over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OPEN APOLOGY

freakofnature

Registered
I just wanted to apologize in the open to RORY33 for the rant a few days ago. I was totally wrong in what I said to him and it was also wrong for everyone else to see. I wanna thank PM for only a 3 day ban and accepting me back as a member on this forum. RORY33 thanks so much for being the bigger man with that amazing PM. I wish you and yours nothing but the best.

GOD BLESS a VET and TRUE AMERICAN HERO and I again apologize brother to you and the forum.

Hey bro, no prob at all. Thank you, an hit me up whenever bro.

Its just the best when theres so much love in the air:p

Takes a real man to apologise publicly well done mate...

Its just the best when theres so much love in the air:p

Takes a real man to apologise publicly well done mate...

Thanks so much Matt and I'm sorry to you also about my rant that day. Rory33 is really helping me.

Yo keith you need anyrhing hit me up bro...its mook

PM coming your way Mook. Thanks so much and GOD BLESS, your also a true Hero brother.

I love each and everyone of you fellas....Freakkkk

Nothing says "apology" more then going through another BOOMSHAKER boot camp workout! :D LOL

good to see you back from the land of the lost. :headbang:

cool

Cool takes a stand up person to admit when he is wrong,good to see that resolved

Nothing says "apology" more then going through another BOOMSHAKER boot camp workout! :D LOL

good to see you back from the land of the lost. :headbang:

LMFAO, I don't think so Boom or at least not for a long time buddie. I'm going Downtown tomorrow to figure out my schedule because their going to give me 2 1/2 hours everyday to work out until this is over. I walked in Prison at 230 with a 34 inch waist 5'7 and about 12% or so. I'm now 18 months later of 24/7 court ordered home confinement and still 5'7 :) but about 27% or so and my court suit was a special FAT MAN order of a 43 1/2 waist and 30 length bro. The messed up thing is I still weigh 230 :(.....yikes. Bro, your workout would kill me, I puked in the can when I was in good shape WTF, you think you would do to me now???? KILL ME.....:eek:

Yo keith you need anyrhing hit me up bro...its mook

I also wanted to thank truck so much for everything he's done for me the last two days. It takes a real special person to step up and agree to watch my 16 year old daughter get off the school bus so she would go to school. She had a 28 year old touch her and continued to harass her while his trial was still going on. He was held on ALL CHARGES 10/17/2012. Thanks so much Truck, GOD BLESS you and yours always. I never met you in my life brother but for you to offer your time only shows how supportive the BB community can become during hard times.....:headbang:

We all have moods and we are only human,you got to think of this as sort of the neighborhood bar. One night someone will say something and you'll be trying to kill each other and the next day your the best of friends ,Remember "United we stand divided we fall" We got to have each others backs, it's what makes this board so great.;)

I also wanted to thank truck so much for everything he's done for me the last two days. It takes a real special person to step up and agree to watch my 16 year old daughter get off the school bus so she would go to school. She had a 28 year old touch her and continued to harass her while his trial was still going on. He was held on ALL CHARGES 10/17/2012. Thanks so much Truck, GOD BLESS you and yours always. I never met you in my life brother but for you to offer your time only shows how supportive the BB community can become during hard times.....:headbang:

No problem brother, i got an 11 year old daughter myself and id like to think somebody would me out. In fact...people have helped me out...im just giving back

We all have moods and we are only human,you got to think of this as sort of the neighborhood bar. One night someone will say something and you'll be trying to kill each other and the next day your the best of friends ,Remember "United we stand divided we fall" We got to have each others backs, it's what makes this board so great.;)

Yeah Panzer this is an amazing forum. I was always part of another board with less members so I did most of my posting there because everyone was so close. I always visited this forum to learn the ropes because of the amazing knowledge this forum has to offer. I see now once the time is put in how amazing a forum with so many members people still become so close and I respect everyone so much for that. I was always was nervous that a free forum wasn't secure or monitored correctly but now see how much time is put into this forum for it members. The mods and Vets do an amazing job keeping order and I thank all of you for your time helping with great Body Building info :). Much love always fellas......:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131