advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On cycle support or just Post cycle? Whats your opinions?

mrcommercial1

Newbies
I always get stuck on exactly what to take and if i should take it while on or just at the end of my cycle.
I plan to run:
750mg test enan
300mg Masteron
600mg NPP
per week.

I will 100% be running HCG about 3 weeks into the cycle but does anyone feel i should stay on a low dose of letro, arimidex, or dostinex? This part is always the hard part for me deciding what is right to take and when to take it. Any insight would be helpul. Thanks guys.

This will be my 5th cycle, the only time i got gyno was my very first time i ran D-Bol and Bayer Test Enan
I ran dbol the first 4 weeks with the test and then ran the test for about 10 weeks total.

Since then i have never had a problem with it but i also have never used Dbol again.

Im 5'10" 190lbs around 13% bf

just to be safe i would have bromo or prami on hand and take arimidex 1mg e3d, thats what my dr has me on and it hasnt flared up at all

I would make sure you had caber on hand in case the NPP started giving you prolactin issues. I would not advise taking adex at 1mg e3d that IMO is way too much. Start with .25mg EOD and see how you feel after a couple wks. You will know if you are holding too much water ect. If you are then adjust it to .50mg E3d run that for about a wk. If still holding more water estrogen then you would like go to .50mg EOD ect. One thing you do not want to do is crash your estro level then you will have sides that you do not want.
Otherwise it looks like a good run.
You always want to take a good Multi Vit. Tons of good quality Omega 3-6-9 a good joint support supplement, and maybe if you like throw in about 85mg asprin per day to help protect against blood clots ect.

Good luck keep us posted.

How are you dosing your hcg?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I have both prami and caber on hand already so that is good to know. As far as the HCG i dilute a 5000iu tab with 1cc of BAC water and shoot 20tics every 3 days.

I have both prami and caber on hand already so that is good to know. As far as the HCG i dilute a 5000iu tab with 1cc of BAC water and shoot 20tics every 3 days.

So am I correct you are doing 1,000 iu's every 3 days?

imo, use exemestane instead of adex....its a better AI and doesnt have the rebound effects that adex does... i persoanally keep tamox on hand and run maintence dose for gyno prevention issues....never tried caber, so cant comment there... hcg 250iu 2-3x a week....as spartan said too- 81mg baby aspirin a day for the blood...

I will pick up the asprin, so 250ius every 3 days good or step it up on the HCG?

You will know if this is good for you or not. You can always adjust if need be to less or more. I had to adjust mine because I was still having atrophy between pins. So I made a small adjustment and they seem much more stable now.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws