started) 90% of the goals I have had.

Limitation is ALWAYS - 100% Self-imposed!!!!! Most people never realize what they are capable of.

GoodLuck to you pal!

You ever heard of Mugsy Bogues - Avery Johnson - Spudd Webb - Nate Robinson???
See - YOU will never be able to compete because you lack confidence and the appropriate amount of drive - but the OP can do VERY well competing. Evidently you've not been doing this very long.

Also - If you are 5'5" - 350 I GUARANTEE you that you are closer to 35% bf than 25

zarati needs to be shot with the BAN GUN

this board has enough discouraging assholes.

the the original poster - you look great dude, use it as fuel. god bless

Some asshole sent me a PM on here recently me I was too big for physique to and too small for bodybuilding - without even knowing what class I am doing. I am 4.5 weeks out myself

this should be a DISCOURAGEMENT FREE BOARD. BAN

You know what Everyone's entitled to their opinion and I'm okay with that I was telling my friend a couple days ago it doesn't matter what the outcome will be at the show my eyes I already have won I don't need to be judged to know this I accomplished the Goal that set out to do by the way I have much respect for anyone that contest prep because it is a job in itself wake up do fasted cardio eat train post cardio eat again oh can't forget tanning while still having to still work and some how keep family life in the mix
what an experience luckily I'm self employed so life is a bit easier for me
But you guys know what I'm really proud of that I've been able to help a hand full of people to get off their couches and start down the road to making a life change that to me means more then any else

GoodLuck to you pal!

Besides all the great points others made I'll make an even more simplistic one....you ever seen an npc show? I won one at 10% bf, and placed in the top 5 in a major one looking like shit.

This isn't the NFL....its bodybuilding lol. The OP is huge and appears to have great condition and will certainly hold his own on a bodybuilding stage.

Amazing transformation!

I agree nicky, you already have won your show, but I also think you will bring a great package to the stage.

You look great and your transformation is incredible. Good luck for your show and I like your style. This board definitely needs more people like you.

Now I am all for being honest and saying how you feel but it's blatantly obvious Zarati is well I am sure you can guess. I suspect it is someone who has been banned before. Please post your pic.

You look great and your transformation is incredible. Good luck for your show and I like your style. This board definitely needs more people like you.

Now I am all for being honest and saying how you feel but it's blatantly obvious Zarati is well I am sure you can guess. I suspect it is someone who has been banned before. Please post your pic.

Oh shit - you don't think he (Zarati) could be the "periodic douche" ???

Regards

Great accomplishment, dedication and you look great

But competition would be a waste of time since you don't have the competitive type of physique.

U should b fkn booted off this board.. another sarcastic ass.

Nicky bro what u did is astonishing sir. . pro

Great accomplishment, dedication and you look great

But competition would be a waste of time since you don't have the competitive type of physique.

Guys, Zarati is trolling. He's just trying to get a rise out of you. He did the same thing in the "rate my buddy" thread if I remember correctly.

He's still and asshole! Do you see that guys before and after pics. Nothing short of amazing! To have the courage to even get up there and compete is winning something in my book..
I mean what a dick! Ya know I was in a good mood until I read that shit. I think the Tren is getting to me

Last edited:
My jaw hit the floor . Your a inspiration my friend .
Good luck in any competition as I think you'll do great .
Cheers
DWBO

zarati needs to be shot with the BAN GUN

this board has enough discouraging assholes.

the the original poster - you look great dude, use it as fuel. god bless

Some asshole sent me a PM on here recently me I was too big for physique to and too small for bodybuilding - without even knowing what class I am doing. I am 4.5 weeks out myself

this should be a DISCOURAGEMENT FREE BOARD. BAN

whatttt someone actually went to the extent of personally sending u a pm to tell u this ?? fuckin ludicrous that it. some people just love generating negative energy and Channelling it fukin everywhere. they make it their day job 24/7/365.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131