Bryan Jones move to open bodybuilding

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just posted these update pics at 244lbs moving from classic to open, he is filling out quite nicely.
Screenshot_20220310-201938_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220310-201916_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220310-201925_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220310-201929_Instagram.jpg

Crazy development? Now if he only had calves, what a huge difference that would make. (Am I the only one?) Other than that, me thinks he is going to do very well if his conditioning is right on.

Thanks for posting this.

Crazy development? Now if he only had calves, what a huge difference that would make. (Am I the only one?) Other than that, me thinks he is going to do very well if his conditioning is right on.

Thanks for posting this.
Genetics! Do you think he doesn't work the shit out of his calves? Everyone has gifts and weaknesses, it's the sum of the total that makes the winner 🏆

No one cares about calves lol

Back and Lats have always been a glaring weakness aswell as leg separation. But he is a freak

Hands down most gifted bodybuilder I’ve ever met. The ratios and muscle bellies don’t make sense when you see them.

His former coach wanted me to pose with him way back in 2016 before I’d ever competed. I said ‘Nah I’m good 😂’. Still try not to take any pics with him or stand next to him in a mirror 😂

Most of us look like how one would imagine muscle looks on an ordinary person

Some people look like god drew them out of a comic book

This guy is the latter

Most of us look like how one would imagine muscle looks on an ordinary person

Some people look like god drew them out of a comic book

This guy is the latter
If God had been involved I´m sure he would have given him calves and a bigger long head of the triceps, great physique but calves do matter and his are a glaring weakness.

If God had been involved I´m sure he would have given him calves and a bigger long head of the triceps, great physique but calves do matter and his are a glaring weakness.

Doesn't stop Valliere from winning shows or Haney having eight consecutive Olympia titles. I think they should matter, but it's clear the judges don't care as much.

Holy monster! Talk about full and round muscle bellies. Insane potential. May need to consider getting a transplant of everything from the knee down though lol

I don’t think the calves are that small he is just that big! He looks awesome

Matarazzo or Yates calves would look amazing on him. Great V-Taper, phenomenal for sure. Would Synthol work in his calves?

I don’t think the calves are that small he is just that big! He looks awesome
Genetically he is fucked, look how long he is from his ankle to his knee, then look how high is lower calve insertion is. He will never have HUGE calves! He can improve on them but they are never going to be really big, just not in his genetics I believe.

I was the first one to spot this kids potential a few years ago, he has the structure, the shape, the ability to pack on size, the waist, etc, now it's up to him to put in the work. I follow him on Instagram and the few times I've watched his training videos he looked like a Rhoden type of trainer - lazy. If he is going to fulfill his potential he will need to slowly thicken up over the years without losing that waist, and that means he needs to train harder. Stick with the machines to prevent injury ala Dexter Jackson, yes, but hit the machines hard, heavy, and intense.

I was the first one to spot this kids potential a few years ago, he has the structure, the shape, the ability to pack on size, the waist, etc, now it's up to him to put in the work. I follow him on Instagram and the few times I've watched his training videos he looked like a Rhoden type of trainer - lazy. If he is going to fulfill his potential he will need to slowly thicken up over the years without losing that waist, and that means he needs to train harder. Stick with the machines to prevent injury ala Dexter Jackson, yes, but hit the machines hard, heavy, and intense.
I’ve seen him front squat 500 for 10 at less than 220 pounds. He trains hard and heavy. What are you even talking about? You’re that racist Taylor Barrett dude who said he’s a lazy Jamaican version of Ronnie on IG. Clearly you just have a bias.

Dude needs some SEO or some implants in his calves and his physique would be perfect.

Cage

I’ve seen him front squat 500 for 10 at less than 220 pounds. He trains hard and heavy. What are you even talking about? You’re that racist Taylor Barrett dude who said he’s a lazy Jamaican version of Ronnie on IG. Clearly you just have a bias.
Oh yeah - I'm a racist for sure bud 👍

If there are videos of him training hard - and here "hard" doesnt mean "really heavy for a average gym rat", but actually intensity (which you can gauge by the speed of the reps at the end of the set, among other things) - then I haven't seen them

Oh yeah - I'm a racist for sure bud 👍

If there are videos of him training hard - and here "hard" doesnt mean "really heavy for a average gym rat", but actually intensity (which you can gauge by the speed of the reps at the end of the set, among other things) - then I haven't seen them
Lol 500 for 10 front squats is really heavy for anyone. Period. And just watch his IG stories, he trains hard. I’m sure you’re a good judge with your spastic rack pull doubles though 😂 you don’t even know how to train lol. Another big mouth with nothing to show.

There's about 1.5 ft between his ankle and his lower calf attachment. Sadly there's nothing to be done about that.

On another note: while high attachments aren't looked positively in bodybuilding, some of the most explosive and athletic people have them since a longer Achilles tendon is an advantage in that world

Genetics overall are less binary than we deem in the world of bodybuilding. The rest of his physique is still mind boggling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131