over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

on gear split routine. any thoughts. ??

This is an age old debate regardless.
Everybody is different And when I'm huge one day. I'll tell my story of how I got there.
Diet Gear and overtraining and listening to my body.

We're not all that different. A lot of sprinters have huge legs because of their genetics, predominately fast twitch fibers, that's why they excell in sprinting.

I have yet to see a runner with huge anything. EXCEPT for the occasional pic on the internet or one of the top Olympic athletes who would be considered genetic freaks anyway.

bb has more in common with endurance athletes if you really understand whats going on. power lifter/Olympic lifter ismore of a sprinter.

people "trying" all these various methods have often missed the point, you are not typically gona get results in that kind of limited time, a training philosophy is not a drug regime. also the "trying" mentality is often he beginning of failure, you do it or do not and its for years not months.

people "trying" all these different methods often have the same look. people doing all these methods often share a similar look, use some of the older DC guys as an example, Shelby, red(some #) bigmike, etc...

this is a concept I always try to explain to guys that are chasing size and looking for hat program thats gona make them blow up. it just doesn't exist. what does is YEARS of hard work and boaring heavy lifting. YEARS of eating, YEARS of doing it all naturally and building a base, YEARS of using moderate simple aas. these days people seem to have missed all this and go from never raining to searching advanced training programs and drug protocols thinking hat it will some how do the same thing for a beginner as it will for someone that has already spent half there life in the gym...

I was not refering to competitive runners, I just know people who run and their leg size relative to their body is big. I'm not talking tread mill running either.

But either way. Gainz are being made under all types of training,gear,diet methods so those people training for half their life went through the learning process and figured out what works.
And all these supposed get big routines constantly popping up from these guys doing it all their life. Vary in so many ways that it just tells me to find what works for me and when I'm 40 I might have a tiny clue what I'm doing.

Good day. Post your routine not your philosophy. That's we're this got off track.

idk, anyone that I have met that runs much I don't think I ever qualify as big, made more shapely then a sedentary person but not like what we are after.

my routine changes to some degree. I use a 9 workout rotation, 3 different weeks, everytime I hit the same thing again I have to increase by weight, reps or volume depending on whats going on.

recently I am in a perpetual state of just getting back into things but all the time off I actually use to my advantage to decondition my cns so that I am able to progress again by using essentially the same things.

I have had coaching and direction with weights and training since I was 13 for football. in college my head coach went pro as did a couple guys on my team and we had many serious juice heads that I learned form. a few years after that I higher DC so my background has largely been heavy intense lifting. I made great progress when I tried a volume scheme that I made up form an adaptation of a program from competitive athletes using 100s.

currently my split is typically:

Monday, chest/shoulder, secondary tri day
Tuesday, back, secondary bi day
Wednesday, off
Thursday, legs
Friday, bi/tri secondary chest shoulder

I structure things around the idea of 5 sets of 20 but it does vary a bit to ensure constant progression and progressive over load.

I typically pick 2 exercises per muscle group per day so 6 in total ( 3 different days per body part )but add in a little extra stuff as I progress.

the first work set is always the heaviest/hardest so I will use as much weight as possible for 20 reps, what happens next will depend on where I am, either just stating or progressing. if just starting it will be that heavy 20, then 10-15 same weight, if I get 15 the next would be 10 then I would drop weight so that I could get 20 but the last sets would have some type of modification that would increase time under tension.

to write out the whole thing would take quite a while, maybe if I have some free time, but that gives you a little idea.

I was not refering to competitive runners, I just know people who run and their leg size relative to their body is big. I'm not talking tread mill running either.

But either way. Gainz are being made under all types of training,gear,diet methods so those people training for half their life went through the learning process and figured out what works.
And all these supposed get big routines constantly popping up from these guys doing it all their life. Vary in so many ways that it just tells me to find what works for me and when I'm 40 I might have a tiny clue what I'm doing.

Good day. Post your routine not your philosophy. That's we're this got off track.
Soccer players would make more sense for your example

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity