over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oppose 3002 Dietary Supplement Safety Act

Perfect example. This type of person uses anything or anyone he can as artillery fire to defend his position. Debate is pointless. He'll be the last one of the herd to accept truth, and only then because they accept it.

damn my test levels must be high....bc if we were in person id be in ur face right now :D lets just agree to disagree bro bc i have a feeling i know exactly what you will say and vice versa
If your that violent and angry I'd suggest you seek some counseling or anger management classes.

I have no doubts that government is mostly corrupt and fueled by power and greed. Never did I deny such a thing. You asked about some organization.. I looked them up.. seem legit to me. Then you go on a whole different subject of "big pharma" out of no where.. I don't even see the connection?

All I asked was what's the compromise on public safety and keeping these companies responsible, and too much restriction/control. I didn't even take a side.. you just started making assumptions.

Perfect example. This type of person uses anything or anyone he can as artillery fire to defend his position. Debate is pointless. He'll be the last one of the herd to accept truth, and only then because they accept it.

If you ran out of meds go see your dr in a hurry.. you sounds like a paranoid scitzo to me. You have tin foil covering all your windows.. stop them from controlling your mind? :D

LOLS... what exactly does big pharma have to do with codex alimentarius?

If you read any of my posts about health care you'd know i'm not a fan of the pharm. industry. What exactly do they have to do with protecting you from diseased and poisoned food?

I'm not even going to respond to the other guy, he's in outerspace :rolleyes:

Didn't you learn how to play connect the dots when you were a kid?

Behind the Codex Alimentarius Commission is the United Nations and the World Health Organization working in conjunction with the multinational pharmaceutical cartel and international banks. Its initial efforts in the US with the FDA were defeated, so it found another ally in the FTC. Now Codex, with the FTC and the pharmaceutical cartel behind it, it threatens to become a trade issue, using the campaign of Operation Cure-All to advance its goals.

Let's see...how are they connected? Codex began simply enough when the U.N. authorized the World Health Organization and the Food and Agriculture Organization to develop a universal food code. Their purpose was to 'harmonize' regulations for dietary supplements worldwide and set international safety standards for the purposes of increased trade. Pharmaceutical interests stepped in and began exerting their influence. Instead of focusing on food safety, Codex is using its power to promote worldwide restrictions on vitamins and food supplements, severely limiting their availability and dosages.

REAL GOALS OF CODEX
This is to bring about international 'harmonization.' While global harmony sounds benign, is that the real purpose of this plan? While the stated goal of Codex is to establish unilateral regulations for dietary supplements in every country, the actual goal is to outlaw health products and information on vitamins and dietary supplements, except those under their direct control. These regulations would supersede United States domestic laws without the American people's voice or vote in the matter.

If your that violent and angry I'd suggest you seek some counseling or anger management classes.

I have no doubts that government is mostly corrupt and fueled by power and greed. Never did I deny such a thing. You asked about some organization.. I looked them up.. seem legit to me. Then you go on a whole different subject of "big pharma" out of no where.. I don't even see the connection?

All I asked was what's the compromise on public safety and keeping these companies responsible, and too much restriction/control. I didn't even take a side.. you just started making assumptions.

You don't see the connection because you spend more time voicing your opinions and calling people crazy than you actually do researching. Which seems strange and contradictory since you yourself say, "I have no doubts that government is mostly corrupt and fueled by power and greed." Just laughable.

Your responses are totally predictable. I guess that's how reality works. If someone pastes information it suddenly becomes untrue. You're more interested in appearing right in your own mind than actually uncovering facts. I knew this already, so why am I wasting my time? This "debate" is over. Back to anabolics.

Your responses are totally predictable. I guess that's how reality works. If someone pastes information it suddenly becomes untrue. You're more interested in appearing right in your own mind than actually uncovering facts. I knew this already, so why am I wasting my time? This "debate" is over. Back to anabolics.

Hey, you don't reckon, good ole Jame-ah-son, be sipping wine with the uncle, do ya?

anger management? counseling?...its not you, in particular, that pisses me off. it is the fact that your view point represents a large percentage of the american population that lacks the ability to see the big picture and then correlate it with the lessons of history.

some things are petty, pointless, and absolutely no cause to be angry. this, however, isnt one of those things. this is another social condition integrated into our society, the idea that you are abnormal if you become angry or violent. its completely acceptable for me to get overly emotional about a football game, but getting angry that your one of a kind country is being robbed, looted, and stripped of its civil liberties and personal freedoms, well, thats just unacceptable. that person must need counseling.

as far as the connection between big corporations (including pharmaceutical) and the federal and world organizations that make the decisions that affect our everyday lives...they practically own them. they have lobbyists and ex/future employees all throughout these governing bodies. you cant honestly think they wouldnt have interests served by codex alimentarius? you cant honestly think that a world organization really cares about the integrity of supplement companies and their labeling standards over using that authority to make profit? they could give a shit less about if i paid for 500 grams of creatine but only got 300 and some filler, and they certainly arent concerned with my safety if i choose to use said supplement. they are well aware that dietary supplements pose no great threat to the health of the general population. but, if they could ban creatine, citing some bs fda funded study that shows that creatine causes liver damage, then there is opportunity to profit. it is now a prescription only "drug" that they could charge your insurance company (if your lucky enough to have it) ridiculous, inflated prices. who do you think would supply that creatine? a pharmacuetical company.

Last edited:
anger management? counseling?...its not you, in particular, that pisses me off. it is the fact that your view point represents a large percentage of the american population that lacks the ability to see the big picture and then correlate it with the lessons of history.

some things are petty, pointless, and absolutely no cause to be angry. this, however, isnt one of those things. this is another social condition integrated into our society, the idea that you are abnormal if you become angry or violent. its completely acceptable for me to get overly emotional about a football game, but getting angry that your one of a kind country is being robbed, looted, and stripped of its civil liberties and personal freedoms, well, thats just unacceptable. that person must need counseling.

as far as the connection between big corporations (including pharmaceutical) and the federal and world organizations that make the decisions that affect our everyday lives...they practically own them. they have lobbyists and ex/future employees all throughout these governing bodies. you cant honestly think they wouldnt have interests served by codex alimentarius? you cant honestly think that a world organization really cares about the integrity of supplement companies and their labeling standards over using that authority to make profit? they could give a shit less about if i paid for 500 grams of creatine but only got 300 and some filler, and they certainly arent concerned with my safety if i choose to use said supplement. they are well aware that dietary supplements pose no great threat to the health of the general population. but, if they could ban creatine, citing some bs fda funded study that shows that creatine causes liver damage, then there is opportunity to profit. it is now a prescription only "drug" that they could charge your insurance company (if your lucky enough to have it) ridiculous, inflated prices. who do you think would supply that creatine? a pharmacuetical company.

You would think this would be common knowledge, mere common sense based on what we know. I really don't get it how it's possible for people to really be so naive and short sited. It's disturbing and depressing. The dumbing down of America.

Do they use "experts" for these studies. What are their qualifications?

Of course they use experts! Hello...they're scientists doing science stuff. Just listen to them. Like the actors wearing labcoats on infomercials. Are you crazy?? Shut up and buy already!

Of course they use experts! Hello...they're scientists doing science stuff. Just listen to them. Like the actors wearing labcoats on infomercials. Are you crazy?? Shut up and buy already!

I'll be damned! You could've fooled me! Of course, that wouldn't be hard to do!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear