over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safety Squat handles??

gauge22-v2

Registered
Newbies
Anyone know where I can get a set of these?

Attachments

• safety squat handles -2.png
    safety squat handles -2.png
    606.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Safety squat handles.png
    Safety squat handles.png
    451.4 KB · Views: 24
I'd rather go with the actual safety squat bar, as converting a bar with the handles does not give you the shift in center of gravity that the Hatfield safety squat bar does.

I'd rather go with the actual safety squat bar, as converting a bar with the handles does not give you the shift in center of gravity that the Hatfield safety squat bar does.

This right here. The bar is a lot more nuanced than you'd think even to the point where early knockoffs were VERY subpar so next Gen bars were more careful and measured the angles and offset. If this is what you want, handles alone won't do it and I wouldn't even bother.

Search Top Squat.
I got mine from Dave Drapers website back in the day. Scott Stevenson recommended it.

I have one in home gym, shoulder requires it. Think it would be awesome to take these while travelling so I can squat while in gyms without a SSB. Also could use the smith.

I have one in home gym, shoulder requires it. Think it would be awesome to take these while travelling so I can squat while in gyms without a SSB. Also could use the smith.

I'm in the same boat the shoulder. I use this when I can't get to a safety squat bar or belt squat:

its called a top squat

I love the SSB. Squats, good mornings, RFE split squats, Hatfield squats.

It’s way of trying to pitch you forward, it is a great deadlift builder, moreso than other squat patterns. And high volume with the SSB, your mid back will get some serious work

if I could justify it, I want this

I have a transformer bar kabuki brand. I heard elite fts makes the next best but the titan is almost just as good but much cheaper. Some Dave Draper site had those handles, I’ve seen them and know they exist, with out the slight camber to an sSB you’re going to have to pull down to hold that weight on your back. I would just go for the titan ssb.

This right here. The bar is a lot more nuanced than you'd think even to the point where early knockoffs were VERY subpar so next Gen bars were more careful and measured the angles and offset. If this is what you want, handles alone won't do it and I wouldn't even bother.
My hamstrings are the best they’ve ever been right now because of the ss bar..it puts a huge emphasis on the posterior chain..I do 3 sets of 10-20 everyday no matter what I’m doing with a plate on each side and since I’ve done it haven’t had any pills, strains, or injuries

If you get the kabuki one which isn’t cheap the sleeves come off to change the leverage and rotate for different types of squats, but also comes off easily to fit in your car. It’s not cheap at all thou, but I would buy it again.

If you get the kabuki one which isn’t cheap the sleeves come off to change the leverage and rotate for different types of squats, but also comes off easily to fit in your car. It’s not cheap at all thou, but I would buy it again.
I’ve used a lot of different ones and the kabuki is my second favorite

My absolute favorite is the ss yoke bar from elitefts

I’ve used a lot of different ones and the kabuki is my second favorite

My absolute favorite is the ss yoke bar from elitefts
Lots of people say that’s a high quality or second, some think the kabuki is overly complicated and maybe I agree. However I do know if one doesn’t want to spend the money for either, I don’t like buying non American but the titan is a good elite knock off. If you squat low bar there is also the mars bar that sits really low on the back, I’ve never tried it. I usually use the kabuki in high bar setting or sSB or front squat with maybe one notch of leverage out on the front squat, but I think to myself it’s probably a small difference than just concentrating on lifting more often and pushing the weight. It’s a little noveltyish

Lots of people say that’s a high quality or second, some think the kabuki is overly complicated and maybe I agree. However I do know if one doesn’t want to spend the money for either, I don’t like buying non American but the titan is a good elite knock off. If you squat low bar there is also the mars bar that sits really low on the back, I’ve never tried it. I usually use the kabuki in high bar setting or sSB or front squat with maybe one notch of leverage out on the front squat, but I think to myself it’s probably a small difference than just concentrating on lifting more often and pushing the weight. It’s a little noveltyish
I had the titan for several years and really liked it..the original version wasn’t great from what I am told (no personal experience with it) but the version 2 that I had experience with and is currently for sale isn’t bad at all

I went really overboard during the gym closures a few years ago and bought what was available which was “top of the line” only left. I have this rogue bench that’s so heavy duty it’s almost unusable, due to moving outside, makes me want to take a nap. It has too many high incline settings and no low ones, and then right after I bought it they made 2.0 much lighter and fixed the incline settings. I think I’m going to leave it outside and cover it because it’s not getting Any use. Off topic sorry but the kaddilack bar is awesome in general for ROM etc but also for bailing on safeties the curve makes it awesome as it’s neutral grip and you can slide right out from under it. I need to open a studio gym somewhere in Brooklyn or Staten Island area.

I have the old Crepinsek from WSB. Guess he retired but that's the model for the Elite and any good SSB. About to get under it right now!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws