over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

obese to beast 9days out

Congrats bro, you look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advanced labs VIP customer

Constructive criticism is good, otherwise we're just like everyone else being proud of obesity. But it's one thing to tell someone "hey great job keep working you'll get there" and it's a whole other thing for some 5'5 350lb dickface to say someone shouldn't waste their time competing.

I'm late to the thread But Nicky you inspire me brother I can only imagine how good it feels and you deserve those feelings!!

Last edited:
Damn bro what an insane transformation! Keep it up bro I was honestly not expecting this at all when I clicked on this thread.

Great transformation man. I know what it feels like to lose control and get fat before you know it. It's such an accomplishment to get to a physique you can admire and be proud of!!!

Amazing work and respect brother. If you're like me I know you grin in the mirror a bit every time [emoji57]

Great work, man. Sure as hell look better than me right now (but I'm working on it hehe).

your a beast bro ,you can see your hard work and dedication, I bet when you see family members you haven't seen for a while there jaws hit the floor, good stuff man

Look guys, someone said I'm trolling. I am not! This is life, and we don't have it all. You can be honest with yourself or you can lie and try to make yourself happy. You can be a 5'6'' dude and telling yourself you are gonna be a super model, or a professional basketball player. You can try all you want, and I'll admire you for that, but there's a guy 6'3'' who works 10 times less than you and does a better job. This is LIFE ! We all have something unique about ourselves, but for OP, it's not bodybuilding. OP, I admire your accomplishment, and yes you do look great, but competition in my opinion is just a waste of time. And why would you want to see what I look like? Why does that matter. I am 5'5'' 350 pounds 25% body fat but hey, I'm honest with myself.

GoodLuck to you pal!

You do realize you could make your same argument for maybe 90% of ALLLL competitors too...you realize that right?
I've never heard such a negative, "don't try, it's not worth it" bullshit statement in my life. Please ban this loser.

Sorry OP, you look fuckin awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job, man. That's dedication.

obese to beast it's show time

Well guys I want to give you an update today the show I weighed in at 240lb who walked on stage accomplished my goal it's was the greatest feeling of accomplishment
But more interesting was the fact that it a lot of guys were saying how great my conditioning which I could only really thank my coach for
Results I took 3rd it two classes and 6 in another class
But honestly I could really give a flying fuck about the trophies I really loved how nice all the competitors were and enjoyed the atmosphere
I want to thank all of you here in PM for your support and motivation IMG_57661.jpg IMG_57581.jpg IMG_57591.jpg IMG-20160611-WA0013.jpg

Last edited:
obese to beast 9days are over show time

Sorry I posted this in my original thread but it won't seem to load so I'm reposting
Well guys I want to give you an update today the show I weighed in at 240lb who walked on stage accomplished my goal it's was the greatest feeling of accomplishment
But more interesting was the fact that it a lot of guys were saying how great my conditioning which I could only really thank my coach for
Results I took 3rd it two classes and 6 in another class
But honestly I could really give a flying fuck about the trophies I really loved how nice all the competitors were and enjoyed the atmosphere
I want to thank all of you here in PM for your support and motivation
View attachment 83982
View attachment 83983
View attachment 83985
View attachment 83984

You really came in looking tight! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! What a great feeling it must be to have your hard work pay off and reach your goal!!

Good job!!

Yup this shit bit me hard as hell I was planning on taking some time off and getting my hernia taken care of and at the same time pulling some of the loose skin that I had but it will have to wait because there's a show in 2 weeks and if my Coach says yes we're in I'm so up for it
He told me to enjoy the weekend and eat and relax but no way
I had 1 big cheat(cheeseburger fries 5 pancakes chocolate cheesecake) tomorrow I start the grind again :D incase he says yes

Not having the physique to compete that's okay I guarantee you that no one will train as hard as I will and I'll be the most condition guy on stage as a super heavy because this is the type of dedication I have 2 1/2 hours of cardio 2 hours of training 7 days a week 6 months of contest prep no cheats but regardless I'm not doing it for anybody else but myself
I know you have never put that type of time or dedication to anything because if you have you would NEVER be negative to anyone you would only be a positive role model to anyone trying to achieve there goals
Thank you
Hey but I would love to see a pic of you

Amazing, you got it within a month. Just wonderful.:D

Nicky,

Congrats! Your dedication and transformation are inspiring. Make sure to take care of the hernia and any other injuries taken care of, so you can continue pursuing what you enjoy.

Way to go man, what a journey! Keep it up :headbang:

what an accomplishment...!!!

i wish we could have helped you with
some of the posing.
:(

are you competing again soon...???
you are already in shape....

:cool:

excellent work, dedication always pays off with results. this day you learned more about yourself and what you're capable of, now your limits are no longer what you though they were. well done

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131