over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old Blue Heart DBol

JohnUSMC35

Registered
OK, I have had some DBol pills that I bought back in 2010, don't remember the sponsor, but I kept them in a vitamin bottle in my medicine cabinet. Now, I am wondering what the self life on these may be. I have been taken them for about 4 weeks at 40 Mgs a day, but I haven't really seen a huge difference yet. Are they too weak from time? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

:D

IF it was an injectable I would say toss it but an oral in a sealed container kept out of light and stored at room temperature will last for many years .it will definitely degrade as time goes by so they won't be a potent .up your dose and see if you start getting results

Man I had Dbol ORALS that had an expiration date of a year from manufacture date. I don't know if I would trust them as all potency will go down in any oral or and oil in time. Not to say it will hurt you, it will just become inactive. As Mike said, only thing you can do is up your dose. If you see results then Gtg, if not, toss them.

That "expiration date" isn't when the drug expires. It's a very conservative date where pharmaceutical companies can guarantee full efficacy of their product if stored under the correct conditions. If it's stored properly in a cool dark place then it really wont degrade that much over time. Did you use this same dbol 5 years ago and have a different response, or is this the first time you're trying it?

Last edited:
It is the same DBOL I used 5 years ago, which from what I remember I had better results. I have since today, upped my dose to see if that works better. I do feel super tired from it, which I know is a side affect of the DBol.

Dbol

OK, I have had some DBol pills that I bought back in 2010, don't remember the sponsor, but I kept them in a vitamin bottle in my medicine cabinet. Now, I am wondering what the self life on these may be. I have been taken them for about 4 weeks at 40 Mgs a day, but I haven't really seen a huge difference yet. Are they too weak from time? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

:D

First, you should make it clear that whether it's oral or injectable ? then, the common dosage of dbol is 25-50 mg per day for 4-6 wks. So, i doubt your dbol goes bad already, bro!!!

First, you should make it clear that whether it's oral or injectable ? then, the common dosage of dbol is 25-50 mg per day for 4-6 wks. So, i doubt your dbol goes bad already, bro!!!

He said Dbol PILLS, so that would be oral. And another 9 month old post.
But you are getting closer to that coveted 50!

My friend once used expired orals (tdol - turinvoer) , ran with test, and it was fine.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws